Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Spirit Cooking" with the Podesta's
It's blood, sperm and breast milk, but mostly blood.

Cut your hand and eat the pain.

Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams.

--- see the Wikileaks Podesta email HERE and HERE plus an explanatory article HERE ---
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:It's blood, sperm and breast milk, but mostly blood.

Cut your hand and eat the pain.

Fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams.

--- see the Wikileaks Podesta email HERE and HERE plus an explanatory article HERE ---

::vomit::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
I love the Wikileaks tweet 'Tony Podesta. By day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia. By night, Spirit Cooker.'
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I love the Wikileaks tweet 'Tony Podesta. By day, mild mannered Foreign Agent for Saudi Arabia. By night, Spirit Cooker.'

Yep, it was beautifully put.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Stomach churning methinks

Quote:WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to Spirit' dinner; host's known recipes' demand breast milk, sperm

Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner … All my love, Marina'

[Image: 20081105-193311-pic-495527460_c0-106-200...bc00efec69]
John Podesta speaks at the National Press Club in Washington in this June 27, 2007, file photo. (AP File Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais) ** FILE ** more >

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, November 4, 2016

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a "Spirit Cooking dinner" at the home of artist Marina Abramovic.

"Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes" was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the "ingredients" call for "fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk" to be consumed "on earthquake nights."

New York's Museum of Modern Art called it a "cookbook" for "evocative instructions for actions or thoughts." Another recipe calls for "fresh morning urine."

"Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?" Tony Podesta says in an email forwarded to his brother June 28, 2015.

"Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place," Ms. Abramovic says in a June 25 email sent at 2:35 a.m. GMT +2. "Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina."

Ms. Abramovic is a well-known artist who has performed since the early 1970s. Her latest memoir, "Walk Through Walls," was reviewed by The New York Times Nov. 1.

Source
Why is John Podesta, in the picture on the below Youtube video, sending a signal of the number 14 on his right hand and a fish or vesica pisces on his left hand? What's the deal?
As outlined in the video, the number 14 symbolises the missing or lost penis of the Egyptian god Osiris. The evil brother Set murdered Osiris and had his body dismembered into 14 parts and ordered those parts buried so they could not be found - all except the penis which was thrown in a river and swallowed by a fish. Meanwhile, the fish or vesica pisces is a very old symbol of the female genitalia.
So the symbolism here seems to be, I repeat seems to be, closely aligned to the penis being swallowed by a fish - female genitalia. Mmmm.
Whatever may be the correct interpretation, Podesta is fairly clearly sending a coded or occulted message, one it would seem, that directly relates to the ancient Egyptian story of the trinity -- Osiris (god of the underworld, death, resurrection, regeneration), Set (the god of darkness, war, chaos, opposition) and Isis (goddess of love, beauty, magic and creative power).
So what's going on?

The number 7 (or twice 7 for the number 14), as I've stated before is a number associated with the Knights Templar (see HERE), as well as the "Seven Society" of the University of Virginia. It is also closely allied to the "seven sins" and "seven virtues" which refers to the 7 lower Sephiroth of the Qabalistic Tree of Life. Not least, the Order of the Skull and Bones which has the number 322 reflects the number 7 numberogically, in that 3+2+2 = 7.

So, I have no real idea what message it is Podesta is sending, but it seems evident it is an occult one. Further interest in the number 7 presented itself from Christine Lagarde's obvious interest in numerology and the "magic seven" in her presentations to the National Press Club in 2014 ... 014 (nor should we ignore her mention of the lunar new year in the following clip). Lagarde gives us an example of how compression of numbers works when she says: "so, if we think about 2014, you drop the zero, fourteen = two times seven."

Of course there might be an entirely innocent explanation, for example he was referring to GlobalGoals number 14 "Life Below Water and the laudable message to "protect our oceans and life below water" as he claimed in the email - even so it's a pretty strange message to send to someone (HERE). But it would be remiss of me not to note the keen observer the two capital letters "G" which compose that name, and as we know from Lagarde's presentation the 7th letter of the alphabet is G. Not only that, but the letter G is one of the most revered letters of the alphabet for Masons:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8825&stc=1]

The letter G is in Masonic terms a cipher for God (the Grand Architecht by some authorities) but principally it stands for Geometry and Gematria - the system of coding messages in numbers - and as the knowledgeable Paul Foster Case explains, for containing geometrically significant numbers in letters words and phrases (HERE).

Attached Files
.jpg   freemason-letter-g.jpg (Size: 34.32 KB / Downloads: 11)
David, thanks for putting this up. This stuff just keeps popping up. I remember when you and Jan Klimkowski would disagree over this. I believe he viewed it as a technique of control and you saw more in terms of genuine beliefs and practices as well as a tool of control by the intelligence agencies. I continue to believe the core of this dark occultism is fueled by the belief that these people are be made like gods -- and in dying they will have become powerful spirits. In other words, they are true believers. The more that is sacrificed, the more power is obtained. Sacrificing the entire planet would be the ultimate gift to the Dark Lord.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren, I think Jan & I were on the same page in terms of control - but, of course, things don't just end there. I should also explain that Masonry offers a very positive occult tradition and techniques aimed at spiritual development. But things can and do go wrong with that, as with any secret society, when lofty aims are subverted for personal benefit and group protection. And from there things just go downhill, as the urge to power is activated.

And as with anything really, any technique - whether it be an occult one or not - can be used for good or for evil... take P2 as a clear example.
David Guyatt Wrote:Lauren, I think Jan & I were on the same page in terms of control - but, of course, things don't just end there. I should also explain that Masonry offers a very positive occult tradition and techniques aimed at spiritual development. But things can and do go wrong with that, as with any secret society, when lofty aims are subverted for personal benefit and group protection. And from there things just go downhill, as the urge to power is activated.

And as with anything really, any technique - whether it be an occult one or not - can be used for good or for evil... take P2 as a clear example.

Agree all the way. And what is so striking is the apparent global pervasiveness of pedophilia in elites. It seems to me that this is something that must be engaged in or at least actively ignored in order to play the big times. And so I speak to the ideological orientation of the deep sponsors of this swamp that Trump certainly will not drain. I am increasingly convinced that they will not need to hide away as their networks become more manifest and impervious to bring to justice.

Fiona Barnett draws her life as a globally trafficked sex slave.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8827&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8828&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   baal.jpg (Size: 99.99 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   meat hook.jpg (Size: 39.37 KB / Downloads: 6)