Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As a Conspiracy Theorist, Trump Has It Out for the CIA
As a Conspiracy Theorist, Trump Has It Out for the CIA

In the background looms the assassination of JFK

By Jefferson Morley

AlterNet February 11, 2017

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politic...it-out-cia

Quote:"There are a lot of killers," President Trump replied when Fox News host Bill O'Reilly described Trump's friend Vladimir Putin as a killer.

"Do you think our country is so innocent?" Trump stated, looking like a newcomer at the Tony Soprano Poker Tournament.

"Take a look at what we have done too," he went on. "We've made a lot of mistakes. I've been against the war in Iraq from the beginning."

When O'Reilly tried to make a distinction between mistakes and murder, Trump wouldn't have it.

"A lot of mistakes, okay?" the president went on. "But a lot of people were killed. So, a lot of killers around, believe me."

Trump was referring, once again, to the CIA's erroneous 2002 finding on Iraq's non-existent weapons of mass destruction that were used to justify the U.S. invasion. He was, once again, baiting the agency. The CIA was not mistaken; they were murderers.

The message: Lay off my friend Putin, already. He's no different than we are.

CIA Scorned

Trump's tough guy pose betrayed some hard political realities.

The president's hostility to the CIA is a mixed bag. He disdains the factuality of the Agency's work. He dismisses the value of the Agency's daily briefings. He doesn't care for the Agency's findings on the Muslim Brotherhood or Iran's nuclear program.

Trump doesn't much care about the morality of the CIA's work. He says he would approve of torture of suspected terroristsa violation of standing Agency policy and U.S. and international lawbecause he believes that "torture works."

As a conspiracy theorist, Trump is more interested in demonizing and discrediting the CIA, a $15 billion-a-year agency and a possible check on his power. As an aspiring autocrat, Trump regards the Agency (whether it is liberal or illiberal or both) as a rival and a threat. Therefore the CIA must be humiliated.

Trump Card

When Trump likened CIA officials to "Nazis" even before he had been inaugurated, Americans wondered what the man could possibly be thinking.

The 45th president was thinking like a man at war. Not since Richard Nixon has there been a president so hostile to the CIA, but Trump is much more public than Nixon was. The president, of course, is correct that the U.S. government has its killers too. Some of them have worked for the CIA. This blunt truth can serve Trump as a blunt instrument in his war on the Agency.

To use a different metaphor, when it comes to playing the CIA, Trump has a trump card: the JFK card.

President Trump, like Natalie Portman and Oliver Stone, understands that the JFK storyhow a president could be killed in broad daylightstill resonates in American culture, at least for the Baby Boomers. It never quite goes away. It is still with us in 2017, in the movie Jackie and in the politics of the Trump White House.

A federal law passed in 1992 requires the CIA and the FBI to release thousands of still-secret JFK files in October of this year. Time magazine and The Economist have flagged this upcoming data dump as one of the biggest expected news events of 2017.

For the older generation, JFK's assassination on Nov. 22, 1963, was a Shakespearean tragedy that shaped everyone's political consciousness. JFK was a popular liberal cruising toward reelection when he was shot and killed as his motorcade passed through a friendly crowd in Dallas. First Lady Jackie Kennedy, in her bloody pink suit, cradled her husband in her arms as he died on the way to the hospital. No one was ever brought to justice for the crime.

As a conspiracy theorist, Trump gravitates to the JFK story precisely because of its mass appeal and the way it evokes fear, especially fear of secret power. When rival Ted Cruz refused to drop out of the Republican presidential race last May, Trump smeared him with the JFK conspiracy brush, saying Cruz's father had associated with accused assassin Lee Harvey Oswald a few months before JFK was killed.

Needless to say, Trump had no evidence to support this claim. It was a lie. But the talismanic power of the words "JFK conspiracy" and an old photograph of Oswald drove a cable news cycle or two, spurred massive internet traffic, and drove poor Ted Cruz right out of contention for power.

Now Trump has a JFK trump card to play with the CIA, andthis may come as some surpriseit is not conspiratorial flimflam, a bald-faced lie, a Cruz-like smear, or an Alex Jones Special. When it comes to JFK, Trump actually has real leverage over the Agency.

The Law

The 1992 JFK Records Act allows the CIA to continue keeping some or all of the most sensitive JFK secrets beyond this year, but only if the president agrees in writing. In other words, the CIA needs the president's signature to keep some of its dirtiest linen out of public view.

There is probably no "smoking gun" revelation in the JFK files to come later this year, but there are hundreds of pages of secret material on CIA-linked killers such as Oswald, David Phillips and Bill Harvey. The current leaders and rank and file of the CIA would prefer some of this ancient material not be made public, for reasons of "national security."

If Hillary Clinton had been elected, the CIA would have received a sympathetic hearing from the White House. In the language of Washington policymakers, the Agency's "equities" would have been protected. The CIA's last JFK secrets probably would have stayed secret.

Not so with Donald Trump. This president would love to see the Agency's dirtiest secrets in his Twitter feed. So would his friend Putin, the former Russian intelligence officer.

The CIA is not likely to get any favors this fall, not from Trump, not when the president can bludgeon the liberal smartypants of Langley with the biggest conspiracy theory of them all. When it comes to JFK, the Agency is vulnerable, and Trump has the advantage.

The CIA is legally obliged to disgorge all of its JFK files for public viewing on Oct. 26, 2017. The president can't wait.

Jefferson Morley is AlterNet's Washington correspondent. He is the author of Snow-Storm in August: Washington City, Francis Scott Key, and the Forgotten Race Riot of 1835 and Our Man in Mexico: Winston
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Quote:The 1992 JFK Records Act allows the CIA to continue keeping some or all of the most sensitive JFK secrets beyond this year, but only if the president agrees in writing. In other words, the CIA needs the president's signature to keep some of its dirtiest linen out of public view.

There is probably no "smoking gun" revelation in the JFK files to come later this year, but there are hundreds of pages of secret material on CIA-linked killers such as *******, ***** ******** and **** ******. The current leaders and rank and file of the CIA would prefer some of this ancient material not be made public, for reasons of "national security."

Wow! I didn't see this one coming did you?
Trump is a businessman, he may know how to create business in this country so that other business's don't leave this country and go else where, but Trump is not politically minded, he's an easy target to be a political puppet.

25 years after the date of enactment of this Act, unless the President certifies that: (1) continued postponement is made necessary by an identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations; and (2) the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure.
The continuity is quite disturbing despite their perseverance.... behind the curtain from the Truman through the Trump admin. Consider that Lester Crown and his son and daughter were from an early point the financing and financial guidance empowering Obama's rise. Truman created Clark Clifford.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8959&stc=1]

Quote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/investiga...91f1fe2cf0

The man who showed Donald Trump how to exploit power and instill fear
By Robert O'Harrow Jr. and Shawn Boburg

June 17, 2016

......developer anxious to leave his mark on New York. Roy Cohn was a legendary New York fixer, a ruthless lawyer in the hunt for new clients.

They came together by chance one night at Le Club, a hangout for Manhattan's rich and famous. Trump introduced himself to Cohn, who was sitting at a nearby table, and sought advice: How should he and his father respond to Justice Department allegations that their company had systematically discriminated against black people seeking housing?

"My view is tell them to go to hell," Cohn said, "and fight the thing in court."

It was October 1973 and the start of one of the most influential relationships of Trump's career
. Cohn soon represented Trump in legal battles, counseled him about his marriage and introduced Trump to New York power brokers, money men and socialites.

Cohn also showed Trump how to exploit power and instill fear through a simple formula: attack, counterattack and never apologize.....

Quote:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ent-162510

.....Henry Crown, largest stockholder of TFX prime contractor, General Dynamics, as head of the executive committee, hired Hoy in 1960, as Gen Dyn corporate VP and president of it's Chicago, Material Service divison.

Henry Crown's personal attorney, Albert E. Jenner, was appointed assistant counsel on the WC, responsible for determining whether Oswald or Ruby were part of a conspiracy...or not, by Earl Warren, a close friend of Henry Crown's principle business partner and friend, Conrad Hilton.

Clark Clifford, mentioned as the JFK aide responsible for "convincing" Gladys Tartiere to lease GLen Ora to JFK, sponsored Albert E. Jenner, a republican, for an LBJ appointment to the Supreme Court.

Clifford's obit describes a scheduled "one on one", one hour meeting on Nov., 23, 1963 at the white house with LBJ, that turned into four hours, lasting "long into the evening".......

Patrick Hoy pled guilty in 1970 to "wire fraud", in the course of fraudulantly obtaining $5 million in bank loans, and declaring bankruptcy with default on loans of $165,000 outstanding to sons of Henry Crown. Although Crown's son, "John J.", was an associate and then law partner of Albert Jenner since 1959, and Crown gained the most financially from the halting of the senate investigations of Bobby Baker, TFX, and LBJ after Nov., 22, 1963, Jenner was still appointed to the WC.

Henry Crown's other son, Lester, net worth $4.8 billion, and his son, James Schine Crown, are early and principle backers of President Obama's presidential bid.

Lester's wife, Renee Schine, is the sister of the late G. David Schine, close associate of Roy Cohn in 1954, and target of Schine later served as the GM of his father's Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, still owned by the Schine family when RFK was shot there in June, 1968.
RFK's embarassing exposure of Cohn's 43 attempts to persuade the US Army to provide special treatment, exemption from the draft, or officer's commission for draftee Schine.

Probably all unrelated, just the work of an all knowing and omnipotent God, laying down a series of unrelated coincidences, intended to confuse and confound us, for his amusement?
Edited February 5, 2009 by Tom Scully

And the man in the photo just happened at the time it was taken to be married to Clark Clifford's aunt Marguerite....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1525293
Marina and Lee' author, 85, one of few that knew both President Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8960&stc=1]

And in 1933 in Gloversville, NY, Jack Ruby's friends George Senator and Mort Seder were sons or siblings of business owners at 56 and 35 North Main St., respectively.
The Schine's business address was 40 North Main St. All three businesses happened to be situated in the same city block.

Quote:http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-...er-crown/2
(Page 2 of 3)
Crown Jewels
According To Forbes, Lester Crown Is Chicago`s Richest Man. According To Lester Crown, It`s Not Important Whether He Is Or Not.
February 03, 1988|By Margaret Carroll.

``He was terribly, terribly important. In every generation there`s somebody-it doesn`t have to be the business head-whom the family leans on as the focal point from a personal standpoint. That person is the arbiter of problems, the shoulder for people`s concerns. My grandmother was that person; my mother was; my brother Bob was; and now Renee.

A NEW BEGINNING

Renee, Lester`s wife, the family`s current arbiter/shoulder, entered Lester`s life in the spring of 1950. He and his father were in Boca Raton, Fla., visiting one of the hotels owned by Renee`s father, J. Myer Schine.

``He saw me playing tennis with the pro, and I think I caught his eye then,`` she recalls. ``That was the beginning.``

They were married the next December. As time went by, their children.......filled their suburban home.....

business-oriented family. She could identify with ``the pressures, the excitement`` of her husband`s career. But she was happy-at least most days, like everyone else-with her own career of homemaker......

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8963&stc=1]

Mort Seder 302 https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...olly_seder

Seder Credit Call Gloversville F.I.L. Louis Brott https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html...arch=brott

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8961&stc=1]

Quote:http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/senator.htm

Mr. HUBERT. Now will you state your full name?
Mr. SENATOR. George Senator.
Mr. HUBERT. How old are you, Mr. Senator?
Mr. SENATOR. Fifty years old. I was born in Gloversville, N.Y.
Mr. HUBERT. And when?
Mr. SENATOR. September 4, 1913.
Mr. HUBERT. What is your present address, that is residence?
Mr. SENATOR. Right now?
Mr. HUBERT. Yes.
Mr. SENATOR. 2255 Grand Concourse, Bronx, N.Y.
Mr. HUBERT. Is that your permanent residence?
Mr. SENATOR. No; I mean I just come up, you know, I just came to New York about 2 1/2 weeks ago and am staying with my sister temporarily.
Mr. HUBERT. Do you propose to go to another place, to move to another place?
Mr. SENATOR. Eventually I will, yes; in New York, but momentarily I do not know where.
Mr. HUBERT. In other words, you are staying at your sister's home temporarily?

