Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A simply proof the BYP are not real
Talk about attention to detail! Amid the obvious differences, the thing that stands out to me is one rifle bears more woodstock than chrome (and, of course, vice-versa). I read somewhere too that the late Jack White (RIP) believed the rifle slings were different as well.

Another credible source for the musical rifles escapades is seasoned JFK researcher Gil Jesus.
The Oswald figure in CE 133B is holding the rifle at a nearly vertical angle with the muzzle clearly reaching above Oswald's head. The shadow, however, shows the rifle held in a nearly horizontal angle, and there is no way the muzzle would be cast above the head.
This is my first time posting and I am trying to figure out how to get the photo together with my reply.

CE 133-B shows the gunman holding the rifle at a nearly vertical angle with the muzzle clearly reaching above the head. The shadow shows the rifle in a rather horizontal plane and the muzzle would not reach above Oswald's head.
John Johnson Wrote:This is my first time posting and I am trying to figure out how to get the photo together with my reply.

CE 133-B shows the gunman holding the rifle at a nearly vertical angle with the muzzle clearly reaching above the head. The shadow shows the rifle in a rather horizontal plane and the muzzle would not reach above Oswald's head.

The camera, on the same horizontal plane as the subject shows the rifle near vertical...

The sun, on the other hand, is over 35 degrees higher and over the camera's right shoulder....

From above.. the same image shows the rifle more horizontal...

The rifle is almost perpendicular to the sun, from overhead and off to the side.... iow, horizontal.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9375&stc=1]

Why the shadows don't match... and why the 3 photos are a scam

1st off is the fact Gus ROSE gives JB Hicks 2 negatives...
Hicks prints 12 photos and returns the negatives (plural) to Rose. That is the last anyone sees the second negative... let alone a third negative for 133-C

note: The notation at the bottom is not on all versions of this document....

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9377&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9379&stc=1]

2nd - Remember the Ghost/Cutout image of the BYP found at the DPD?

Well the cutout is in the same shape as Det Brown's 133-C position, except 133-C was found in the possession of Roscoe White's wife at the end of 1976.. with Stovall also having a personal copy. one has to wonder, if that pose and photo were not involved or included in ANY of the evidence in the WCR...

How do they know to position Det Brown and the cutout in THAT pose? They shouldn't even know of this third photo let alone know what the man's position was...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9378&stc=1]

3rd...
We are to remember that what we usually see of these images is the LIFE version, which was retouched "to bring out detail"... Included in this composite is the quick double check of a Dartmouth professor's work claiming the stance in the image was not manipulated and that a person can stand like that... except the models he creates... well, you'll see,

and 4th
When one tries to replace Oswald in the GHOST image, a very strange thing occurs: not only does it not work, what are those guidelines on either side of the cutout?

Any ideas why the cutout works in the image, but the photo does not... ?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9376&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Large 133-A Backyard photo why the rifle shadow looks more horizontal.jpg (Size: 406.68 KB / Downloads: 15)
.jpg   WH_Vol21_0240a where LIFE retouched the byp photo with Det Brown and Ghost image in 133-C pose.jpg (Size: 936.8 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   Rose got BYP negatives back only to lose one - composite.jpg (Size: 463.65 KB / Downloads: 17)
.jpg   Dees 133-C given to HSCA Dec 30 1976.jpg (Size: 213.68 KB / Downloads: 15)
.jpg   HSCA vol 6 p143 - one negative not turned over.jpg (Size: 163.52 KB / Downloads: 16)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
If interested, this delves deeply into the subject...

https://statick2k-5f2f.kxcdn.com/images/...phsBYP.pdf

I'd recommend Jeff Carter's series at the same site... www.KennedysandKing.com
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
The House Select Committee On Assassinations conducted experiments in transposing heads on photos to see if the results could be detected.
Here is one of the photos. Never mind the head; look at the shadow.The man is holding a broomstick with the end reaching above his head. The shadow faithfully mimics this. But in CE 133-B, the person is holding the rifle at a steep vertical angle with the muzzle clearly extended above the head, but the shadow shows the rifle held in a nearly horizontal plane with no possibility of the muzzle reaching above the head.

Attached Files
.jpg   HSCA.jpg (Size: 350.71 KB / Downloads: 8)
.jpg   CE 133-B.jpg (Size: 773.58 KB / Downloads: 8)
John Johnson Wrote:The House Select Committee On Assassinations conducted experiments in transposing heads on photos to see if the results could be detected.
Here is one of the photos. Never mind the head; look at the shadow.The man is holding a broomstick with the end reaching above his head. The shadow faithfully mimics this. But in CE 133-B, the person is holding the rifle at a steep vertical angle with the muzzle clearly extended above the head, but the shadow shows the rifle held in a nearly horizontal plane with no possibility of the muzzle reaching above the head.

Strange photo montage. Both seem to be exactly the same but with different heads, (apart from some slight cropping at right edge.) How come? Was Oswald's head transferred to the left photo, or was the left person's head pasted on the body in the right photo?

p.s I have been asked by another member of the forum to remove the photo for his safety sake.
The Backyard Photos are obvious (and not even very good) fakes, and that's been proven since the late 1960s. But outside of the circle of JFK researchers, it's never been a very important issue to most people. Unless the larger world cares about it, we're just preaching to our own choir about this.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:The Backyard Photos are obvious (and not even very good) fakes, and that's been proven since the late 1960s. But outside of the circle of JFK researchers, it's never been a very important issue to most people. Unless the larger world cares about it, we're just preaching to our own choir about this.

Quite, Tracy, but we have to keep prodding away until people realise the truth.

I'd love a LN supporter to try explain the above photo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 430 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 505 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,533 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 12,688 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9 David Josephs 25 16,980 31-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is this real or some sort of perspective trick? David Josephs 19 14,558 11-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Can anyone tell me if the doc is real or fake? Scott Kaiser 13 9,236 19-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Proof the fatal shot came from somewhere else other then the rear Scott Kaiser 47 14,289 04-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Another Anomaly or simply a labelling error? Drew Phipps 11 4,661 30-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Proof Kennedy's fatal shot came from the front! Scott Kaiser 36 9,270 11-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser