Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great contradiction
In my years arguing with the official story folks i found one argument particularly odd Fact one they are confident that the damage from the impact and fires from the jetliners collisions with the towers was sufficient to have caused the collapses But when you mention demolition, the requirements to have brought down the structures suddenly change and now it requires a massive preparatory scheme that would have had to have gotten at all the core columns, and other pivotal support structures, and would have taken weeks if not months of preparation to have accomplished Hopefully that gaping contradiction does not need further elaboration Perhaps obvios to many of you but I have never seen it clearly stated
Matt Grantham Wrote:In my years arguing with the official story folks i found one argument particularly odd Fact one they are confident that the damage from the impact and fires from the jetliners collisions with the towers was sufficient to have caused the collapses But when you mention demolition, the requirements to have brought down the structures suddenly change and now it requires a massive preparatory scheme that would have had to have gotten at all the core columns, and other pivotal support structures, and would have taken weeks if not months of preparation to have accomplished Hopefully that gaping contradiction does not need further elaboration Perhaps obvious to many of you but I have never seen it clearly stated

I don't see any contradiction. Like any false-flag covert operation it did take months of VERY careful preparation; and the how, when, where of that has all been worked out IMO. The best single source is by Kevin Ryan. Part I of V parts is here: http://911truth.org/demolition-access-to-the-world-trade-center-towers-part-one-tenants/
I strongly suggest you read all parts.

Welcome to the Forum Matt. Please take some time to read up on some of the issues that have been covered before. An external search engine limited to this website works better than the internal search engine - or you can just look at all the 911 threads here and dig in.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks for the reply Perhaps my point is not clear The contradiction is in the mind of those believing in the official story On the one hand they believe a plane impact explains the collapse , on the other hand they believe it would have taken weeks or months to have wired the building to create the conditions to bring it down in the fashion scene Are those not two different standards for the conditions for global collapse?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Great New 911 Film - NIST insider speaks out about the obvious lies. Peter Lemkin 0 4,317 14-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Great hour on Flight 93 and its lies and contradictions revealed! Peter Lemkin 1 3,114 16-05-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Great new documentary: 9/11 EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE - EXPERTS SPEAK OUT Anthony Thorne 2 3,763 15-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  GREAT New Film On 9-11! Best Yet - They Keep Coming In! Peter Lemkin 0 3,535 16-09-2010, 11:56 AM
  Really Great Q&A w/ Griffin On WTC-7. Not To Be Missed! Peter Lemkin 0 2,525 23-10-2009, 08:06 AM
  Great Film On Sibel Edwards - Kill The Messenger Peter Lemkin 4 5,283 24-02-2009, 06:25 PM