......Mr. HUBERT. Who was the other one?
Mr. SENATOR. The other one who stayed with us a short while, his name was Mort Seder.
Mr. HUBERT. What did he do?
Mr. SENATOR. He sells men's apparel, traveling salesman.
Mr. HUBERT. Have you maintained contact with either of those?
Mr. SENATOR. George Guest got married many, many, years ago. The last I heard that at that time he had moved to, I think it was Fort Lauderdale by the sea.
Mr. HUBERT. What about the other one?
Mr. SENATOR. Seder I have seen, the last time I ran across Seder, of course, he is always traveling, the last time I saw him was, I would probably say in the last 2 months.
Mr. HUBERT. Did you see him often prior to that?
Mr. SENATOR. Oh, sure. We lived together for a while. We lived together.
Mr. HUBERT. You mean you lived together initially?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes.
Mr. HUBERT. And then lived together after that?
Mr. SENATOR. Oh, yes. Wait a minute, I'm trying to figure how we broke up. Oh, yes, we lived together for a while but he wanted his own place. He wanted to live alone. At that time he was not doing too well and he couldn't stand the pressure of having an apartment by himself, at that time. So we lived together.
Mr. HUBERT. That was the first 6 months or so when you settled in that place?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes. It happened to be that we both almost got divorced around the same time. He was living in Houston at that time.
Mr. HUBERT. All right, so that accounts, I take it, for your residence at the McKinney Street address.
Mr. SENATOR. Yes.
Mr. HUBERT. And that broke up?
Mr. SENATOR. No; from there it broke up and Seder and I moved to another place.
Mr. HUBERT. Where was that?
Mr. SENATOR. That was on Shadyside Lane.
Mr. HUBERT. And how long did you live there?
Mr. SENATOR. This is another guess. I would probably say 6 months to a year, with a guess again, something like that.
Mr. HUBERT. That is you and Seder?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes; Seder.
Mr. HUBERT. Where did you go from there?
Mr. SENATOR. Columbia Avenue.
Mr. HUBERT. How long did you live there?
Mr. SENATOR. I would probably say we may have lived there maybe a couple of years. I'm not sure now.
Mr. HUBERT. You were still with Seder then?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes; and that is where he wanted to have his own place.
Mr. HUBERT. So he left you, as it were?
Mr. SENATOR, Yes.
Mr. HUBERT. Did you remain at the Columbia Avenue address?
Mr. SENATOR. I remained there for awhile.
Mr. HUBERT. And then what happened?

Mr. SENATOR. I remained there for a while and then he stayed there. I'm trying to figure where I went from there.
Mr. HUBERT. After you left Seder, if you left the apartment in which you were living with Seder at Columbia Avenue, do you recall whether you then----
Mr. SENATOR. I stayed there for a while.
Mr. HUBERT. You stayed there for a while alone?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes; I had my own place.

Mr. HUBERT. Let's go back now and pick up the time when you came back from Florida. I say "came back." I assume you went back to New York.
Mr. SENATOR. Yes; I went back to New York.
Mr. HUBERT. And tell us again----
Mr. SENATOR. I do not remember if I stayed in New York or went back home now, because I would say on and off I had worked for my brother at various times.
Mr. HUBERT. Your brother?
Mr. SENATOR. Yes.
Mr. HUBERT. What is his name?
Mr. SENATOR. Jake Senator. Senator's Restaurant in Gloversville, N.Y. I worked on and off at his place many times.
Mr. HUBERT. How far have you progressed in your own mind as to this chronicle of your life? We are up to what year now that you were working for your brother?
Mr. SENATOR. At the time I enlisted. In other words, when the war broke out I enlisted down at Albany, N.Y., at the Federal Building in Albany, N.Y. That was in August of 1941, I believe. I think it was August 20 or August 21, 1941, and I was with my brother at the time when I enlisted.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8964&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8962&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   OTOH1.jpg (Size: 97.93 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   president-assassin.jpg (Size: 49.46 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   RubySederGloversvilleCallBrott.jpg (Size: 283.67 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   RubySederMollieLevinsonSeder.jpg (Size: 227.4 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   RubySenatorSederSchineNorthMain.jpg (Size: 144.41 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   RubySenatorSederSchine35NorthMain.jpg (Size: 262.62 KB / Downloads: 37)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Schine family business at 40 N. Main St. Gloversville, NY in 1933.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8965&stc=1]

Mort Seder family's business at 35 N. Main St. Gloversville, NY in 1933.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8966&stc=1]

George Senator testified to WC that he worked for his brother Jacob's business which was located here.:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8967&stc=1]

George Senator's parents and Lester Crown's in-laws Junius Myer and Hildegarde Schine all happen to be buried in this cemetery along with 421 others.....

https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg...Rid=64955&

Quote:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....ent-249701

Tom Scully Posted March 31, 2012

At the time of the assassination, Roy Cohn was counsel and partner in the NYC Fifth Avenue Coach Co. with the owner of Dallas Transit,

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8968&stc=1]
..... Last time I checked, the mysteries of the murders of JFK and LHO and of the obstruction of justice that followed are still to be formally solved.

Are the contamination of the WC investigation by the appointments of Warren and Jenner, via their ties to Crown Hilton not original Torbitt details? [b]Were you aware that Cohn was partnered with Weinberg, the owner of Dallas Transit or that Weinberg's three brothers were introduced to Jack Ruby at the Carousel Club in 1963?

Attached Files
.jpg   RubySchine40NmainGloversvilleNY.jpg (Size: 265.98 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   RubySeder35NmainGloversvilleNY.jpg (Size: 123.14 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   RubySenator56NmainGloversvilleNY.jpg (Size: 134.5 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   6812366946_62d04417a4_z.jpg (Size: 127.08 KB / Downloads: 36)
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Paul Rigby Wrote:So would his friend Putin, the former Russian intelligence officer.

It's still Putin, Putin, Putin, Russia, Russia, Russia. I call complete bullshit.

How do you know Putin is Trump's friend or vice versa? I suppose Putin is cheering about Trump's jacking up the military budget by $54,000,000,000 right? :Swear:
Richard Coleman Wrote:
Paul Rigby Wrote:So would his friend Putin, the former Russian intelligence officer.

It's still Putin, Putin, Putin, Russia, Russia, Russia. I call complete bullshit.

How do you know Putin is Trump's friend or vice versa? I suppose Putin is cheering about Trump's jacking up the military budget by $54,000,000,000 right? :Swear:

I reject the notion that these two are "friends." Ultimately, there are only "interests." And we still have no idea what Trump's policy towards Russia will be. The neo-con Democrats have him pretty well boxed in.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Morley is full of conflicts. If KGB wanted to get dirt on CIA on the Kennedy Assassination they had every opportunity in the past. They're certainly not waiting for Trump to give them an opening.
The Morley article is odd, and I think mostly wishful thinking. Read The Man Who Knew Too Much by Russell about Richard Case Nagell to see that the USSR/KGB/GRU knew all about the JFK assassination and who was behind it - always did and does still today - but have, for their own unfathomable reasons, kept it secret; as have those involved in a made in the USA plot, who were in contact with and used aspects/assets of the CIA - but were not identical with the 'CIA' - the plot involved other forces/entities. I don't expect any great revelations come October, and am sure the CIA will NOT release all they have on JFK, as the law specifies they must. It may be true that Clinton would have gone more easily on the CIA about this than Trump. However, he can't force the CIA to reveal what they don't want to [and frankly can not without total self-destruction].

Trump is of course correct that the USA has been guilty of many murders of our own [as I think he was referring], as has the USSR/Russia/Putin. But being correct, he doesn't get any moral points, as he should condemn both. Putin or someone around him has been bumping off his opponents [and at times pulling off false-flag operations], and the USA has been killing journalists, witnesses to state crimes, even their own President, and doing false-flags up the yazoo! We need to condemn both. Where the USA exceeds Russia by far is in killing foreigners in wars, and meddling in other country's affairs. There is nothing wrong in Russia and the USA getting along. On that Trump is correct. His personal reasons for liking Putin are not known, but I assume are a respect for an authoritarian leader and personal business connections. Russia has long been the big bogey-man of the USA, and without reason. They are far from perfect, and we are even less so.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 291 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 464 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 441 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  Steven Gillon:Mark Lane Equals Trump Jim DiEugenio 0 1,613 03-12-2020, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Trump, Biden, and the JFK Act Jim DiEugenio 0 2,086 13-11-2020, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,597 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump Jim DiEugenio 6 4,320 08-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin