Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weinstein, Mossad, Epstein, Kroll, Singer
Ronan Farrow has released a new installment in his New Yorker series on Harvey Weinstein. Farrow tweeted that it was the first story he'd done where he began fearing for his life. It sounds like a glib comment, but I see his point.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk...y-of-spies

Weinstein hired 'ex' Mossad agents to spy on his female accusers for the better part of a year, and hired various corporate intelligence companies to strategise and spy further for him. One of the companies is Kroll, probably better known here for its status as a WTC security company after the 1993 WTC bombing, and its links to various 9/11 perps as outlined in articles by Kevin Ryan and Joel Van Der Reijden.

Quote:According to dozens of pages of documents, and seven people directly involved in the effort, the firms that Weinstein hired included Kroll, which is one of the world's largest corporate-intelligence companies, and Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives "highly experienced and trained in Israel's elite military and governmental intelligence units," according to its literature.

Online articles are beginning to appear linking Weinstein's coterie of abusive buddies with the Jeffrey Epstein flights that involved high profile elites going overseas for sex parties on luxury islands. The Hollywood gossip site Crazy Days and Nights (an anonymous, pointedly nasty rumour page) has begun dipping a toe in some of the grimmer accusations, and comments under the posts there sometimes flesh out more details. When Kevin Spacey was accused of attempting to seduce an underage boy, a Daily Mail article appeared labelling Spacey's father as a 'Nazi rapist'. It's obviously unclear whether this is genuine information, or a concocted story made to send a message to certain people or a certain group. It could be either.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-says.html

The recent Kevin Spacey accusations - a comment at CDAN suggested he'd been flying to poor countries on Epstein's planes, to rape underage boys, and had then boasted to his private circle of having deducted the flights on his tax - have led to articles pointing to director Bryan Singer, who himself has been the subject of abuse lawsuits. Singer has run parties with teens and middle-aged producers meeting for illicit activities for the better part of two decades, and rumours suggest some attendees have been underage. The CDAN site mentions that Singer's lawyers and other powerful people are cautioning Singer's party attendees to keep quiet. In the thick of this, VERONICA MARS actor Brad Bufanda, a teen during the early years of Singer's party activities, committed suicide, or 'suicide', by throwing himself off a tall building three days after Singer's name began trending alongside abuse accusations on Twitter.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/brad-buf...202606441/

Past investigations of Franklin-style activities usually lead to suicides and convenient deaths. This time may be no different. As with the Jimmy Saville scandal in the UK, more details will likely surface over time. It will probably not be a pretty story.
Good article. He has every reason to be afraid at this point.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Good article. He has every reason to be afraid at this point.

He needs to be VERY public about his fear. These bastards are powerful and will stop at nothing.
He should be afraid indeed considering all the evidence posted at DPF and elsewhere that participation in pedophilia by many high ranking political, military, and corporate persons. IMO the world is controlled and therefore run by means of the pedophilia and human trafficking.

I have watched more than a few videos where people announce they are not suicidal like this one.

"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
He is writing in the tradition of Casolaro, Webb, Hastings, and others.

Here is his Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow

EDIT: Farrow's mother is Mia Farrow and of course his father is Woody Allen, despite rumors that his real father is Frank Sinatra. He is estranged from his father.

"He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression."
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren, the 'pizzagate' story has been proven [if proving needed proving] to be a phony story - cooked up by those who hated Clinton. There are enough real things Clinton and her hubby did - invented ones are not needed and pollute the internet and truth, IMO. I also don't think that the main crimes committed in the US or World are pedophilia and sex trafficking - although both exist in amounts way beyond what they should be. Arms, drugs, oil, precious metals, dirty money, rich stealing from the poor and such far far outweigh those two above, along with wars and its consequences....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Lauren, the 'pizzagate' story has been proven [if proving needed proving] to be a phony story - cooked up by those who hated Clinton. There are enough real things Clinton and her hubby did - invented ones are not needed and pollute the internet and truth, IMO. I also don't think that the main crimes committed in the US or World are pedophilia and sex trafficking - although both exist in amounts way beyond what they should be. Arms, drugs, oil, precious metals, dirty money, rich stealing from the poor and such far far outweigh those two above, along with wars and its consequences....

No. Not really. The term "pizzagate" was exchanged for "pedogate" and is still very much alive. Children are a commodity as are the other items you have listed. We probably agree there. Here is a video from February of this year of an interview with George Webb who has been proven to be quite reliable. This is his take on "pizzagate." @ 1:54:00

I do view pedophilia as a means of social control of elites. I am sure we agree on that. Where we probably differ is the Why? When David posted about the collective unconscious he was getting at the Why? I do think there is a psycho-spiritual dimension underlying and supporting the natural world. Elites for many centuries have been manipulating the psychic underworld through occult means. Peter Levenda's trilogy, Sinister Forces, gets at this. IMO the whole MK-ULTRA program is based on this world view.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Lauren, the 'pizzagate' story has been proven [if proving needed proving] to be a phony story - cooked up by those who hated Clinton. There are enough real things Clinton and her hubby did - invented ones are not needed and pollute the internet and truth, IMO. I also don't think that the main crimes committed in the US or World are pedophilia and sex trafficking - although both exist in amounts way beyond what they should be. Arms, drugs, oil, precious metals, dirty money, rich stealing from the poor and such far far outweigh those two above, along with wars and its consequences....

I tend to agree.

That being said the sexual misconduct floodgates have opened. Everyday new perps are being revealed. But yes i think the broader pedogate claims have a long way to go to convince me of their veracity. But i'm curious.
Ken Garretson Wrote:

I tend to agree.

That being said the sexual misconduct floodgates have opened. Everyday new perps are being revealed. But yes i think the broader pedogate claims have a long way to go to convince me of their veracity. But i'm curious.

I agree with Lauren on this one. Pizzagate is the tip of the iceberg.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein Ed Jewett 49 75,801 13-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson