Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel the need to help this guy
And, I'm not judging, just helping.

Quote:[FONT=&amp] that GHWB was involved, the 'coincidence' of the name Zapata, and that two boats were Houston and Barbara (a coincidence explained by Bartholomew, I think, as possibly named after Howard Burris' wife as easily as Barbara Bush).[/FONT]

First, allow me to say that every single BOP's veteran I've spoken to which are many has informed me of GWB's involvement in the Bay of Pigs, so, to deny it would be ludicrous, secondly, the ships name was NOT called Barbara, and it was NO coincidence. The ship's proper name was "Barbara J" and Barbara's middle name is [JEAN].

After the BOP's George Bush handed out CIA rings with their logo of a bat on it with the letter's "FF" on them. The "FF" stands for Fathom Fighters. I asked why were you guy's called Fathom Fighters? And their answer was, because we would infiltrate Cuba unseen, and unheard, like a bat in the night.

And, I have conclusive evidence from living witnesses and proof that George W. Bush Sr. was a CIA (paid) employee starting 1961 up till he made DCI in the CIA in 1976. Even Bush knew about my father, and the photos he had obtained. The CIA needed to retrieve the photos, and that they did do, in 1977 before Kaiser could testify before the HSCA or a Federal Grand Jury the photos were recovered by the CIA. I leave no stone upturned.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....y-of-pigs/

Quote:[FONT=&amp](a coincidence explained by Bartholomew, I think, as possibly named after Howard Burris' wife as easily as Barbara Bush).[/FONT]

If true, how then can anyone explain the third ships name Zapata? Two out of three ain't bad. Is this how conspiracies get birth?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,066 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Research trivia and anecdotes (feel free to contribute) Jack White 16 13,040 11-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt