Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dealey Plaza Test
I would be in the Queen Mary (SS follow up car) looking at the President's limo and potential hiding spots for snipers, like you know, behind that big fence.

Quote:You are not allowed to stop the assassination or change history, but you are allowed to be a witness to it.

Sounds like the rules that were set for the guys who actually were in that car that day (OK, Hill at least tried).
I have often fantasized about what I would do if given one minute of time travel in which to stop the assassination. I find the ideas proposed very interesting. I like the idea of taking a camera back (HD) and film from behind the fence and adding high quality sound recording technology.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
If you couldn't stop Kennedy from being killed, one thing is for sure. The film of what happened behind the wooden fence would permanently shut up the Lone Nutters.
It appears that the murder of JFK was accomplished by a conspiracy, a fact and not a theory. However, there are theories as to what transpired to accomplish the conspiracy. For that reason, it appears to be quite possible at least one shot came from the south knoll, on the south side of Commerce St, near the TripleUnderPass. And, it appears that JFK may have been struck by another shot at almost the same time with a shot originating from the Elm St side of DealeyPlaza, possibly from the rear. In any event, I believe the last shot, was actually two shots from different directions, brought on by some type of timing and/or signal. Certainly, with the "hold sign", and an "up and down umbrella", along with parts of the "Elm St south curb being painted yellow", an indication exists that a planned multi-shooter execution took place.

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Albert Doyle Wrote:If you couldn't stop Kennedy from being killed, one thing is for sure. The film of what happened behind the wooden fence would permanently shut up the Lone Nutters.

A strictly utopian notion. Oswaldism is by now a religion to them. They can't let go of it. If there was such a film, they would likely do what they always accuse critics of doing, and label the evidence a forgery. Then they would destroy the character of the cameraman. Then McAdams would pop up on his cesspool web site to label the film as Army training stock footage. If the Katzenbach memo doesn't phase these people as even suspicious, nothing will.
What pisses me off is the CT community is doing the same thing with a certain other subject. Photographic proof isn't good enough.
Nick Lombardi Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:If you couldn't stop Kennedy from being killed, one thing is for sure. The film of what happened behind the wooden fence would permanently shut up the Lone Nutters.

A strictly utopian notion. Oswaldism is by now a religion to them. They can't let go of it. If there was such a film, they would likely do what they always accuse critics of doing, and label the evidence a forgery. Then they would destroy the character of the cameraman. Then McAdams would pop up on his cesspool web site to label the film as Army training stock footage. If the Katzenbach memo doesn't phase these people as even suspicious, nothing will.

You're right but so what? If such a film existed and, most importantly, was made public it would make maintaining the fiction of the lone-nut a lot harder if not impossible. The lone-nutters could keep deluding themselves but they would become more and more marginalized. Why do you think the WC, FBI, CIA, LBJ, et al. went to such lengths to hide and distort evidence? The majority of the public are not lone-nutters and have never heard of McAdams or visited his web site. The reason the lone-nut fiction persists is not that its persuasive but that it muddies the water enough to create uncertainty. This effect is reinforced by the media blackout of all that's been uncovered by the research community in the past 53 years. But IF a film showing what went on behind the fence were available and IF it were made available to the public that just might be enough to put a major crack in the cover up. Remember what happened when the Z-film was first shown on TV? Of course this is all academic since no such film actually exists to begin with (or does one? :ShrugSmile
I read somewhere that a U.S. spy satellite may have passed
over Dealey Plaza about noon on the day
of the assassination. I wonder if somewhere
there are photographs from that flyover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo Analysis Skill Test Brian Doyle 7 789 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 121,196 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 382,098 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,554 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,094 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 2,963 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,206 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Barry Keane 0 2,636 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,857 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
  Dealey Plaza September 18 2016 Albert Doyle 39 17,941 27-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Tom Bowden