Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Plane Underpants Bomber - Mind Control Suspect? LIHOP?
Well that takes care of anything coming out that might embarrass TPTB and the warriors of terror. :popworm: Next! Funny how so many of these 'terrorists' plead guilty, no contest or are killed so they can't have the evidence examined in Court! Spy Actually, not funny at all! Sinister when taken as a whole! From LHO to OBL and beyond....same M.O. [dead men don't talk - when you don't want the truth told; neither do those just locked up for life and the key thrown away - sometimes along with their minds]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Charles Drago Wrote:Q. What's round, hairy, and glows in the dark?

A. A frequent flyer's balls.

(With apologies to the National Lampoon.)

Why is this case I wonder nothing but a big joke to our former founder?
Musings on a quiet Saturday afternoon.

Dawn
Magda Hassan Wrote:Mmmmm....Long trial planned....lawyer witness who doesn't agree with the official version is called for the defence....next day a guilty plea.....
Quote:By Ed White -- The Associated PressDETROIT A Nigerian man pleaded guilty Wednesday to trying to blow up an international flight for al-Qaida with a bomb in his underwear, taking a federal court in Detroit by surprise on the second day of his trial.
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab answered questions from U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmunds before pleading guilty to all eight charges he faced, including conspiracy to commit terrorism and attempted murder.
"Are you therefore pleading guilty freely and voluntarily?" Edmunds asked.
"That's right, yes," Abdulmutallab replied.
Edmunds reviewed the charges and possible penalties with Abdulmutallab before he entered his pleas, including that he faces a sentence of up to life in prison.
He's accused of trying to blow up Northwest Airlines Flight 253 with a bomb in his underwear on Christmas 2009. The bomb didn't work, and passengers jumped on Abdulmutallab when they saw smoke and fire.

Prosecutors' evidence was stacked high. Abdulmutallab was badly burned in a plane full of witnesses. The government said he told FBI agents he was working for al-Qaida and directed by Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical, American-born Muslim cleric recently killed by the U.S. in Yemen.
There are also photos of his scorched shorts as well as video of Abdulmutallab explaining his suicide mission before departing for the U.S.

But of course. There could not have been a trial with this witness testifying.
Thinking about this case yesterday as it was the 6 year anniversary. I followed it very closely so am surprised I did not post more on here.
Probably because it was a big issue on facebook too.
Hey Mags you ever coming back to facebook???

In solidarity.
Dawn
I keep meaning to come back. It is overwhelming to think about when I do. All those notifications I am sure are stacking up. Argh!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Some people are very susceptible to radio-frequency/electro-magnetic (ie, artificial/synthetic-) mind influencing, I've seen it many times, and people just don't suspect that what pops into their mind isn't a product of their own 'organic' brain function. I remember the news reports about finding an area of the brain that conjours-up 'gods'; I think those reports are probably significant in some way.

I'm pretty sodding obstinate and have a possible advantage in that I've never really known my own mind - I question myself (critical introspection isn't all bad); shitehound b/s dosn't really cut it with me, I think, 'cept the odd trivial thing, here an' there. I have no doubt at all that some people are very susceptible to this influencing, because they don't question their own minds, and do a double-take.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
Michael Barwell Wrote:Some people are very susceptible to radio-frequency/electro-magnetic (ie, artificial/synthetic-) mind influencing, I've seen it many times, and people just don't suspect that what pops into their mind isn't a product of their own 'organic' brain function. I remember the news reports about finding an area of the brain that conjours-up 'gods'; I think those reports are probably significant in some way.

I'm pretty sodding obstinate and have a possible advantage in that I've never really known my own mind - I question myself (critical introspection isn't all bad); shitehound b/s dosn't really cut it with me, I think, 'cept the odd trivial thing, here an' there. I have no doubt at all that some people are very susceptible to this influencing, because they don't question their own minds, and do a double-take.

I disagree Michael. Critical introspection is vital.

The old saw used to be: Know Thyself. It's no less true today than it was when the Spear Shaker ripped it off from the writing over the lintel of Greek mystery schools --- Gnothi Seauton.

Having said all that, of course, knowing oneself requires more than the intellect can possibly deliver alone.

"That is the work that is the toil," as one famous Roman once uttered.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicolas Sarkozy: How the US Took Control of France David Guyatt 2 8,063 03-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 128,802 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
  Air France Plane emergency landing in Kenya Magda Hassan 4 7,538 21-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Hacker claims he took flight control of plane Drew Phipps 2 3,927 22-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Iran nuclear weapon testing document highly suspect David Guyatt 0 2,276 19-10-2014, 09:30 AM
  Yet another mysterious plane crash: US couple crash off Jamaica Drew Phipps 4 3,745 06-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  U.S. Spy Plane Reportedly Violated Swedish Air Space to Escape Russian Fighters Magda Hassan 0 2,109 03-08-2014, 04:53 PM
  "Birmingham six" bomber calls for real culprits t come forward David Guyatt 1 3,739 03-02-2014, 09:26 AM
  London 'slavery' case: suspect was communist activist in 1970s Danny Jarman 3 4,072 26-11-2013, 12:54 PM
  State of mind: the psychology of control Kara Dellacioppa 0 3,350 27-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Kara Dellacioppa