Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20th anniversary and CUBS win
Erick and I celebrated our 20th anniversary yesterday and it was so nicely topped off by watching his hometown team win the World Series for the first time since 1908.
I've even heard about this on the news here. 108 years is a long time between drinks. I heard on the radio that people were leaving scarves and other baseball paraphernalia on the graves of their loved ones since they died waiting. One way of including them all.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Oh and happy anniversary to you Dawn!Dance
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.