Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathbed confession may crack case of the 'Crazy Brabant Killers'
From The Guardian:

[FONT=&amp]A murder mystery that has gripped Belgium for 30 years may be on the verge of being solved after a former policeman apparently confessed on his deathbed to being one of the "Crazy Brabant Killers" a gang that killed 28 people and left a further 40 injured in a string of robberies in the early 1980s.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]During a three-year spree, the Brabant Killers staged more than a dozen raids on supermarkets, hostels and a gunsmiths, during which they shot customers, staff and even children. They suddenly ceased their activities and disappeared in 1985.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The killers' proficiency in handling weapons raised suspicions at the time that there was a link with the gendarmerie, a former paramilitary police force of Belgium. Theories circulated that the group was part of an attempt by the far left or right to undermine the state, something that the Belgian government confirmed on Tuesday remained "a possibility".[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Brabant gang, who were French speaking, and would taunt and roar at their victims, terrorised Belgian society. They have retained a hold on the public imagination since their sudden unexplained disappearance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The group usually comprising three disguised men, wearing face paint, known as "the Giant", "the Killer" and a getaway driver, "the Old Man" would at times take just petty cash and low-value goods, yet be content to shoot anyone in their way.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Various leads have emerged since the gang disappeared, but there have never been any prosecutions. Officials confirmed, however, that the brother of a retired policeman in Aalst, near Brussels, came forward earlier this year to claim that his dying sibling had confessed two years ago to being the Giant, the suspected ringleader.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"In the beginning I was in denial because I really struggled with it," the unnamed man told the Belgian broadcaster VTM. "But today I can say formally that this is my brother."

[/FONT]

Also:
BBC: 'Crazy Brabant Killers': Brussels murder mystery 'clue'
Le Monde: En Belgique, l'affaire des « tueurs du Brabant » rebondit et s'oriente vers l'extrême droite

With some research I think one can discern this was but one of a long string of Gladio operations; so it is not surprising that a policeman was involved. Most of the others likely were of similar occupation(s). Not all, but the overwhelming majority of major 'terror' incidents over the decades in Europe were done as Gladio Operations out of NATO's secret intelligence wing....done by right-wingers using the 'strategy of tension' concept to keep the public afraid and blame the Left or the State for being too weak and needing more police and military control over society - and a move to the Right...the FAR Right. If people haven't yet, read Ganser's book Gladio and see what the media have NOT been telling you for a long time.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia was tracking killers of Alexander Litvinenko but UK warned it off' Peter Lemkin 18 17,116 30-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Operation Cage: a case study in Israeli false flag tactics Ed Jewett 1 2,963 23-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski