Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
YouTube: Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesFetzerNews

Judyth Vary Baker, with whom I and others within the JFK community are in contact, lives in exile due to persecution in the US because of what she knows as a witness concerning Lee Harvey Oswald. The covert operation against Judyth is very serious and takes its toll upon her. She is now 66 years of age and has been forced to live in exile in Europe, where she resides in virtual poverty, even though she is a talented artist who has sold her paintings around the world for more than thirty years. The objective of this campaign appears to be to minimize awareness of her existence as a link to the alleged assassin.

My Blog: Judyth Vary Baken: Living in Exile
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/...exile.html
Is she for real? I've never quite been sure.

I'm not so much questioning whether she knew Ochsner, Oswald, Ferrie et al.but whether the bulk of her story checks out.

I'd appreciate feedback from those who are more well-studied on these issues than I...
She is a member here and may reply herself. There are others here who may also help.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks for the clarification- no offense intended to anyone at all.

I'm always looking for corroboration of the various conspiracy narratives that come down the pike...
That's fine Austin. Corroboration is good.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Judith contacted me about two years ago. She was at the beginning of our conversation in one country [I'll not mention] seeking political asylum. Eventually, the country turned her down - it is virtually impossible for an American to get political asylum except in Cuba these days - but the country was nice enough to have treated her well during the long process and even gave her quite a reasonable time to leave. She then moved back to another nation [also not to be named] that she had lived in before, but where she had encountered death threats she said. One of the reasons she had contacted me was to feel-out the possibility of moving to where I live in Europe - wanting to know the job situation, support structure, etc. She also wanted to convince me of her story about which I'm agnostic and open to being convinced. She is very touchy if one doesn't believe every aspect of her story. I don't have enough evidence to think on way or the other in detail. One thing does seem true - she has been persecuted and one wonders why that would be if at least part of her story doesn't have some merit. She is far too poor and struggling to be doing a disinfo campaign for the Big Boys, IMO. Suddenly, she broke contact with me - don't know why. She is apparently struggling on in the country in which she has spent the most time - one I know she doesn't want to be in and in which that attempt on her life took place by her report. I know she has a small group of friends and family that help her out some and keep in contact. There was also some strange row between her and one of the better known JFK researchers over a book they were working on together. I know the name of the researcher, but not enough about the row to comment. She claims she was cut-out of the money to be earned and rights to her own story. I certainly felt her pain was real and her poverty and struggles. Once one enters deep into being in this 'story' or researching it, it becomes an Alice in Wonderland's Cheshire Cat Landscape, I know first-hand.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Her problems may be real, but her stories are wild, bizarre and untrue.

Quote:Edited by moderators to comply with forum rules
Austin Kelley Wrote:Is she for real? I've never quite been sure.

I'm not so much questioning whether she knew Ochsner, Oswald, Ferrie et al.but whether the bulk of her story checks out.

I'd appreciate feedback from those who are more well-studied on these issues than I...

I have had a fair amount of contact with her and found her to be credible. She certainly has suffered and has been treated badly in the critical community. I remember several years back there was a video made that could substantiate many of her claims. Debra Conway of Lancer was involved, but then Conway allegedly refused to give Judyth the video. This was in 04 and it went on for sometime, not sure how it was resolved, if ever.

Jack may know way more about her, obviously his opinion is his right, but for the life of me I cannot fathom WHY she would make all this up. I saw Ed Haslam speak this past year at COPA and he devoted his time to demonstrating that Judyth is who and what she says she is. I got his book but have yet to read it...PLan to get hers as well.

Dawn
Is Jack White a psychologist or a psychiatrist? an MD? a psychotherapist?

I have my own questions about Baker, but I think it is wrong to diagnose
anyone on this or any other website; even a professional physician would not do that.

Not to single Jack White out, but this is a prime example of all that is wrong with debate forums like this one: people don't think and act with respect toward others. A person can be stark raving mad and also be quite correct about certain things.
Jack White Wrote:Her problems may be real, but her stories are wild, bizarre and untrue.

Quote:Edited by moderators to conform to forum rules.

Jack - I have just seen this post and, unless Judyth Vary Baker has been diagnosed by a qualified professional, in my personal capacity (as there is no majority of mods about at this time) I do not consider it an appropriate comment for DPF.

I will be raising it with the other mods. However, again in my personal capacity, I would ask you to either substantiate your comment or withdraw it.

Thank you.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,455 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,968 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 11,874 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,387 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 53,802 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,242 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,848 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,684 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,241 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,753 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke