Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
William F Engdahl seminar on the CFR's War and Peace Studies, 1939
Quote:Published on Nov 20, 2016

Dear Reader,

Today I have something that I think you'll find very interesting. I'm working on a new project in response to many reader requests. It's a subscription series of monthly high-quality audio seminars on politics, the GMO agenda, economics, geopolitics. In this audio seminar series I'll be able to go more in depth to share my insights why the world is working as it is.

I want to ask your input in preparing the launch of this audio seminar monthly series. Specifically, I'd like to ask you how much you would be willing to pay for an in-depth audio seminar series like this sample. I'm thinking of pricing the audio seminar series at $14.95 a month. Please give me your opinion, if you think it's a fair price, or over-priced, or under-priced.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best
F. William Engdahl

[video=youtube_share;3w58X4LicGM]http://youtu.be/3w58X4LicGM[/video]
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
I thought the Q & A session at the end and what Engdahl had to say about the illnesses of Hilary Clinton fascinating. Ditto, Trump's organized crime connections.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
The Council on Foreign Relations and the Grand Area: Case Studies on the Origins of the IMF and the Vietnam War

By G. William Domhoff
University of California, Santa Cruz, domhoff@ucsc.edu

Class, Race and Corporate Power, 2014 (Vol 2, Issue 1)

Quote:Abstract

This article examines the role of corporate elites within the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in establishing the framework for the IMF and the rationale for the Vietnam War. Drawing on the CFR's WarPeace
Study Groups, established in World War II as a conduit between corporate elites and the U.S. government, the author first analyzes the role of corporate power networks in grand area planning. He shows
that such planning provided a framework for postwar foreign and economic policymaking. He then documents the relationship between corporate grand area planning and the creation of the IMF. The analysis
concludes with an examination of the relationship between grand area planning and the Vietnam War.

http://digitalcommons.fiu.edu/cgi/viewco...oratepower
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mark Lane interviewed by William Buckley Dec 1/66 Bernice Moore 5 6,449 17-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Stopped By Apartheid on the Way to Madonna's "Peace Concert" Danny Jarman 1 3,013 01-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land. US Media and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Magda Hassan 0 2,415 23-04-2012, 07:31 AM
  Found at the Library of Congress photos..dated between 1939-1943 Bernice Moore 0 2,837 29-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Videos Rich Della Rosa ,and William Reymond..The Other Zapruder Film Bernice Moore 0 3,104 22-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Peace at last. Magda Hassan 0 2,266 20-01-2011, 07:03 AM
  German American Bund March New York City 1939 Magda Hassan 5 10,558 31-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes