Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Oswald" Was a CIA Agent

Attached Files
.jpeg   Krock_CIA.jpeg (Size: 246.2 KB / Downloads: 63)
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Edit

[size=12]QUESTION: Why was Oswald chosen to be the patsy?
[/SIZE]

1. With his trip to Russia, staged FPCC activities, and commie-loving history going all the way back to the Marine Corps, it was easy to paint the Russian-speaking Oswald as a commie with ties to Castro, which is exactly what happened. LBJ had to intervene to prevent a possible war with Cuba and maybe even the Soviets.

2. Oswald's ties to both the FBI and the CIA made G-men, especially J. Edgar Hoover, all too happy to enter full scale cover-up mode.

3. Russian-speaking Harvey Oswald had demonstrated that he would follow even difficult orders, critical in the days and hours before and immediately after the assassination. (He absolutely had to be in the right places at the right times to become a successful patsy. And a patsy was absolutely critical for the plot to succeed. Without one, the search for the plotters would have been relentless.)

4. The "Harvey and Lee" project (JA suspects it was controlled by David Atlee Phillips) made it simple to send around a fellow who looked like Russian-speaking Oswald in the weeks prior to the hit to set him up as the assassin-to-be. For example….

• The Sports Drome Rifle Range on Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 10, and again on Nov. 17, several times creating a scene and once shooting at another guy's target;

• Morgan's Gun Shop in Fort Worth on Nov 2.

• The Downtown Lincoln Mercury dealership also on Nov. 2 where he test drove a car at wrecklessly high speeds saying he would soon come into enough money to buy a new car.

• The Irving Furniture Mart On Nov. 6 or 7 for a gun part where he was referred to the shop where Dial Ryder worked.

• The Southland Hotel parking garage (Allright Parking Systems) on Nov. 15 to apply for a job and oh-so-subtly ask how high the Southland Building was and if it had a good view of downtown Dallas.

• Hitchhiking on Nov. 20 on the R.L. Thornton Expressway while carrying a 4-foot long package wrapped in brown paper and introducing himself to Ralph Yates as "Lee Harvey Oswald." He discussed the President's visit, wondered if you could shoot a president, and asked to be dropped across the street from the Texas School Book Depository (where Russian-speaking "Lee Harvey Oswald" was already at work).

• I just watched the 1973 motion picture "Executive Action" with Burt Lancaster and Robert Ryan. It does a great job showing how an "Oswald" look-alike traveled around Dallas in the weeks before the assassination doing many of the things listed above.
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
If find Trejo's answer to Wilcott weak. Wilcott said he saw files and documents on the Oswald Project as well as names.
Albert Doyle Wrote:If find Trejo's answer to Wilcott weak. Wilcott said he saw files and documents on the Oswald Project as well as names.

I'll have to look at his testimony again, because I must have completely forgotten that! Thanks.
HarveyandLee.net

Scott Kaiser Wrote:19. Oswald's Christmas party friend was George D.

That's a good point, but then I'd have to prove that DeMohrenschildt was CIA. I believe he was, but proving it in a short list like the above would be tough.
HarveyandLee.net

Jim Hargrove Wrote:I'll have to look at his testimony again, because I must have completely forgotten that! Thanks.

I think Wilcott said something like the CIA agent who was at his counter put his Oswald file on the counter and he saw a title saying "Oswald Project" as well as names and program titles. He also mentioned other agents who admitted it.

Trejo is trying to say Wilcott misheard something and imagined it.
Jim Hargrove Wrote:
Scott Kaiser Wrote:19. Oswald's Christmas party friend was George D.

That's a good point, but then I'd have to prove that De Mohrenschildt was CIA. I believe he was, but proving it in a short list like the above would be tough.

It's easy enough to prove that Jeanne De Mohrenschilt was CIA. I can even prove that, how could you not know?
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...t_is%20CIA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 250 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 288 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 322 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 342 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 364 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 452 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 591 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 436 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 541 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 475 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM