Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Research on the throat wound
On my website, I have launched a webpage by James Rinnovatore, titled "JKF-11/22/63 -- The Throat Wound: Where Was It Altered?" at
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Throat-Wound/

This is Jim's second webpage. The first, launched about a year ago, is titled "JFK-11/22/63: Body/Casket Chicanery at the Bethesda Morgue" at
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/BNH-chicanery/

Thank you.

Allan
Thanks Allan!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Can anyone else get these links to work ? I have tried Safari and Firefox and they just time out...
David Butler Wrote:Can anyone else get these links to work ? I have tried Safari and Firefox and they just time out...

Opera works fine.
David Butler Wrote:Can anyone else get these links to work ? I have tried Safari and Firefox and they just time out...
Firefox works fine from the UK too
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Excellent summary of evidence the throat wound was enlarged at Bethesda.

It is more credible to divide the labor, not making Kellerman multitask.

The arrival at 6:35 in the shipping casket enabled Humes and Boswell to use the saw on the skull and scalpels on the throat and scalp to recover inconvenient lead.

Together with baggage-related delays at Love Field, the witnesses collated by James V. Rinnovatore form a compelling hypothesis.

The shell game was interrupted by Jacqueline Kennedy's remaining with her husband's casket until its 7:00 arrival, but the pre-autopsy went on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part II / The Exit Wound Gil Jesus 0 117 14-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part I / The Entry Wound Gil Jesus 0 126 06-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Jim Hargrove Chooses Politics Over Good Research Brian Doyle 0 145 12-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The JFK Research Community Is Responsible For This Brian Doyle 0 235 28-11-2023, 04:48 PM
  Roger Odisio Plants Credibility Time Bomb At Heart Of CT Research Brian Doyle 6 770 14-08-2023, 02:23 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 974 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 438 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  EXCELLENT Research on LHO & Ruth Hyde Paine [and family] - Linda Minor Peter Lemkin 15 39,201 29-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Milicent Cranor on the JFK Throat Wound Jim DiEugenio 4 3,846 14-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK Research Methodology James Lateer 19 27,301 02-07-2018, 04:00 PM
Last Post: James Lateer