Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Appoint "Favourable" Judges and Suppress Criminal Culpability
Simples. When you're crooked and corrupt.

What you do is authorise the FBI unit that conducts background security checks on judges and others of influence to specifically look for dirt on their targets and then nominate for appointment only those who are dirty and therefore blackmail-able.

Sibel Edmonds on judges and others who have sexual tastes - like paedophilia - that can be turned to political advantage.

It is pretty evident that the decorated FBI SA who conducted these background checks and blew the whistle - who Sibel Edmonds refers to in her video - is SA Gilbert Graham. Hat off to him.

Meanwhile, it is fairly evident to me that given the almost completely compliant political elite that this practise was and probably is ongoing. I believe the idea came from a US Army operation dated circa 1978 titled Operation George Orwell that was part of Operation Watch Tower as outlined in the affidavit by the late Col. Edward Cutolo (see link below).

Further reading on this is available HERE and HERE. Col. Cutolo's full affidavit on Operations Watch Tower and George Orwell are available HERE.

The whole system of government is trooely fooked beyond redemption now.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Quote:Meanwhile, it is fairly evident to me that given the almost completely compliant political elite that this practise was and probably is ongoing. I believe the idea came from a US Army operation dated circa 1978 titled Operation George Orwell that was part of Operation Watch Tower as outlined in the affidavit by the late Col. Edward Cutolo (HERE).

David, your link is blank.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Her dismissal that there are pedophilia networks is not excluded by the FBI screening processes to look for flawed people. Both are probably true.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Meanwhile, it is fairly evident to me that given the almost completely compliant political elite that this practise was and probably is ongoing. I believe the idea came from a US Army operation dated circa 1978 titled Operation George Orwell that was part of Operation Watch Tower as outlined in the affidavit by the late Col. Edward Cutolo (HERE).

David, your link is blank.

Right, my mistake, Lauren. I edited the post and put the link last (on the final para) but forget to delete it higher up. It's fixed now.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Her dismissal that there are pedophilia networks is not excluded by the FBI screening processes to look for flawed people. Both are probably true.

Yep, I agree. If anyone reads John DeCamp's book, The Franklin Cover-Up, then it's evident paedophilia is a big thing in high places in Washington. It's true here in the UK, as it was in Belgium where NATO is headquartered - and, of course elsewhere. All over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You're a Criminal if You Use Tor Browser David Guyatt 4 9,784 04-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt