Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLK book?
Jack White Wrote:I heard today from a usually reliable source that a new book
is coming out soon on MLK saying the assassin really was
James Earl Ray...and that a co-author is the husband of
Debra Conway. Is there any truth to this?

Jack

Maybe to some new book, but not to JER being the assassin!!!:rocker:
I think Hancock would not name JER.....not by a mile.......
...twas another inside false-flag op....
...one of oh so many...
...that continue!!!!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
What do the experts here think of James Douglass' piece (originally published in 2000) on MLK's assassination? Seems excellent to me but what do I know? I never could get into William F. Pepper's book.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig12/dougla...1.1.1.html
Oh, I see the Douglass article on MLK's assassination is in the DiEugenio-Pease 2003 volume, The Assassinations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lisa Pease's RFK book Anthony Thorne 0 5,773 06-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  CTKA Reviews two book on the MLK case Jim DiEugenio 1 5,083 06-08-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Interview of author of new book on "suicide" of political artist Mark Lombardi on Who What Why. Kara Dellacioppa 11 19,405 09-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Lisa Pease on her new book on the RFK case on BOR. Dawn Meredith 0 5,361 18-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  The Awful Grace of God: A review of Larry H's book on the MLK assassination by Marty Hay! Seamus Coogan 0 2,759 27-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan