Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovered history: Top kennedy military aide says lbj was badly shaken after assassination
Phil Dragoo Wrote:...
As an aside, I did read Ultimate Sacrifice on advice of a friend, realizing it is an insidious weapon to make the reader comatose with pedantic repetition. I could no more read its sequel Legacy of Redundancy, than Stephen King's crew could make the horror-clown its Facebook friend.
..."

Laugh That's the best review of Ultimate Sacrifice I've ever read.

I usually use the word "propaganda" in my (one-word) reviews.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I think there are a lot of people out in the critical community who do not take the Tx angle of this case seriously enough. Especially LBJ and Mac Wallace. Perhaps I also lack objectivity in this matter as I was in the middle of this as it was all breaking, but there was a lot of strangeness re the fingerprint evidence. From the invisible breakin at print expert Nathan Darby's home, taking only his Walace file, without setting off the alarm, to more than a few suspicious deaths of people who got too close to this issue.

I know Tosh is no longer interested in JFK but he too often warned me that this was one hot potato!

I wonder if Walt Brown will ever again address this issue since the entire reason Jay Harrison enlisted Walt's abilities and friendship began with the failed fingerprint press conference in Dallas, May 29, 1998.

Dawn

A break-in such as that suffered by Darby may be appreciated as a tool to underscore the significance of what ultimately is a wholly fabricated story.

Lyndon Johnson possessed neither the power, influence, nor connections either to order or facilitate the assassination. He very well may have been an accessory -- before and/or after the fact -- to murder. Wallace may have been directed to be in Dealey Plaza at what would be the hour of JFK's demise -- but only to incriminate and otherwise terrorize LBJ.

Johnson is one of the classic false sponsors of the assassination -- the possessor of just one of the three must-have qualities to be elevated to "prime mover" status.

LBJ had motive. LBJ did not have means or opportunity to do it the way it was done.

And by the way, Johnson continues to serve the true prime movers of JFK's assassination whenever he is accused of planning the hit.

"These conspiracists are over the line when they try to blame Kennedy's successor!" the msm proclaims. "These conspiracists will stop at nothing to spread their sick fantasies!"

Did Johnson know in advance that Kennedy would be hit on the Dallas trip? Perhaps. Was he blackmailed into silence before or after the act? Perhaps.

Did he order the hit?

Not a chance.
Charles Drago Wrote:...

Did he order the hit?

Not a chance.

Could the hit, and cover-up, have been accomplished without his cooperation?

Not a chance.

Was the timing of the assassination driven by LBJ's problems and increasingly public scandals?

Clearly.

Did he reverse President Kennedy's Vietnam policy within days of the assassination?

Oh hell yeah.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:...

Did he order the hit?

Not a chance.

Could the hit, and cover-up, have been accomplished without his cooperation?

Not a chance.

Alas, "cooperation" is a vague concept in this and many other instances. "Cooperation" that was active? Passive? Intentional or purely circumstantial?

Myra Bronstein Wrote:Was the timing of the assassination driven by LBJ's problems and increasingly public scandals?

Clearly.

Alas, "driven" is a vague concept in this and many other instances. "Driven" as in the prime factor motivating the decision to kill?

Clearly not.

Ask yourself: If LBJ had not been scandalously vulnerable, would the hit never have been ordered?

Myra Bronstein Wrote:Did he reverse President Kennedy's Vietnam policy within days of the assassination?

Oh hell yeah.

How the hell does this fact -- and we're in agreement that the reversal did indeed take place -- incriminate LBJ as a prime mover or planner or pre-event facilitator?

Oswald, Castro, gusanos, the Right Wing, Big Oil, Big Business, CIA, LCN, Nazis, racists, J. Edgar Hoover, homosexual thrill-seekers, nearsighted deer hunters, the Three Stooges, the Three Musketeers (now we're on to something!) ... and one more ... oh yeah ... Lyndon Baines Johnson.

False sponsors one and all.

True facilitators?

Let's keep in mind that in order to assign roles in the conspiracy that took JFK's life, we first must develop a cogent hypothesis for the conspiracy's structure.

Absent this essential critical tool, we cannot hope to identify, let alone understand, this brilliant drama, its main and secondary characters, its theme and subtexts, and its author(s)' deeper motivations.
The Oswald character a sine qua non--without the nut, there is no Lone Nut Theory.

Angleton appears (from research by such as John Armstrong, Lisa Pease, et al) to have had Oswald in his files and therefore on his mind early.

Johnson benefited (Zirbel repeatedly stresses cui bono) but did not initiate.

It was intitiated because Prouty's power elite (or another force at the operant end of the lever) decided Kennedy was dangerous, or otherwise counter to The Large Picture.

And isn't it a wonder how Eduardo performed his Deathbed Deflection, pointing a bony finger at Johnson, Cord Meyer, an exotic foreign assassin.

I had been thinking, "The Dulles Brothers: We Run The World, You See". Then along comes this upstart Kennedy and he's pulling the BOP punch, and he's folding on the Missile Crisis, and he's going totally detente--have you seen what he's up to with NSAM 263.

So many were already agitated against him. And Eliot Janeway appeared at our friend's Boston financial house that summer to warn in a hiss what a danger this Kennedy was.

So Johnson was willing to assist the vessel under way. As was Hoover. The neighbors colluded in establishing the guilt of the lone nut whom Angleton had provided them.

With a little help from his friends, David Phillips, Guy Bannister and others.

Johnson got out of the way so Nixon could assume the presidency.

He posed as one crushed by the burden of the war. Was he.

Our friend raged against the "billion dollars a week" Brown & Root got out of the deal.

Cronkite pretended Tet was a VC victory and Johnson pretended to believe Cronkite, just as he had pretended to wage a war.

Nixon would go to China. Johnson would die. Hunt would grease the skids for Nixon and go to his death blaming Johnson.

Above all of that, the deed was ordered. And after all of that the deed is obscured.
Charles Drago Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I think there are a lot of people out in the critical community who do not take the Tx angle of this case seriously enough. Especially LBJ and Mac Wallace. Perhaps I also lack objectivity in this matter as I was in the middle of this as it was all breaking, but there was a lot of strangeness re the fingerprint evidence. From the invisible breakin at print expert Nathan Darby's home, taking only his Walace file, without setting off the alarm, to more than a few suspicious deaths of people who got too close to this issue.

I know Tosh is no longer interested in JFK but he too often warned me that this was one hot potato!

I wonder if Walt Brown will ever again address this issue since the entire reason Jay Harrison enlisted Walt's abilities and friendship began with the failed fingerprint press conference in Dallas, May 29, 1998.

Dawn

A break-in such as that suffered by Darby may be appreciated as a tool to underscore the significance of what ultimately is a wholly fabricated story.

Lyndon Johnson possessed neither the power, influence, nor connections either to order or facilitate the assassination. He very well may have been an accessory -- before and/or after the fact -- to murder. Wallace may have been directed to be in Dealey Plaza at what would be the hour of JFK's demise -- but only to incriminate and otherwise terrorize LBJ.

Johnson is one of the classic false sponsors of the assassination -- the possessor of just one of the three must-have qualities to be elevated to "prime mover" status.

LBJ had motive. LBJ did not have means or opportunity to do it the way it was done.

And by the way, Johnson continues to serve the true prime movers of JFK's assassination whenever he is accused of planning the hit.

"These conspiracists are over the line when they try to blame Kennedy's successor!" the msm proclaims. "These conspiracists will stop at nothing to spread their sick fantasies!"

Did Johnson know in advance that Kennedy would be hit on the Dallas trip? Perhaps. Was he blackmailed into silence before or after the act? Perhaps.

Did he order the hit?

Not a chance.

Fabricatd by whom? By "story" do you mean the fingerprint evidece itself, or the notion that LBJ carried out the hit? I do not believe that LBJ had the power to authorize and have carried out this murder, but that's as far as I get regarding his involvement. I agree that the hit would have happened without all of LBJ's legal and political problems. That was a happy coincidence for LBJ.

Am I to assume that you consider the fingerprint match of no value? A fraud?
A set-up to throw suspicion on LBJ? I cannot see this as a set up because no-one could have foreseen the efforts that went into obtaining the latent print, the known Wallace prints (not available since) or an expert. Especially an expert, two actually, who would indeed find a match. I do not disagree however, that LBJ can be viewed as a false sponser. E. Howard's little deathbed "confession" would have been quite out of character.
Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Fabricatd by whom? By "story" do you mean the fingerprint evidece itself, or the notion that LBJ carried out the hit?

Fabricated by order of the same Facilitators who ordered the false sponsoring of so many individuals and groups.

By "story" I was referencing the break-in, but the word just as accurately describes the Wallace business.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Am I to assume that you consider the fingerprint match of no value? A fraud? A set-up to throw suspicion on LBJ?

At this point in time, yes to all three queries.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I cannot see this as a set up because no-one could have foreseen the efforts that went into obtaining the latent print, the known Wallace prints (not available since) or an expert. Especially an expert, two actually, who would indeed find a match.

How long after the fact did the Wallace story and the "corroborating" print surface?
Charles Drago Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Fabricatd by whom? By "story" do you mean the fingerprint evidece itself, or the notion that LBJ carried out the hit?

Fabricated by order of the same Facilitators who ordered the false sponsoring of so many individuals and groups.

By "story" I was referencing the break-in, but the word just as accurately describes the Wallace business.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:Am I to assume that you consider the fingerprint match of no value? A fraud? A set-up to throw suspicion on LBJ?

At this point in time, yes to all three queries.

Dawn Meredith Wrote:I cannot see this as a set up because no-one could have foreseen the efforts that went into obtaining the latent print, the known Wallace prints (not available since) or an expert. Especially an expert, two actually, who would indeed find a match.

How long after the fact did the Wallace story and the "corroborating" print
surface?

I am not sure I understand the question? The latent print was known to be there from the start. The known prints of Wallace were obtained 25 years after his death. I was told by Jay that this was the law in Tx. To obtain prints from the Dept of Public Safety it had to be 25 years after the defendant was deceased. I am not certain just how Jay obtained the prints but I have an idea. The Wallace story regarding him being a hired hitman for LBJ has been around a long time. And with each murder that Wallace allegedly committed the story grew- several books reference this matter. It first came to my attention in the self- published work of Glen Sample and Mark Collum "The Men on the Sixth Floor". Wallace died in 71 so Jay would not have been able to obtain the print (from Wallace's murder conviction of John Kinsner) until 1996. From there he located Darby and presented the prints as "a personal matter". Darby later told me he believed it to be a family matter of Jay's. Jay also presented the prints to another examiner in the area who also made a match but after learning that it was Mac Wallace refused to be paid for his work and did not want to be involved in any fashion, fearing for his life.

I too am troubled by all of this, in term of its potentil value to the case...always have been. But Nathan Darby was an honest man. Someone DID enter his home taking the Wallace file. And he did make the match.
Ask Richard Bartholomew. The two of them sat in my living room back in 10/03 with Nathan showing us and it was very clear. (Richard had a good copy of the prints for Nathan to again compare, his file having never turned up. )

But I agree that the entire matter could easily be a side show, just one more rabbit hole. I have always known that my friendship with all the parties in this research could also cloud my own objectivity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 463 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK Assassination: Sequence of Events ThomasPickering 5 2,047 20-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,496 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,636 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,141 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,591 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,567 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,703 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,241 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,666 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman