Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIDEO: 9/11: Attack on the Pentagon - Official Release
VIDEO: 9/11: Attack on the Pentagon - Official Release

by Pilots For 9/11 Truth

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10806
The video is rough visually, but convincing intellectually - putting another nail in the already well-nailed coffin of the official versions. Now we need a real investigation - and not a cover-up of what really happened. Don't hold your breath. As with Dallas et al. I fear it will only be citizen researchers working on this. The 'offiicals' will not touch it ever under our present form of government [sic].
Peter Lemkin Wrote:The video is rough visually, but convincing intellectually - putting another nail in the already well-nailed coffin of the official versions. Now we need a real investigation - and not a cover-up of what really happened. Don't hold your breath. As with Dallas et al. I fear it will only be citizen researchers working on this. The 'offiicals' will not touch it ever under our present form of government [sic].

I agree, Peter, with your reservations about the visual quality in patches. But the eyewitness testimony gathered here on the "plane's" approach path quite simply demolishes the official version of the Pentagon attack. So why the blatant and proven lies, if all is well?

Paul
Thanks for this video Paul. It was most interesting.

I don't know what happened on 911 but I know the 'official' version doesn't add up.
One thing that has always puzzled me is the absence of videos of the Pentagon hit. We saw over and over ad nauseum the twin towers being hit and falling but not the Pentagon. Not a thing. It was the first thing I noticed about the whole thing. Its not like there wouldn't have been films and filming. Washington is an afluent and populated area even if less so than NY. It was already known that the NY city had been attacked and there was high alert for areas like Langley, Pentagon, Whitehouse and Capitol and lots of others places indeed Washington in general. Plus there are just cameras everywhere anyway. On the roads monitoring traffic flows, at many shops and commercial venues to prevent theft and robbery. And I can only imagine that the Pentagon has one or two of their own being the military HQ of the 'free world' . Five shots from a carpark camera with the wrong date is not very convincing. The eye witness reports in this video are consisten with each other and from reliable people. The analysis seems to stand up too and it was done by qualified people. It doesn't add up does it and why the secrecy?
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Paul Rigby Wrote:VIDEO: 9/11: Attack on the Pentagon - Official Release

by Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Thanks Paul, it's nice to know that there are also Pilots for truth! (Now all we need is Presidents for truth!). Very interesting video. (Just hard to find an hour to watch some of the excellent vids that our forum has-kudos to Madga!).

Dawn
Paul Rigby Wrote:VIDEO: 9/11: Attack on the Pentagon - Official Release

by Pilots For 9/11 Truth

Pentagon Attack Cab Driver Lloyde England's Virtual Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AA Flight 77 at the Pentagon: The Final Story About the Attack on the Pentagon Lauren Johnson 1 2,407 04-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Did Muslims Attack America on 9/11? Adele Edisen 30 18,369 18-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Can't fool the First Responders! NYCFD calls for new investigation - says 'official' one wrong! Peter Lemkin 2 3,495 31-07-2019, 05:23 PM
  Barbara Honegger - Behind the Smoke Curtain: What Happened at the Pentagon on 9/11 R.K. Locke 14 15,950 18-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Questions about the official version of 9-11-01 Peter Lemkin 13 33,281 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM
  Making things appear [that are not there] and disappear [that are] on video in real-time! Peter Lemkin 1 4,722 28-02-2018, 08:40 PM
  LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION (HD 2017 remaster) - full official Youtube release. Anthony Thorne 1 5,312 06-09-2017, 12:15 AM
  Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld ‘Deserted His Post’ While America Was Under Attack on 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 3,239 31-05-2017, 12:18 AM
  previously Unseen Photo's of the Pentagon 9/11 David Guyatt 10 19,672 02-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Bin Laden Death Mythology - Official History of the Raid Camouflages US Protection of.... David Guyatt 1 3,184 11-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt