Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate: DiEugenio v McAdams
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Help. I want to listen to this debate, but it says that it doesnt work with Quicktime. Can anyone offer advice to a not very tech savy citizen?

download miro or one of many other shareware/freeware players. Here is one:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. They all have problems. I personally find quicktime one of the most problematic.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Help. I want to listen to this debate, but it says that it doesnt work with Quicktime. Can anyone offer advice to a not very tech savy citizen?

download miro or one of many other shareware/freeware players. Here is one:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/. They all have problems. I personally find quicktime one of the most problematic.

Get a Mac. QuickTime was designed by Apple for Macs. No problems.

Jack
Nat i have always used real player no problems...... Do a google for it..b
Hey gil.......great catch..may i have your permission to post this info on another forum...i did catch his negligence in not knowing of the 3 paper bags and posted such it stirred up the hornets nest with von pein who all but lives there and everywhere......and see it has now made it's way to the alts..yeah....do post this there AT alts if you are able to.....not nice I am led to belive to shake their rattle that their presumed best is not up to date 9 SNUFF again.....take care best b..ps don't you jest luvs it......b...

Attached Files
.gif   moore_froggie_GIF.gif (Size: 9.49 KB / Downloads: 1)
You most certainly can Bernice.

But here's a link with the corrected info.

The other one said Oswald was at El Toro, when he was in fact in the Pacific.

My error.

Here's the corrected link with the documentation:

http://i36.tinypic.com/357edjc.jpg
Thanks Gil got it...go get em......thanks b...Party
Bernice:

For months now Von Pein has been trumpeting how CE 903 "proves" the single bullet theory.

Then I showed him the view from the OPPOSITE side of the car and how they had the JFK stand-in LEAN FORWARD OFF THE SEAT and STILL could not line up the trajectory with the entrance wound.

http://i33.tinypic.com/ht5x6h.jpg

HE WENT NUTS....ROFLMAO.
In addition, the scope probe must be moved laterally to the left of the JFK model in order to enter at the spot. When this happens, the line back and up toward the shooting position also moves -- away from the "sniper's nest."
perhaps you mean nuttier than usual imo...not nice but he is far from being even civil most times.....yes the recreation photos are i believe posted here in another thread also have done so on other fs, pointing out the discrepancies..they for some reason have not gone over well with the lnr summer set.:puke:.yes the spectre's ..specter's expression says it all...Confusedaint:B

so enjoy your videos as so many others do...thanks for all your work and time spent...:elefant:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_specter_pointer``.jpg (Size: 39.88 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   moore_wc_phoney_docs..jpg (Size: 99.32 KB / Downloads: 3)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim DiEugenio: Not to be Trusted Richard Gilbride 14 671 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  DiEugenio On "The Loser's Club" Brian Doyle 0 217 30-12-2023, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 339 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 614 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  DiEugenio Gives Reference To ROKC Troll Farm And Kamp Brian Doyle 0 336 09-08-2023, 03:02 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 462 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,122 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 6,967 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Denial of Justice reviewed by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,703 23-05-2019, 10:35 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Critiques CNN's American Dynasties Jim DiEugenio 0 13,842 20-07-2018, 09:40 PM