Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Weberman commits it all to a book on J.P. Hemming
Has anyone read this book? I have had and read long ago AJW 'nodules' on JPH, with whom he has had somewhat of an obsession [and perhaps greater access than other researchers].

Quote:Gerry Patrick Hemming invented Oswald. He first met him at Subic Bay when they were both in the Marines and him and Oswald when Huk hunting together - sneaking off base a killing Philippine communist guerrillas. Having committed murders together Oswald trusted Hemming who introducted hi to Angleton who sent Oswald to the Soviet Union to give info needed to shoot down U-2 and sabotage Summit Talks. Oswald returned, a re-defector, a Hemming got the bright idea to use him in a plot to kill the President of the United States and blame it on Fidel Castro. He had Oswald doing all kinds of stuff prior to the assassination like shooting at his friend Walker, going to the Sportsdrome Range and more. He offered him twice what Oswald paid for his Mannlicher Carcano and had he bring it to the TSBD the day of the big event. I got to know Gerry Hemming and his family pretty well and believe me he was a piece of work. He was unpredictable. He served as a conscience for Frank Sturgis who was a psychopathic killer. Hemming wrote this incredible scenario, Oswald forms Fair Play for Cuba Committee, gets in a staged fight with anti-Castro types, goes to Mexico City to get a visa to travel to Cuba. If he had been granted the visa he would have just got back from Cuba before he did the hit and it would look like Fidel put him up to it. You got to understand that all these dudes knew Fidel and was part of his revolution only to find out he was a Communist and a traitor. Hemming was locked up by Castro. The named INTERPEN, his anti-Castro group is in Oswald's Address Book. Read The Oswald Code.

Quote:H.P. Albarelli Jr.

October 29, 2017Verified Purchase
Excellent book. None of the so-called "expert" researchers/writers will say that but no matter-- AJ has been at it since some of these guys were in diapers. Excellent book.
While I have studied JPH some, I have not ever focused on him. It is my opinion he was in the general mix and knew a lot of the low-level players, but to hint that JPH was the mastermind of setting up LHO as the patsy and/or had a major role in the JFK Assassination to me seems a bit far fetched. That JPH had pre-knowledge and perhaps a role in the assassination would not surprise me at all...but that JPH suggested to JJA to use LHO for a patsy strikes me as a huge stretch. Anyway, books of this type can contain important information useful to others, despite flaws in the basic thesis of the book. Weberman did a lot of digging into JPH and his pals - and that would lead to a lot of low-level on-the-ground mechanics used before, during, after the event. If anyone has read this, kindly let us know if it is worth purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/Gerry-Did-Hemming...1548178330
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I haven't read the book, but looking through the excerpt makes me think that I have. The book opens with a bunch of stuff that is reprinted in one of AJ's earlier 'nodules', which I recall he released online in increasingly large and detailed versions covering thousands of pages. I grabbed the most recent version of those some years back from Scribd, and suspect it's still there. I haven't finished reading that edition so I'm not sure if I'd put down the cash for this current print version.

HP Albarelli's uninformative review, offering no details about the contents other than that the contents are 'excellent', is worthy of note in that Albarelli is a respectable researcher and I respect his views (even if his own JFK book made me scratch my head), but I'd wonder whether HP has read the earlier 'nodule' version and can't let us know whether this is a regurgitation, or some new stuff.

Weberman and Hemming also released a book a couple of weeks ago on the MLK murder. Weberman's works go into the pile to be read at some point but I half wonder whether he's just sitting on the couch with a buddy mixing tall tales and repeated stories with some of his earlier research, just to chuck together a quick volume to grab Amazon sales from casual buyers. Wayne Madsen seems to do the same these days.
Oh no.

This is what I see as a serious problem in these days of self publishing.

What has happened is that anyone can put out a book at almost any time and does not have to go through any publication review at a real house.

In the old days, this happened a lot. No more.

The problem it holds is that there are so many books out now that the average reader cannot separate out the good from the bad. That was always a problem of course, but today its worse since there are so many more books out there in the first place.

There is a difference between someone like Weberman, and writers like Newman and McBride. John self publishes because he got so screwed over by Warner Books on his JFK and Vietnam book. McBride is a prolific and well respected author who has his own imprint.

But to me a book like this just muddies the waters. I mean really, when we are finally getting some of the last documents out there, and Weberman wants us to go back to Hemming?
Anthony Thorne Wrote:I haven't read the book, but looking through the excerpt makes me think that I have. The book opens with a bunch of stuff that is reprinted in one of AJ's earlier 'nodules', which I recall he released online in increasingly large and detailed versions covering thousands of pages. I grabbed the most recent version of those some years back from Scribd, and suspect it's still there. I haven't finished reading that edition so I'm not sure if I'd put down the cash for this current print version.

HP Albarelli's uninformative review, offering no details about the contents other than that the contents are 'excellent', is worthy of note in that Albarelli is a respectable researcher and I respect his views (even if his own JFK book made me scratch my head), but I'd wonder whether HP has read the earlier 'nodule' version and can't let us know whether this is a regurgitation, or some new stuff.

Weberman and Hemming also released a book a couple of weeks ago on the MLK murder. Weberman's works go into the pile to be read at some point but I half wonder whether he's just sitting on the couch with a buddy mixing tall tales and repeated stories with some of his earlier research, just to chuck together a quick volume to grab Amazon sales from casual buyers. Wayne Madsen seems to do the same these days.

Just looked. I don't know if all of Weberman's many nodules and other dumps are on Scribd, but many are....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
There's one floating around that contains what looks like all of them in a single PDF. His stuff is of interest but I've never found the time to do it justice.
Anthony Thorne Wrote:There's one floating around that contains what looks like all of them in a single PDF. His stuff is of interest but I've never found the time to do it justice.

Hmmm...I'd very much like to download just ONE [though it must be huge!] than all the various things he has put up....they often overlap. His website, long up, now seems to be down. He is no quack, but is more than a little obsessed with a few names...JPH, FF, ML and a few others. They all had knowledge and perhaps bit parts....but to make them the Main Show is a bit strange. He filed for and got a lot of good FBI/CIA documents that are useful. I personally think JPH knew the basic story of the players on the ground in the assassination. I don't know if he knew who was pulling the strings...perhaps some on the lower levels.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Oh no.

This is what I see as a serious problem in these days of self publishing.

What has happened is that anyone can put out a book at almost any time and does not have to go through any publication review at a real house.

In the old days, this happened a lot. No more.

The problem it holds is that there are so many books out now that the average reader cannot separate out the good from the bad. That was always a problem of course, but today its worse since there are so many more books out there in the first place.

There is a difference between someone like Weberman, and writers like Newman and McBride. John self publishes because he got so screwed over by Warner Books on his JFK and Vietnam book. McBride is a prolific and well respected author who has his own imprint.

But to me a book like this just muddies the waters. I mean really, when we are finally getting some of the last documents out there, and Weberman wants us to go back to Hemming?

Hey, Jim ! Guess you've seen YouTube's 'The Lone Gunman Podcast #85' with Felipe Hemming and Scott Kaiser, huh? It's a real hoot. Really gets to the bottom of things.
Thanks Mark.

That wasn't a hoot, it was a riot.

Its why I refused to debate Hankey about George H W Bush.

Just look at all the interviews that Jerry Hemming granted through his life, I mean Jaffe is on the cover of the National Enquirer this week with his interview.

Garrison ended up not feeling he was credible. Simply because he talked too much.
Hemming kill Kennedy? Please my own mother would've kicked his ass had he not move out of our house after a week, you mean Hemming tried killing Kennedy after trying to turn in Little Joe for the reward money from the FBI, and the agency kicked his ass out of the office because all he cared about was money? You mean how Hemming sucked Twyman out of $60,000? Hemming, the same guy who called US Customs before heading out on a run to Cuba so they'd get caught and not have to go?

Give me a f*%king break!

Happy New Year, after 50 plus years someone did talk, you're welcome Larry Hancock. I've given everyone everything I know, and knowing the information could never get discredited meaning, it's the truth, and it has finally been told!

Happy New Year!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 340 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 318 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 801 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  Hemming: I Was Approached by Right Wingers to Kill JFK for Money Gil Jesus 0 546 27-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,113 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,475 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,290 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,780 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,957 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,072 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto