Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a bright, cloudless morning in September 2001
A man on a New Jersey rooftop allegedly obtained the following image:

http://en.kiosko.net/uk/2009-09-11/np/guardian.html

Looks more like a scene from John Boorman's film Excalibur.

Someone should ask the Guardian's photo editor which art gallery he plucked it from.
Paul Rigby Wrote:A man on a New Jersey rooftop allegedly obtained the following image:

Someone should ask the Guardian's photo editor which art gallery he plucked it from.

This poor Brit has a headache and can fathom deep things this morning. Would you care to elaborate Paul?

Boorman's Excalibur was a great film btw.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Paul Rigby Wrote:A man on a New Jersey rooftop allegedly obtained the following image:

This poor Brit has a headache and can fathom deep things this morning. Would you care to elaborate Paul?

Boorman's Excalibur was a great film btw.
Goodness me! It must have been a heavy night thereCheers

I think Paul is referring to the fact that the photo does very very not have a clear blue sky as it was and as we have all seen on that day. And I don't think Jersey is so far away that it was sunset or sunrise there as it seems in this photo. Maybe the photographer just had a dirty lens. :captain:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Me drink? Never!

It's just the brain cells playing up...

Ta.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Magda Hassan Wrote:I think Paul is referring to the fact that the photo does very very not have a clear blue sky as it was and as we have all seen on that day. And I don't think Jersey is so far away that it was sunset or sunrise there as it seems in this photo. Maybe the photographer just had a dirty lens. :captain:

Spot on, M.

The photo is either a wholesale fabrication, or the product of some fairly extensive alteration, most notably in its sky areas, which are tres apocalyptique, and bear no conceivable relation to the conditions pertaining to the morning of 9/11 in NY.

The wholesale darkening has one very profound benefit from the syke-warriors' perspective: It negates the question of why so many stills - and so much "live" TV footage - displayed a dark black "plane" which absorbed, not reflected, light.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another New Film on September 11 by Avery - 'The Unspeakable' Peter Lemkin 0 1,430 02-11-2021, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Apparently Planted Murray St. Engine on 9.11.2001 Peter Lemkin 3 6,281 20-02-2016, 09:51 AM
  2001 Bioterror Exercise Foreshadowed 9/11 and Anthrax Attacks R.K. Locke 3 5,049 13-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Bill Clinton recorded on 9/10/2001 saying he could have killed bin Laden Tracy Riddle 0 2,146 31-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Five Celebrating Israelis: September 11th Foreknowledge and Possible Complicity David Guyatt 28 11,934 18-05-2014, 08:34 AM
  Massimo Mazzucco's documentary September 11: The New Pearl Harbour Paul Rigby 4 5,078 08-04-2014, 05:16 AM
  The role [and cover-up] of Saudi Arabia, before, during and after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 Peter Lemkin 11 16,443 12-12-2013, 09:13 AM
  Was America Attacked by Afghanistan on September 11, 2001? Adele Edisen 0 3,004 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  SAIC Whistleblower: Offices Empty On The Morning Of 9/11 Ed Jewett 0 5,308 10-04-2012, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  "How Cutting-Edge Technology Was Used Against the American People on September 11, 2001" Ed Jewett 1 3,851 11-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett