Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Rockefeller's death: occult significance?
I'm putting up this thread in case any familiar with the occult should want to speculate on the announced date of David Rockefeller's death, March 20th, 2017, at the age of 101. He died, or so it was announced, on the vernal equinox. Just one of those crazy things?

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:I'm putting up this thread in case any familiar with the occult should want to speculate on the announced date of David Rockefeller's death, March 20th, 2017, at the age of 101. He died, or so it was announced, on the vernal equinox. Just one of those crazy things?

I noted that it was International Day of Happiness. and thought 'Well, yeah.'
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:I'm putting up this thread in case any familiar with the occult should want to speculate on the announced date of David Rockefeller's death, March 20th, 2017, at the age of 101. He died, or so it was announced, on the vernal equinox. Just one of those crazy things?

Another one "2017 got done what 2016 couldn't."
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Magda Hassan Wrote:

::laughingdog::
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nazis and the occult David Guyatt 3 36,443 22-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Bizarre Occult NWO Ritual Lauren Johnson 4 30,903 08-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  There is no death, only a series of eternal ‘nows’ R.K. Locke 6 32,898 07-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Occult Season of Sacrifice R.K. Locke 1 7,174 24-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  IMF Boss Christine Largard Speaks Numbers --- Occult Numbers. David Guyatt 1 4,319 04-02-2015, 01:52 AM
  True Detective TV series - an occult riddle David Guyatt 5 9,160 14-05-2014, 02:49 PM
  Death solved by vestigial gland David Guyatt 10 10,349 22-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Paedophilia and occult rape, tortue and "bloody sacrifice" David Guyatt 0 6,215 06-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt