Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald and woman at the theater
"HARVEY purchased popcorn from Burroughs at 1:15 PM and then walked into the lower level and took a seat next to a pregnant woman." --Harvey and Lee

I'd sure like to know what a pregnant woman was doing in a movie theater at 1:00PM on a
Friday, watching a Van Heflin ww2 movie alone!
Can't help but think she jettisoned the pillow in the rest room, donned a bald wig & stetson hat, and slipped out in the confusion.

Even more beguiling is the relationship, if any, to the blonde who followed LHO on & off McWatters' bus.

The lady turned away at Whaley's cab does not have as much charisma, but who's to say? Whaley was not particularly observant, and she may have been adept at looking like just another face in the crowd. 

Three encounters with women in such a short interval make the imagination bulge with possibilities.
(25-06-2021, 04:49 PM)Milo Reech Wrote: Can't help but think she jettisoned the pillow in the rest room, donned a bald wig & stetson hat, and slipped out in the confusion.

Even more beguiling is the relationship, if any, to the blonde who followed LHO on & off McWatters' bus.

The lady turned away at Whaley's cab does not have as much charisma, but who's to say? Whaley was not particularly observant, and she may have been adept at looking like just another face in the crowd. 

Three encounters with women in such a short interval make the imagination bulge with possibilities.

"Can't help but think she jettisoned the pillow in the rest room, donned a bald wig & stetson hat, and slipped out in the confusion."

Interesting thought. Back then, women as a rule didn't wear slacks as far as I know, especially in Texas. If she was wearing a skirt or dress, she would also have had to change out of them and into pants. Seems pretty unlikely. I like the ditching the pillow however.
Instead of a pillow perhaps she used a sack stuffed with a pair of trousers.

The more serious question is what transpired between them. After matching torn dollars did she tell him to stay put, then hasten to the rest room to betray his location to her contact?

I never put much stock in the official tale involving Brewer despite his Ruby connection via Olsen & Coleman. He may have had a role of sorts, but LHO's whereabouts were established by other means.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 228 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 264 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 304 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 319 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 349 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 429 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 562 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 412 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 519 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 454 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM