Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreign nationals shilling for US government stories
I'm a little amazed at the presence of so many foreign nationals on the internet actively defending official stories put out by the US Government. It's hard to imagine a motivation other than financial or ideological. On Amazon, I've encountered Patrick Collins (a Brit) and Hideji Okina (Japanese) who vigorously defend both the Warren Commission and the 9/11 Commission. Okina has apparently written books on both (in Japanese). Elsewhere I've encountered Canadians and Australians on YouTube and various forums. There are Italian and French defenders of the 9/11 story who give lectures. Mel Ayton is a prominent British author who can be counted on to defend every official assassination tale.

You can never really get them to explain their motivation, except to say that "people all over the world are interested in these subjects," which is of course different than shilling for official history.
I see this happening all the time too. It is curious, but perhaps in part they are indirectly supporting their own governments supplication to Washington in doing this? Every propaganda story about deep events has to be constantly reinvigorated to keep pressure on the public mind to permit continued support for the unsupportable continuing US war Party's excesses.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:I see this happening all the time too. It is curious, but perhaps in part they are indirectly supporting their own governments supplication to Washington in doing this? Every propaganda story about deep events has to be constantly reinvigorated to keep pressure on the public mind to permit continued support for the unsupportable continuing US war Party's excesses.

Yes, I think the US military-industrial complex has become a multi-national one, with lots of people whose livelihoods now depend on defending that system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CNN TV show "Declassified: Untold Stories of American Spies;" is it for real or a snow job? Drew Phipps 5 5,639 27-06-2016, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The CIA’s Mop-Up Man: L.A. Times Reporter Cleared Stories With Agency Before Publication Magda Hassan 0 2,558 08-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Four Academic Studies: ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ Sane, Government Dupes Crazy and Hostile Marlene Zenker 2 3,490 14-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Obama Administration Embeds "Government Researchers" To Monitor Media Organizations Magda Hassan 0 1,795 21-02-2014, 03:14 AM
  Why is government website carrying fake jobs? Magda Hassan 3 3,508 15-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Bloomberg News Acknowledged That It Pays Reporters More If They Write 'Market-Moving' Stories Magda Hassan 2 3,719 12-12-2013, 09:20 AM
  U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News To Americans Magda Hassan 0 2,420 15-07-2013, 01:47 PM
  Pilger on the mass murderers of the Foreign Office Paul Rigby 2 4,080 07-06-2013, 11:34 AM
  Whole TV department critical of Chilean government dies in plane crash. Magda Hassan 3 7,269 19-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Did ‘Foreign Policy’ plant false Israeli embassy story ? Magda Hassan 1 2,887 15-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski