Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald and the mysterious Albert Schweitzer University
I may be late to the party, but it seems that just two days after Lee Harvey Oswald was killed, a certain government agency was VERY interested in Oswald and Albert Schweitzer University.

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_20180309-030530.jpg (Size: 12.65 KB / Downloads: 16)
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
James Lewis Wrote:I may be late to the party, but it seems that just two days after Lee Harvey Oswald was killed, a certain government agency was VERY interested in Oswald and Albert Schweitzer University.

....to which he never arrived let alone attended [and likely never had any intention to]. Did he make the application or did someone else. Was he instructed to do so, or did he decide to do this on his own? It follows the pattern of his life - creating multiple paths to follow; multiple legends that could be applied - usually directed by others; sometimes impersonated by others who did it in his 'name' without his knowledge......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
And what's especially interesting is, at least the way I'm interpreting the language of the memo, this wasn't the first time that they (CIA or FBI) had looked into this.

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
James Lewis Wrote:And what's especially interesting is, at least the way I'm interpreting the language of the memo, this wasn't the first time that they (CIA or FBI) had looked into this.

The image you posted is too small to read. Try posting it using the 'insert image' and not by 'manage attachments' and/or use a much larger image.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
We need a translator...

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm...m/id/30501

You can download the entire notebook... but most of the info is from the college and is in swedish

http://digitalcollections.baylor.edu/cdm...m/id/30083

His application and other info
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Scroll down for a video clip by George Michael Evica on LHO and ASU.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Here is the entire PDF file. Hope this helps.

Attached Files
.pdf   124-10023-10257.pdf (Size: 172.37 KB / Downloads: 13)

This is kind of interesting. I mean its only two days after Oswald is killed.

And I thought this was checked out back then when Hoover was on the trail of two Oswalds via Marguerite.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:This is kind of interesting. I mean its only two days after Oswald is killed.

And I thought this was checked out back then when Hoover was on the trail of two Oswalds via Marguerite.

Interesting indeed. And from what I could tell, this was the SECOND time that they had checked this.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9466&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Schweitzer college Churwalden Switzerland.jpg (Size: 407.02 KB / Downloads: 13)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 228 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 263 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 304 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 319 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 349 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 429 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 561 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 412 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 519 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 454 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM