Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving
Speaking if which Alan, take a look at this new section at K and K:

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/the...mmarskjold

Will bring everyone up to speed on that case. And its ramifications.
First things first, Mr. DiEugenio <---- A note of thanks & appreciation to you & the distinguished ensemble (shared within the hyperlink) for caring to shed truth, light and justice in this world. I'm soooo proud of all of you. I'm soooo proud that History will record that this generation cared to set the record straight. I'm soooo happy that the exemplary research of the 1st generation researchers, etc. has not been done in vain. It's through this course of action that they are honoured. Hear!, hear! Courage like this doesn't grow on trees, but when summoned this generation actually heeded the call to action.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9689&stc=1]

Now, back to the thread at hand, justice moving forward for Hammarskjold. Would encourage one and all to read the interesting link shared in your last post. There are a few bonus links embedded within the article as well folks. Pretty insightful material ladies and gents reading along. The common theme throughout is exposure upon the dark forces of hate and greed that cost three bold visionaries their lives in a very short span of time (1961-'63). The savages responsible reminds one of what then Senator Robert F. Kennedy would champion & herald during his own campaign for the presidency five years after his brother's tragic death ---->

Let us dedicate ourselves to what the Greeks wrote so many years ago: to tame the savageness of man and make gentle the life of this world.

Let us dedicate ourselves to that, and say a prayer for our country and for our people. -- RFK on the night he delivered the bad/sad news of Dr. King's death.

Will these bold visionaries ever get the Justice they deserve? Rest In Peace, Mr. Secretary General ---->

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9690&stc=1]
*Dag Hammarskjold', Credit [URL="https://kennedysandking.com/articles/the-murder-of-hammarskjold"]Kennedys And King

[/URL]

Attached Files
.jpg   kennedy-quotes-john-f-kennedy.jpg (Size: 19.8 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   Dag-Hammarskj-ld-011.jpg (Size: 14.8 KB / Downloads: 23)
This is the most relevant thread I could find on JFK foreign policy. I just discovered a new item in JFK's ill-fated European policy.

Many people have pointed up that the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty was a major bone of contention in the six months before the assassination. What I did not know that the opposition of Germany to this treaty was because East Germany was being allowed to be a signatory to that treaty. That affected the reunification of Germany issue.

Both Judge Robert Morris and New Orleans right-winger Kent Courtney wrote 100 page books opposing this treaty in 1963. (Neither had any personal reason to be so opposed to that basically bland treaty nor reason to write a book about it).

In addition, General Thomas Power was the only uniformed active duty person in the military to oppose the treaty. Only the extremists in the Senate opposed it, i.e. Barry Goldwater and Strom Thurmond wound up voting against it. Even Senator Thomas Dodd changed his mind at the last minute and voted in favor.

Seems like there is still a lot to learn about JFK's (possibly suicidal) foreign policy decisions. (Not that the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty was a bad idea IMHO). But to some people, it clearly was.

James Lateer
No doubt, so many people have been killed that those who were should get justice, we can't all assume that the Swahili head hunters in the Congo had something to do with it, or was it the French? Oh well, sounds like another conspiracy to me.
"CCH" is a new documentary film. You guys HAVE TO SEE THIS!! Playing at IFC Center in NYC; I don't know where else.

I didn't think I could be shocked or surprised by anything political anymore but Holy Shit. I was dizzy afterward. Do not miss!!! :Confusedtampfeet::

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 252 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 294 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 324 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 366 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,097 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,727 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 192,636 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  A Case of Book Suppression Jim DiEugenio 4 6,541 27-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  (Finally, The CIA Admits Covering Up JFK Assassination) Scott Kaiser 10 8,884 16-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Case Distorted: Posner, Garrison, and the NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 2,608 12-10-2016, 01:50 AM