Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Hardway - The Intelligence Community Flips Off America
While I pay as little attention to the MSM as possible, I do monitor what they do and do not take on and 'discuss'. It seems they have almost uniformly either ignored the 'JFK document release' or incorrectly concluded that most of the documents were released (and everyone can go back to sleep now). What should be top headlines in all national newspapers and broadcasts is not even news. No surprise here, as the CIA long ago bragged in Senate hearings that they controlled 90% of the media [and that was long ago - by now I'm sure their control is higher]. It is up to the alternative media to do it ourselves. Thank goodness for the Internet - but that is why they want to eliminate Net Neutrality and to control [as they already do] what shows up on search engines, etc. - and populate the Internet with official propaganda sites [tax funded], along with the fools' news sites presented by the mis-guided and un-informed. The matter of 11/22/63 is not just a historical 'who-done-it', but essential for the taking back of our Polity and Country from the Coup - which is now MUCH more entrenched than they were on 11/23/63, IMO. The USA and the World are in perilous shape now due to the acceptance of a host of false-flag and secret operations [Dallas, Watergate, Iran-Contra, domestic and foreign assassinations, domestic and foreign coups, dirty tricks, bankster operations, IC control of drug traffic and profits, Gladio ops, COINTELPRO, CHAOS, 911, the wars based on false or no reason, the phony War OF Terror, the incarceration and impoverishment of people of color, the destruction of the middle class - on PURPOSE, the outsourcing of all of the jobs, the offshore banking and hiding of assets from taxes, the control of the rich over the governmental process, the rise of neo-fascism in and out of government, the degradation of the Environment for profit, the diminution of our Rights and Freedoms under the unPatriot Act and similar legislation, the reversal of what little progress had been made with unions and worker's rights, civil rights, women's rights, getting rid of nuclear weapons, WMD and weaponry of all kinds - and War generally. It is up to those few who can SEE to ACT - and ACT NOW, before it is too late, and I fear we are perilously close to the point where it will be. The sheeple only bleat and do not, for the most part, know why they are unhappy - only that they are. It is by design, not happenstance that wages have fallen and most of us live less well off than our parents. The non-release of 80% of the JFK documents [and all the 'best' ones] is NOT a minor thing. Our very last chance to take back our Democracy hangs on that and similar things. They have ZERO intention of releasing more in April - you can forget that!! They will ONLY release anything more [and remember that the list to be released is missing hundreds of thousands of relevant documents, tapes, photos and evidence] without enormous Public outrage - and I don't even see Public upset. It is a very dark time. The propaganda has worked on far too many, and the deliberate putting most on their knees financially leaves too many unable or too afraid to do anything but fight to live through the week. The system is and long has been completely broken. It can not IMO be fixed and must be replaced - that pits me [and others who think as I do] directly at odds with those (visibly and secretly) in power. So be it. It is time to choose which side one is on and fight for what is right and true. Enough lies, deception, financial and job theft, cover-ups, presstitutes, Congressional whores, corporate and high-finance fascism, militarism, secret government and neo-Feudalism. Trump is terrible, but he is not THE problem, he is only a very obvious symptom of the problem. Hillary would have only been slightly less bad. We need a whole new paradigm and political system - bottom up [they call it democracy], not top-down as we now have. If one can't imagine anything better than what we now have, one can't head toward something better. Without knowing about the past - especially the secret hidden denied past, one can not imagine and then work for a better future.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
What the MSM has done with this document release is an utter disgrace.

And it shows just how radioactive the JFK case is 54 years later.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:What the MSM has done with this document release is an utter disgrace.

And it shows just how radioactive the JFK case is 54 years later.

I couldn't agree with you more! Those in power know that anything approaching full disclosure of who/what/how the JFK assassination was done and covered-up would bring down the political structure and the financial structure of the USA - that is why they can't allow it to be disclosed, IMO....they could care less about some people being fingered now dead - but they don't want to loose the system they control, and with it their power and money...so secret it shall remain as far as they are concerned. I'll bet anyone that other than perhaps a few documents as thrown bones, nothing further will be released in April. The MSM is a disgrace - the propaganda has worked and most of the publishers and some of the worker bees in the hive are part of the ICs propaganda apparatus. It is very sad after all the work that has been done on the case and the other major cases of assassination. We can prove the official versions false and cover-ups and present many details of what actually happened, but we have such a small audience - most are blissfully unaware, although they correctly sense they are being lied to. If they only knew there would be a revolution - and THAT is why those in power will not let them know.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Do you know how badly the MSM is misinforming the public?

This bad.

On October 26th they proclaimed a great document release.

What they did not tell us was that only 52 of those were formerly withheld in full. Got that, 52.

A few days ago, there was another huge document release, over 13,000.

Know how many of those were formerly withheld in full? Please sit down.

Two. They are both in Spanish. One is 50 pages long, and 30 pages are completely whited out. I am trying to get them translated now.

What this means is this: There are still around 3000 documents being withheld in full.

This is a scandal. It is both appalling and a bit scary that we could have a media that is either this incompetent or this bought and sold. I think its a bit of both.
Churchill once said "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

The CIA and US Intelligence Community has by their actions said "US History and the News will be kind to us for we write it."

You forgot to mention that many, listed below, of the the new formerly withheld in full documents are labelled as and are 100% illegible![Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9236&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   illegiblefiles.jpg (Size: 18.59 KB / Downloads: 19)
George Klees Wrote:
Joseph McBride Wrote:Mueller helped cover up 9/11. Just sayin'.

He also helped cover up the Franklin child sex ring, in which FBI agents in Omaha coerced victims into recanting their testimony and worked to jail the one victim who wouldn't recant.

I did not know this, or remember it....then this does not bode well for any pizzagate indictments. He is the swamp.
I don't have the links at hand - though I've posted some on the subject here at DPF before - but it's worth remembering that the first six months or more of Trump's administration had a bunch of prominent human trafficking arrests, Trump promoting human trafficking as an issue, a bunch of long term trafficking rings being broken up, Trump's admin putting out a human trafficking commercial (which I linked onetime - there were Pizza references and a woman was dressed as Hillary at one point), Trump's daughter making tweets about the danger of human trafficking, Trump tweeting about human trafficking etc etc etc - I'm not expecting any public, high profile indictments, but I think behind the scenes a fairly clear message was sent out. To the perps it might have simply been interpreted as "You've been warned - cut that shit out", but it's something that goes on the positive side of the ledger. The latest Trine Day publication (top of the page on their site) is on the same subject.

Don't want to derail the thread. I'm assuming we'll be getting JFK documents every week or so at the rate they're going. At this steady pace they can take their time in redacting and deleting and (who knows) maybe even destroying the files. Why NARA didn't just release everything a day or two before the deadline is a mystery. They released the first batch in July. The country would have taken several giant steps forward if they'd just released everything that month and left Trump, the agencies and the worldwide media the task of sorting things out afterwards.

I've been posting (solely) stuff related to the JFK files on Twitter every day or so, certainly drawing attention to anything that's popped up of passing interest, and linking a few interviews here and there. The number of followers and retweets I've been receiving has been growing daily, and a few days ago my posts were followed by a BAFTA (UK version of the Oscar) nominated director from the UK, Stephen Fingleton. Watching an interview with him, he noted his first feature was inspired by COLLAPSE, the documentary with (late researcher) Michael Ruppert, so it's fairly clear he knows what time it is.
The first group to come out of NARA one could download all in a zip file. I did. The next three [really one near Oct 26] one had to download individually and the spread sheet is less than informative most of the time. I found on a certain 'Bay' a torrent where one could download everyone - for the obsessive collectors. Dribbling out others makes it hard to keep track of things. I hope there will be a number of reputable website posting the better new files released....though I do NOT think they will release the most important and most damning to themselves on April 26th or any date you care to mention. Nothing was done as the law required. There are still redactions [often most of the entire document] with no reason given by the President [or his staff - as he doesn't have the historical or legal background to do so]. They have even given out redacted files we already have in unredacted form...this is how mean spirited and half-assed this whole thing has been.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 235 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Paul Bleau: Oswald's Intelligence Connections Jim DiEugenio 6 7,503 09-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,384 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dan Hardway Interview: Mexico City Jim DiEugenio 1 3,230 09-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Raleigh Call - Fingerprints of Intelligence Peter Lemkin 1 5,291 19-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Dan Hardway's Declaration about the HSCA Jim DiEugenio 20 11,281 05-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  America Declassified first episode re: JFK airs in 40 minutes on the Travel Channel. Drew Phipps 9 4,979 14-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  America left behind: The world integrates the Dallas coup into its narratives of post-WWII Paul Rigby 3 3,220 18-11-2015, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Dan Hardway: A CRUEL AND SHOCKING... Alan Dale 5 7,554 27-05-2015, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Dan Hardway and Ed Lopez, Sept. 2014: Oswald, the CIA, and Mexico City Alan Dale 11 11,582 05-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin