Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of DJ Avicii For A Better Day
On a recommendation I saw this video for the first time yesterday. It gripped me and blew me away.
Something like a soundtrack to an Epstein Horror Party.
Discretion advised.

Read the youtube comment section under the video.

Tim Bergling (Swedish: [tɪm ²bærjlɪŋ]; 8 September 1989 20 April 2018), known professionally as Avicii (/əˈviːtʃi/, Swedish: [aˈvɪtːɕɪ]), was a Swedish DJ, electronic musician, and songwriter who specialized in audio programming, remixing and record producing.[SUP][4][/SUP]
At the age of 16, Bergling began posting his remixes on electronic music forums, which led to his first record deal.[SUP][5][/SUP] He rose to prominence in 2011 with his single "Levels". His debut studio album, True (2013), blended electronic music with elements of multiple genres and received generally positive reviews. It peaked in the top ten in more than fifteen countries and topped international dance charts;[SUP][6][/SUP][URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avicii#cite_note-7"][

[Image: 220px-Avicii_2014_003.jpg]
[/URL]
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".
:Confusedhock::

That is really some thing else Carsten. He committed suicide a few months ago too didn't he?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Many people believe that he made this video as an outcry against that web of child abuse that he experienced himself when he became rich and famous and came into contact with these circles. It may have lead to his drug addiction and depression, finally killing himself in a hotel room in Muscat. Some people think that he may have been suicided for that video and as far as I know, an official reason for his death has never been established.
The most relevant literature regarding what happened since September 11, 2001 is George Orwell's "1984".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music Video With A Difference - An Inside Job Peter Lemkin 0 3,213 29-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin