Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich DellaRosa has died.
I don't know how many of you knew of him or his Forum and work toward the truth of 11/22/63. We've lost yet another warrior for the Truth.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
This is very sad. My condolences to his family and friends and a salute to him and his great work to find the truth. A blessing on his memory.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Very sad. I never knew him but heard a lot about him from Terry (Mauro). He had been quite ill for sometime. My prayers are with his family.

Dawn
I knew he had long had serious health problems, but only that they were very very serious a few weeks ago. Yet, it was only about two weeks ago he emailed me with a question on Dallas - he was working on it to the very end. He is one of the select few who had been shown [and several times] the undoctored [original] Z-film. He was very modest and a very good researcher. Another loss for the research community.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 119,495 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,566 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. Magda Hassan 5 7,357 22-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Robert Parry has died Anthony Thorne 10 6,949 05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Adele Edisen has died; unwittingly entangled with JFK assassination players. Peter Lemkin 18 15,341 08-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  A Rich Man's Trick Albert Doyle 34 18,853 26-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Brian Castle
  James Tague has died. Dawn Meredith 7 3,488 06-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Rich DellaRosa talks about the Other Zapruder film. Magda Hassan 177 52,554 05-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Who Died and Made the Sixth Floor Museum the King of Dealey Plaza? Peter Lemkin 12 10,070 26-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Rich DellaRosa Greg Burnham 16 8,239 11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Shelby_DellaRosa