Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Fed Reserve chief Yevstratikov (Evstratikov) dead
Source is Interfax.

Quote:11:54 GMT, Nov 28, 2009 Latest Headlines...

Matviyenko confirms deaths of two high-ranking federal officials intrain crash
ST. PETERSBURG. Nov 28 (Interfax) - St. Petersburg Governor
Valentina Matviyenko officially confirmed that Sergei Tarasov, the board
chairman of the Russian Federal Road Agency (Rosavtodor) and a former
Federation Council member representing St. Petersburg, and Russian
Federal Reserve Agency (Rosreserve) chief Boris Yevstratikov were killed
in the crash of the Nevsky Express train on the evening of November 27.
"Sergei Borisovich [Tarasov] was killed on the spot, and his body
was found later. In addition, the death of Rosreserve chief Boris
Yevstratikov has also been confirmed," Matviyenko told journalists.
Matviyenko expressed her condolences to Tarasov's and
Yevstratikov's relatives and beloved ones. "This is our common pain and
common loss," she said.

http://www.interfax.com/3/533033/news.aspx
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Quote:The 2009 Nevsky Express bombing occurred on 27 November 2009 when a bomb exploded[12] under a high speed train travelling between the Russian cities of Moscow and Saint Petersburg causing derailment near the town of Bologoye, Tver Oblast (approximately 200 miles or 320 kilometres from Moscow), on the Moscow–Saint Petersburg Railway. The derailment occurred at 21:34 local time (18:34 UTC).[13] Russian officials had stated that 39 people were killed and 95 injured but later retracted the death toll, reporting 25 deaths as of 28 November.[10][11][14] Up to six people are feared trapped underneath the overturned carriages.[13]

Casualties
The high-end train was popular with government officials and Russian business executives.[18]

Deaths

Boris Evstratikov – head of Rosreserve[22]
Sergei Tarasov – chairman of Rosavtodor[22]
Lyudmila Mukhina – deputy head of the Office of Science of Rosrybolovstvo[23]
Injuries

Dmitry Goin - deputy head of Rosreserve[23]
Alexander Poshivay - head of administration of Rosreserve[23]

22 a b ""Невский экспресс" взорвали 7 килограммами тротила" (in Russian). Lenta.ru. 28 November 2009. http://lenta.ru/news/2009/11/28/kilos/. Retrieved 28 November 2009.

23 a b c "Авария «Невского экспресса» унесла жизни высокопоставленных чиновников" (in Russian). Новые Известия. 28 November 2009. http://www.newizv.ru/lenta/118082/. Retrieved 28 November 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Nevsky...ss_bombing
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Someone had access to sensitive, if not classified, travel information eh. Taking out the senior echelon of the Russian Reserve Bank is quite a coup. I wonder who is actually behind this and why?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Someone had access to sensitive, if not classified, travel information eh. Taking out the senior echelon of the Russian Reserve Bank is quite a coup. I wonder who is actually behind this and why?

Yup - the first thing intelligence agencies look for after a train/plane/ship/road crash is the passenger manifest. Who was on board?

In this instance, senior management of Rosreserve.

A paranoid chill will be coursing through the corridors of the Lubyanka... Confusedmokin:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Someone had access to sensitive, if not classified, travel information eh. Taking out the senior echelon of the Russian Reserve Bank is quite a coup. I wonder who is actually behind this and why?

Yup - the first thing intelligence agencies look for after a train/plane/ship/road crash is the passenger manifest. Who was on board?

In this instance, senior management of Rosreserve.

A paranoid chill will be coursing through the corridors of the Lubyanka... Confusedmokin:

Anyone know enough about Russian monetary policy and criminality to know what these men might have been 'terminated' for? I have the same worry when I board an airplane, I want to know if anyone important and 'hot' is in First class....maybe best to only fly on airlines with NO first or business class!......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Anyone know enough about Russian monetary policy and criminality to know what these men might have been 'terminated' for? I have the same worry when I board an airplane, I want to know if anyone important and 'hot' is in First class....maybe best to only fly on airlines with NO first or business class!......

:five:

In broad terms, the Russian central bank, like those of China and Iran in particular, has been carefully moving away from American debt and the dollar.

However, there is so much hot money in Russia that there are plenty of candidates who may fit the profile of "seriously pissed off with Rosreserve".

Alternately, it might even be genuine freedom fighters from somewhere like Chechnya, bearing a righteous anger because of Russian war crimes against their people and families.

On balance though, taking out most of Rosreserve's senior management has to be seen as significant. Hopefully, there'll be some informed analysis soon on Chossudovsky's site or elsewhere.

In response to Pete's post I know the perfect airline for him for future long-haul flights with no chance of VIP's being passengers:

[Image: redneck-airlines-funny-fake-commercial-p...railer.jpg]

Confusedantaclaus:

In response to taking out the senior management of central bank, might I, in light of the ongoing global financial daylight robberies - known by the media as "bailout" propose the nominatation of the US Federal Reserve, then the "Dirty Old Lady" and thence onwards to lesser CB's for future hits.

Apologies for the diversion - now back to the serious stuff.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assange, Whistleblowers, Investigative Journalism and the BEAST that wants them dead Peter Lemkin 1 1,233 04-02-2023, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Fred Steeves
  Red Don, Russian mobsters and Putin's Playground Tracy Riddle 59 59,041 09-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  12 Dead in Daytime Paris Attack at Satirical Magazine Peter Lemkin 241 55,520 26-05-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Forget Gene Sharp, John Carlarne Is The New Color Revolution Chief Paul Rigby 0 3,558 04-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Licio Gelli, Former Head of Fascist Gladio-Connected P2 Lodge Dead Peter Lemkin 11 15,042 18-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Former reviewer of anti-terror laws co-owns firm with ex-MI6 chief Paul Rigby 0 4,358 03-11-2015, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Julian Bond Dead at 75 - All of my childhood heroes are dying Peter Lemkin 4 20,455 28-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  WWI, WWII, and now Ukraine War meant to stop German Russian Alliance Lauren Johnson 1 3,635 16-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Who Is Ashton Carter - Likely Next Defense Chief For Obama!? Peter Lemkin 4 4,017 05-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Czech Dead Student Lauren Johnson 5 5,165 20-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin