Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona Non Grata and the JFK Conspiracy
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Myra Bronstein Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:I thought this site was founded to be a FLAME FREE ZONE. Thanks, Dawn.

It was Jack. I object to John Bevilaquas post. I personally think it's over the line. And I assure you, in a more official capacity, that you will not have to endure sustained abuse here.

Thanks, Myra. I have been called many names. But this is the
first time I have been called PERSONNA NON GRATA. I guess I
need to brush up on my Latin.

Jack Smile

I understand. We'll address you as "Mr. Grata" from now on to show our deep respect. Wink Confusedhakehands:

If we're among friends here, can we just call him Per as a kickname?
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Imo this is the type of post that was and is non gratia ..read garbage in garbage out as they say....hey jack now for a duh question with this latest about how many times have you been attacked on the web i have seen about a few tousans and tousans this must be the zillionth...so ..to h with them the usual, you just carry on my friend and give em back better than what they give out as you are so capable of doing...take care best b..Wink:itsme:
The antonym of persona non grata is persona grata. :hello:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
You have our grata-tude for this information.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Confirmation Malcolm-X Killed by FBI/NYPD conspiracy Peter Lemkin 2 2,329 27-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Conspiracy Theory - Movie, 1997 Adele Edisen 8 7,469 14-03-2013, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II
  SALON; The other kennedy CONSPIRACY Bernice Moore 2 3,309 22-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  "Critical Thinking about Conspiracy Theories" James H. Fetzer 0 4,712 19-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer