Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue Agents - The Cerle Pinay Complex 1951 -91

Cercle researcher resurfaces after 15 years to finish and publish book
David Teacher's ROGUE AGENTS: The Cercle Pinay complex 1951 - 1991
November 8, 2008
........................................................................................................................................

"Formed in the Fifties... One of the most influential, secretive, and, it goes without saying, exclusive political clubs in the West... One member contacted by this newspaper said he could not talk about it "even off, off the record". Another simply put the phone down... The source of its funding is a mystery..."
- June 29, 1997, The Independent, 'Aitken dropped by the Right's secret club', one of the very few mainstream reports on Le Cercle.

David Teacher is back.

Back in 1988 and 1989 Lobster Magazine published two major articles on a secretive group of French origin called the Pinay Cercle. These articles were written by David Teacher, a translator at the European Union. In 1991 Lobster Magazine announced that David would soon finish up a book on the Cercle, to be published in both French and English. Unfortunately the book never appeared (for reasons that have only become clear now), and Robin Ramsey, the editor of Lobster, lost contact with the author.

Fast forward to 2008: David Teacher, living in Geneva as an international administrator, discovers the ISGP website and the Cercle article on it. As a result he has decided to update and finish his original manuscript and allow it to be published here. The book gives great insight into the Paneuropean Right (what ISGP has been calling the Vatican- Pauneuropa network), and is a perfect addition to the information on this site. I suggest you download it, print it, read it, and spread it around.

Visit above website for fee download of a pdf copy of David Teacher's book Rogue Agents...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Thanks, David, for this post. I have downloaded the free book and plan to read it as soon as I can. I know you have long been interested in this group.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
Thanks to David Guyatt for posting my book. For your information, following requests for more recent information, I have considerably expanded the original manuscript to add details of two previously unmentioned 1980s American groups associated with the Cercle Pinay and details of where some of these people are now as well as another two previously unmentioned US groups operating today. If you downloaded the book before 6th December 2008, I would advise you to go back to the ISGP site and download it again (for free not for fee!) to get the expanded version.

Cheers, David Teacher

Feedback is welcome; please use the email adress given in the book (and no, the Cercle had nothing to do with Diana's death).
David, we're delighted to have you here.

You will already be aware that Joel van der Reijden and I were able to write about the "Circle" thanks only to your original research. I look forward to reading your expanded edition available at the below link for free:

http://www.isgp.eu/index.html

David
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Thanks Magda for fixing the membership and thanks David for the welcome! I look forward to feedback once those interested have managed to plough through the book. One detail David - your Circle of Power drew on an unrevised and very early manucript that Dorril published without my permission in his Lobster 26 (he subsequently apologized). Just to make things clear, the vague references to Palme and Whitlam were intended as comparisons only - I have found no information at all to indicate a Cercle link to the fate of either man. As as for speculation about a Cercle/Diana link that I have seen around on the Web, it's just that - pure speculation. Cheers, DT.
Thanks David.

I remember phoning and asking Robin if it was okay to use your material published in LOBSTER and got the nod. I wasn't aware that you hadn't given approval for it to be published, although I do recall speaking with Steve Dorrill many months later - after he split with Robin and there were two LOBSTERS for awhile -- about the follow-on article that he had promised (from memory I believe it was touted as being a two parter), and at that point Steve told me you were unhappy about things as you were seeking to commercially publish.

I've not seen a Cercle connection mentioned about the Diana affair. Do you have an opinion on the latter btw?
Hi David,

This beaut of pure speculation and inaccurate recycling of information without verification or further research seems to have originated with an article "Did "Le Cercle" kill Diana?" by Mark Shernick (www.wethepeople.la/circle.htm also at www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_lecercle04.htm ) which refers to my Lobster 18 article and to your Circle of Power article which covered my unrevised Lobster 26 manuscript.

I'll let you read Shernick's piece yourself rather than rant about the sloppy language and gross generalisations ... deep sigh .... oh well, in return for some verifiable and reliable information from the Web, I suppose we have to accept tons of unsubstantiated dross, but such articles which combine hyperbole, hypothesis and hysteria actually complicate the aim of trying to educate people about covert history.

So, to get back to Cercle/Diana, I know of no evidence of any Cercle involvement whatsoever a) in her death (and I personally have never bought the "Diana was killed" story), and b) in any assassination operation.
Also to be clear, I regard the Lobster 26 article as deeply flawed source material; now that Joel's research and my full revised and updated manuscript are both available on ISGP, I would prefer that articles based on the Lobster 26 piece be revised or removed from the Web (but, as Joel says, thanks for writing your piece - without it, Joel wouldn't have started his site, and I wouldn't have returned to my manuscript {;-) ). Cheers, DT.
Thanks again David.

I am inclined to the Diana was assassinated viewpoint. A producer friend of mine who made three IT3 doco's about Diana's death and they were compelling indeed.

Besides that I was phoned on the evening following her death by another contact and told that all the video footage was missing from the tunnel. This was a long time before this piece of information hit the news and was from someone who had connections. There was a definite concern of "killing" than just "killed" in this individuals mind.

Another member here (that will be you Paul) posted some pics on another forum last year that had various shots of the crashed car. These clearly showed that some of the principal pics had been doctored (as I remember them anyway).

My friend was also told by someone well placed that the "Defence of the Realm" boys were responsible.

Then we must remember all the judges selected to handle the trial followed by their decision to step down. How else can one reasonably conclude from this other than that tampering had been going on? The second (or was it third?) judge to step down was a "grace and favour" recipient of royal largesse (a fact that appeared in the media briefly and then was evaporated completely). Nothing like having distant relatives handling things for you, eh.

Overall I think that as each piece of information is sifted and analyzed objectively, that a strong case can be made for assassinating Diana.

But it will never be proven, of course. Not now. Far too much water has flowed under the proverbial bridge.
David Guyatt Wrote:Thanks again David.

I am inclined to the Diana was assassinated viewpoint. A producer friend of mine who made three IT3 doco's about Diana's death and they were compelling indeed.

Besides that I was phoned on the evening following her death by another contact and told that all the video footage was missing from the tunnel. This was a long time before this piece of information hit the news and was from someone who had connections. There was a definite concern of "killing" than just "killed" in this individuals mind.

Another member here (that will be you Paul) posted some pics on another forum last year that had various shots of the crashed car. These clearly showed that some of the principal pics had been doctored (as I remember them anyway).

I'm with you on this, David.

An extremely under-appreciated aspect of the plot is what I term the "shadow motorcade" -- an entirely staged procession including an MB and "paparazzi" outriders racing along the death route in advance of Diana-plus-entourage in order to confuse witness perceptions and engender honest reports of "the" MB's high rate of speed.

As for the condition of the MB: Compare immediate post-crash photos of the car to shots of the vehicle as it was towed out of the tunnel. Allegedly the pneumatic "jaws of life" were used to provide access to the bodies, but this fact is never mentioned when descriptions of the "heavily damaged" MB are referenced.

The earlier photos show a relatively lightly damaged vehicle with at least one open rear door.

These for starters.

And then there's this photo:

Attached Files
.jpg   DIANA DEATH CAR 1.jpg (Size: 22.64 KB / Downloads: 12)
What is the story about that photo Charles. Presumably it was taken that night but by whom and when and what context? It is very interesting.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elite brothers and sisters meeting at the Grove Hotel Spa Resort & Golf Complex David Guyatt 0 4,120 18-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Philanthropic-Zionist Complex Magda Hassan 0 4,688 14-06-2010, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan