Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Michael Evica video clips on LHO, US intel, fake defectors, and making patsies
Video Clips - George Michael Evica

Trouble Playing Video Clips?

[Image: Pict_videothumb_lrg_georgemichaelevica.jpg]
A decorated author and professor, George Michael Evica is the author of And We Are All Mortal, published in 1978, and A Certain Arrogance, in 2006. Evica's new book focuses on the strange nexus between US intelligence, religious institutions, and the life of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Marguerite Oswald & The Oswald Game
[Image: Pict_videothumb_georgemichaelevica_1.jpg] high-resolution

low-resolution George Michael Evica on Marguerite Oswald, her possible connection to U.S. Intelligence, and the impersonation of not only Lee Harvey Oswald, but his wife Marina, and Marguerite.
(3 min 17 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
Multiplicity in Lee Harvey Oswald

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses the seemingly endless multiplicty of character inherent in Lee Harvey Oswald.
(1 min 56 sec) For more information:
Lee Harvey Oswald Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
Naval Intelligence

low-resolution George Michael Evica on a seemingly "prophetic" move by Naval Intelligence in regards to Oswald's discharge status.
(1 min 36 sec) For more information:
18 Nov 2006
Building the Patsy Legend

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses the murkiness of Lee Harvey Oswald's return to the U.S. from the Soviet Union, and its connections to the "patsying" of Oswald.
(3 min 14 sec) For more information:
18 Nov 2006
Lee Harvey Oswald & Albert Schweitzer College

low-resolution George Michael Evica on Oswald's defection to the Soviet Union and his connection with Albert Schweitzer College.
(2 min 44 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
Robert Edward Webster

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses Robert Edward Webster, another defector to the Soviet Union, and his ties to Lee Harvey Oswald.
(2 min 53 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Very worthwhile clips of Evica's demystification of Oswald.

The Commission met in secret to discuss how the game was almost given away.

23 volumes, ten million words, but little of relevance.

A few minutes with Evica is vastly more valuable.
Magda Hassan Wrote: Video Clips - George Michael Evica

Trouble Playing Video Clips?

[Image: Pict_videothumb_lrg_georgemichaelevica.jpg]
A decorated author and professor, George Michael Evica is the author of And We Are All Mortal, published in 1978, and A Certain Arrogance, in 2006. Evica's new book focuses on the strange nexus between US intelligence, religious institutions, and the life of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Marguerite Oswald & The Oswald Game

low-resolution George Michael Evica on Marguerite Oswald, her possible connection to U.S. Intelligence, and the impersonation of not only Lee Harvey Oswald, but his wife Marina, and Marguerite.
(3 min 17 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
Multiplicity in Lee Harvey Oswald

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses the seemingly endless multiplicty of character inherent in Lee Harvey Oswald.
(1 min 56 sec) For more information:
18 Nov 2006
Naval Intelligence

low-resolution George Michael Evica on a seemingly "prophetic" move by Naval Intelligence in regards to Oswald's discharge status.
(1 min 36 sec) For more information:
18 Nov 2006
Building the Patsy Legend

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses the murkiness of Lee Harvey Oswald's return to the U.S. from the Soviet Union, and its connections to the "patsying" of Oswald.
(3 min 14 sec) For more information:
18 Nov 2006
Lee Harvey Oswald & Albert Schweitzer College

low-resolution George Michael Evica on Oswald's defection to the Soviet Union and his connection with Albert Schweitzer College.
(2 min 44 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006
Robert Edward Webster

low-resolution George Michael Evica discusses Robert Edward Webster, another defector to the Soviet Union, and his ties to Lee Harvey Oswald.
(2 min 53 sec) Source: Mary Ferrell Foundation
18 Nov 2006

Great stuff from a great man and researcher who saw CLEARLY through the smoke and mirrors, lies and doppelgangers et al. I want more Evica!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
If I have it right, Evica is no longer available except as a celluloid and papyrus hero... but then we have Drago.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed Jewett Wrote:If I have it right, Evica is no longer available except as a celluloid and papyrus hero... but then we have Drago.

I could not be more flattered.

You could not be nicer ... or more wrong in the comparison.

Not on my best day.
Again, Magda, thank you for posting the Mary Ferrell videos of George Michael Evica. And perhaps there are more videos of him which could be linked here.

Charles, you indicated the announcement of the new version of A Certain Arrogance would be on http://http://www.trineday.com/proofs/arrogance1.html

What I saw in these videos--and read, say, in James Douglass--is uncommonly quenching of that thirst for wholeness of concept.
Phil, et al,

Go to

http://www.trineday.com

and scroll to the very bottom of the page, then click on the cover.

The release date has not yet been set.

Charlie
Charles Drago Wrote:
Ed Jewett Wrote:If I have it right, Evica is no longer available except as a celluloid and papyrus hero... but then we have Drago.

I could not be more flattered.

You could not be nicer ... or more wrong in the comparison.

Not on my best day.

Charles, I fully understand what you are saying. I have sensed the deepness of respect and regard you have for the man. I "grok" it because I have had similar relationships, and we share the same type of resultant humility and drive that they produce. In my case, I think of my high school English teacher whose impact on my life is precisely the measure and definition of a good teacher -- the recognition of something within us that we never knew we had, the sternness of lesson braced by love, and the establishment of a standard to attempt to reach.

Recently I had the joyous occasion to attend the birth of my son's first child, at the new campus of a hospital where an old friend and mentor once worked as Chief of the Emergency Department. We'd lost touch through the changes of life, so I searched for some indication that he was still active in some way despite being past likely retirement; I found a remembrance of him in the giant lobby indicating he'd been well-regarded, no surprise to me. Finally, I simply went to the Administrator's office where I learned he had passed. I told the woman there, who told me how well respected and liked he was, my favorite story about Paul Gramling, M.D. -- that he was the kind of fellow who, if he had asked me to move Mount Wachusetts down to Auburn, Mass., I'd have gone and bought a pick and shovel and wheelbarrow.

We can only hope to do our little part as a remembrance and a gift in the memory of people like this.

I look forward to November.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIDEO: Did Oswald and Ruby Know Each Other ? Gil Jesus 0 407 09-03-2023, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Michael LeFlem reviews Pieces of the Puzzle Jim DiEugenio 2 3,085 26-01-2019, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Skorzeny Papers by Michael LeFlem Jim DiEugenio 4 5,493 22-10-2018, 03:21 AM
  Michael LaFLem on C. D. Jackson biography Jim DiEugenio 1 3,026 13-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Jack revill - intel div dpd was t-2 fbi informant David Josephs 3 3,831 31-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  George H.W. Bush and the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 0 4,843 25-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Michael Baden's Deceptions by Mili Cranor Jim DiEugenio 0 3,832 13-09-2017, 01:51 PM
  George H.W. Bush - long of the CIA and silver-spoon club Peter Lemkin 3 17,634 04-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  "Fake news": isn't this what we've been saying for 50+ years? Martin White 1 3,444 23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Fake news (or history) from the Smithsonian Joseph McBride 9 7,128 05-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan