Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPPRESSED: Conspiracy of Silence
Good find Jan. I knew nothing about this until I watched the video, other than the fact that the Washington Times reported on the white house tour for the call boys. I wonder why the moonie Times would turn on their pals in the white house.

Anyway, according to the video, once again the FBI was in charge of the cover-up. Same role they had in the JFK assassination. Is that all they do?

Does anyone know anything about the author Nick Bryant? He has a book coming out in January: "The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal" (http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal-S...487&sr=8-1). I hope that's not suppressed like "Conspiracy of Silence" was.
Here's a website dedicated to the subject: http://www.franklincase.org/

I won't even say how I found it 'cause I don't want to admit that sometimes wikipedia is a good source.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:Good find Jan. I knew nothing about this until I watched the video, other than the fact that the Washington Times reported on the white house tour for the call boys. I wonder why the moonie Times would turn on their pals in the white house.

Anyway, according to the video, once again the FBI was in charge of the cover-up. Same role they had in the JFK assassination. Is that all they do?

Does anyone know anything about the author Nick Bryant? He has a book coming out in January: "The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal" (http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal-S...487&sr=8-1). I hope that's not suppressed like "Conspiracy of Silence" was.
You will note that the publisher of Nick Bryant's book is Trine Day. http://www.trineday.com/paypal_store/pro...nklin.html

That is a very small publishing house created by one of the members of this forum, Kris Millegan, who originally brought me together with David Guyatt at either his list on conspiracy theory or CIA Drugs. I belonged to both, so I don't know on which one I first met David. That must have been back around 1998 or so.

Kris is very busy now with publishing books like this, as well as updating his own book, Fleshing out Skull and Bones. He's also indicated he would publish my book, if I ever get any closer to getting it written.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
I'm not sure either Linda.

I think it was Kris's CIA drugs list but it might have been via Lois, Mike, Daniel and co (not to forget Catherine I guess). Since Kris turned publisher he has made a deserved reputation for himself - including my very favourite, Peter Levenda's "Sinister Forces" trilogy.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Linda Minor Wrote:You will note that the publisher of Nick Bryant's book is Trine Day. http://www.trineday.com/paypal_store/pro...nklin.html

That is a very small publishing house created by one of the members of this forum, Kris Millegan, who originally brought me together with David Guyatt at either his list on conspiracy theory or CIA Drugs. I belonged to both, so I don't know on which one I first met David. That must have been back around 1998 or so.

Kris is very busy now with publishing books like this, as well as updating his own book, Fleshing out Skull and Bones. He's also indicated he would publish my book, if I ever get any closer to getting it written.

Thank you for that information Linda.
Care to share the subject of your book?

I wonder if Kris will focus at all on the (IMO) fact that the first time two skull and boners ran for US president, one/Kerry threw the election to the other/Bush. He did it by running an intentionally lame campaign, but more important by conceding the race prematurely when votes weren't even counted in Ohio, and investigations weren't yet under way on the massive election fraud.

It confirmed our worst suspicions about the loyalties of skull and boners.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:the first time two ... boners ran for US president

Talk about the organs of government ...
Magda Hassan Wrote:I have this, or something like this, already in our You Tube channel collection. Check the play lists. There is lots to peruse.

Magda - you're several steps ahead. As ever! Wink

You've already gathered some excellent material for the DPF YouTube channel.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Bumped as the OP now has a new working online version of this seminal and suppressed documentary.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Conspiracy 'Theory' Conspiracy - An Adam Green Film (2015) Paul Rigby 2 17,969 13-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Beyond JFK The Question of Conspiracy Bernice Moore 0 2,417 23-12-2011, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  CIA Drug Ops Conspiracy-Unaired Documentary-Full Length Magda Hassan 0 3,025 01-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Beyond jfk ; THE QUESTION OF CONSPIRACY Bernice Moore 0 2,540 05-09-2011, 01:17 AM
  Mary Moorman Breaks Her Silence - iAntique.com Interview on Vimeo Bernice Moore 0 3,500 28-06-2011, 01:16 AM
  College Conspiracy Bernice Moore 0 2,414 16-05-2011, 02:55 AM
  Bill O'Reilly is a ''CONSPIRACY THEORIST'' Bernice Moore 1 3,379 12-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Last Post: David Healy
  Secret Society (suppressed BBC series) (1987) Tony Guerrier 4 5,387 21-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt