Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any 2017 JFK Assassination Conference Videos online?
Once was the time I attended every year in Dallas. Now, that I live in Europe I do not.
Once was the time when COPA broadcast their lectures live...until John Judge died.
Once was the time when a few days after other conferences the speakers appeared on Youtube.
Now it seems if you don't 'pay the piper' you don't get to see or hear anything - at least for a very long time.

If anyone comes across urls to videos or transcripts of this year's events, please list them here.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Debra Conway posted that they would make the DVD videos of the Lancer Conference lectures available as soon as possible. I think the price for the entire set of DVDs is reasonable for what you're getting. Free would be nice of course but I don't begrudge them the cost. I think they have definite value.
Lancer always was the more commercial of the COPA v. Lancer duo. Personally, I don't think our history or its telling should have to be sold - donations are, of course, welcome. COPA under John Judge managed to livecast most of the program at no cost. COPA conferences are no more after John's death. There are enough well todo persons who could/should back such events and the free distribution of the lectures IMO. Sadly, with John's death the gentrification of even the JFK assassination community has begun.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 239 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,009 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  DPF You Tube Channel JFK videos Magda Hassan 10 147,167 14-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,434 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,405 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Online Event at Facebook Scott Kaiser 0 1,903 05-06-2020, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,693 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,776 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Mailer's Tales of the JFK Assassination Milo Reech 4 3,901 07-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,550 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser