Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax
In this recent radio interview for his new book Steering Truth,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nbIWMyb9-E

QUORUM RADIO- Buell Wesley Frazier on the TSBD Roll Call, Arrest and Decades of Fear-  Part 3

Wesley Frazier recounts at 1:09 that

"... they get up on the 2nd floor, and, uh, there's a lunchroom there, and, um, Marrion Baker and Mr. Truly they encounter Lee Oswald-  he was standing there in front of the Coke machine drinking a soda and, um, over on one of the tables was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and an apple..."

Frazier evidently heard the last detail from someone (my guess right now is Truly) and this detail was omitted from the testimonies because it precludes Oswald coming down from the sniper's nest. And this item completely refutes the popular-yet-knuckleheaded hypothesis that the lunchroom encounter was make-believe.

The Sophists who have propagandized the research community (Sean Murphy, Greg Parker, Bart Kamp, Jim DiEugenio) are once again exposed as dead wrong. They are badly mistaken on this critical issue and they will be ridiculed by history. And do not wait for them to own up to it.

Naive researchers who have been held in their sway would do themselves a favor by abandoning these snake-oil salesmen and brush up on Depository facts at jfkinsidejob.com. It looks to me that Oswald was assigned to the lunchroom to intentionally draw the attention of the first police responder, to give the west freight elevator a headstart in getting down to the 1st floor unnoticed. Truly & Oswald were essentially play-acting a scene they'd gone over beforehand.

Frazier's description of the lunch items on the table was corroborated by Carolyn Arnold, who told Earl Golz she saw Oswald eating lunch alone at 12:25.
I'm bumping this because it's pertinent to my new post about Frazier's recent interview with Don Jeffries.
The link to this important radio interview no longer works.

Another example of internet censorship in this JFK homicide investigation.
I find it disqualifying of credibility that there would be no response to this on this forum...

One cannot fail to respond to this and still maintain that one has Conspiracy research credibility...

This was supposed to be the forum where you were allowed to prove your good evidence and it would then be honestly recognized...

This forum joins the Education Forum, that it was formed in opposition to, in ignoring this...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,237 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The Marilyn Monroe/Kennedys Hoax Jim DiEugenio 0 2,361 18-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,647 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 215,419 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,442 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The Hoax Scott Kaiser 6 5,776 12-03-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  More Perjury by FBI Agent Robert Frazier? Drew Phipps 9 5,131 17-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  B. Wesley Frasier on CSPAN3 if you wanna see it Jim Hackett II 2 3,048 25-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  JFK Hoax Dupes Elis | Sports | 2011-12 Sports Previews | The Harvard Crimson Bernice Moore 0 2,256 18-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  2008 Interview with Wesley Buell Frazier Gil Jesus 3 5,896 17-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan