Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Atlantic Monthly and Kurt Andersen went Haywire
This is really one of the worst articles I have seen in awhile on the subject of how America elected Trump. According to this hack, it goes back to the JFK case?!

And somehow Fake News began with that also. And of course, UFO's and JFK writing is the same thing etc. Really really sickening stuff. But someone has to critique it I guess. I call this genre Kennedy Apocalyptic hallucinations:

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/how...nt-haywire
My favorite part of the above essay is this, since few people know these two things about Jerry Ford. And they expose him as such a hypocrite:

Therefore the Rockefeller Commission, led by Ford's Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller, arose. But this body was perceived by many, even the New York Times, as being a set-up. After all, Warren Commission lawyer David Belin was the chief counsel, and people like Ronald Reagan were on the Commission. Therefore, at a closed press briefing, Ford was asked why he had arranged things as he did. He replied that there were certain things that had to be concealed from the public. When asked what he meant by that, Ford blurted out, "Like assassinations." (See James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease, The Assassinations, p. 194) Ford is very likely talking about the JFK case since, at around this same time, he revealed to French Premier Giscard d'Estaing that, while on the Warren Commission, he had determined that some kind of organization had killed Kennedy, but he could not determine which one.

Recall Jerry saying the WR was a Gibraltar of factual literature? LOL
Thanks in part to DPF, my article is now showing up when you search for Andersen's piece online.

Cheers.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:My favorite part of the above essay is this, since few people know these two things about Jerry Ford. And they expose him as such a hypocrite:

Therefore the Rockefeller Commission, led by Ford's Vice-President Nelson Rockefeller, arose. But this body was perceived by many, even the New York Times, as being a set-up. After all, Warren Commission lawyer David Belin was the chief counsel, and people like Ronald Reagan were on the Commission. Therefore, at a closed press briefing, Ford was asked why he had arranged things as he did. He replied that there were certain things that had to be concealed from the public. When asked what he meant by that, Ford blurted out, "Like assassinations." (See James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease, The Assassinations, p. 194) Ford is very likely talking about the JFK case since, at around this same time, he revealed to French Premier Giscard d'Estaing that, while on the Warren Commission, he had determined that some kind of organization had killed Kennedy, but he could not determine which one.

Recall Jerry saying the WR was a Gibraltar of factual literature? LOL

Yah, like Ford was really trying to get at the truth. Somehow, it was just out of reach, try as he might. Sadly, there was a plane crash in Alaska that killed a member of the WC who did try. Sniff.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Jerry knew the WC was bogus, but he willingly went along with the public cover up anyway.

The plane crash victim was Hale Boggs. He, Richard Russell, and John Cooper, they constituted what I call the Southern Wing which was dubious about the whole proceeding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,451 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Texas Monthly article: "11/22/2013" Adele Edisen 0 2,141 30-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  texas monthly transcripts... Bernice Moore 0 2,243 01-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore