Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the World Safe for Hypocrisy website dissapeared down the Google Blogger Black Hole
The very useful and true history of the US website MTWSFH has been disappeared by Google Blogger. It had previously resided there for a number of years with out complaint and abiding by all the Terms and Agreements. No explanation. No reason. Google of course have their 'we can do anything we want for any reason and we don't have to tell you' clause and they're making use of that and staying mum. All files and images have been deleted. But it is most interesting that the events researched and posted, which started with the birth of the nation in the War of Independence from Britain, were heading into the Vietnam JFK era and beyond. Plenty of skeletons in the history closet and plenty of court cases to prosecute. It is also interesting that it was just recently that visits to the site increased significantly after a link and a positive review was posted on a high traffic website.

Fortunately, Joe Perez has back ups of all the data and once he has sorted some domestic issues he'll be posting on his own independent web site soon.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:The very useful and true history of the US website MTWSFH has been disappeared by Google Blogger. It had previously resided there for a number of years with out complaint and abiding by all the Terms and Agreements. No explanation. No reason. Google of course have their 'we can do anything we want for any reason and we don't have to tell you' clause and they're making use of that and staying mum. All files and images have been deleted. But it is most interesting that the events researched and posted, which started with the birth of the nation in the War of Independence from Britain, were heading into the Vietnam JFK era and beyond. Plenty of skeletons in the history closet and plenty of court cases to prosecute. It is also interesting that it was just recently that visits to the site increased significantly after a link and a positive review was posted on a high traffic website.

Fortunately, Joe Perez has back ups of all the data and once he has sorted some domestic issues he'll be posting on his own independent web site soon.

I've never seen this site. Now of course I want to.
Here's what's left of it.

Attached Files
.jpg   mtwsfd corpse.jpg (Size: 27.92 KB / Downloads: 9)
Yep. That's the one. If you do a search in the Way Back Machine in Archive.org you will see some of the cached pages. We had the site linked in our 'Useful Links and Research Tools' board and I occassionally posted sections of it in the Historical Events board. I wish I had posted more of them now.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
It was a delightful little gem in the tiara of truth. I wish the proprietor well and safe voyage to a new home; historically, I was only up through about the time I was born, so I look forward to finishing the last 60 years.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Well, Google has without any explanation restored the site. There is a 'WARNING' page on the site now, put there by Google. Well, I suppose that the truth and information can be very dangerous things.

If any one wishes to help the site get back into the rankings try doing searches for it here:
http://www.dogpile.com/
http://www.metacrawler.com/

Use search terms
MTWSFH
or
making the world safe for hypocrisy
or
the history you're not supposed to know

Though it seems the 'Content Warning' sign placed on the site by Google is a re-direct and therefore makes the page invisible to search engines. Which seems to be their purpose. There is nothing in the site which could be construed as 'adult'. That is if you don't count the tiny picture of Monica Lewinsky's titties in one of 25 on the banner. Surely not?

Which brings up a point. I'm about to launch my own political blog; having been burned on several political forums...but don't want to be burned on some blog hosting site as well. Are there any progressive ones not controlled by corporate types and independent. If not, I'll do it the hard way on my own domain....just more work to set up all the programs.....

Yes, I remember this now defunct site. It was good. The good die young, remember....
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Find your own host. One that supports free speech and use Wordpress as your blog software. It is free and open source and easy to use. You will have to pay for domain name each year and hosting each year but it should be cheap enough for a small site. Do not use Google. Too many people have had trouble with them too often.

Google has now removed the "Warning' page.
I wonder how long it will remain untouched by the censors?

It would be good to help it get back in the rankings
If any one wishes to help try doing searches for it here:
http://www.dogpile.com/
http://www.metacrawler.com/

Use search terms
MTWSFH
or
mtwsfh
or
making the world safe for hypocrisy
or
the history you're not supposed to know

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Google Censors The Internet & What You Think Is There Peter Lemkin 1 11,927 08-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Google an increasing PROBLEM! Peter Lemkin 0 12,355 08-10-2017, 05:56 AM
  Reagan Era Psyops Bureaucracy Concealed Inside NSC to Flood World With Lies David Guyatt 3 16,514 26-03-2017, 07:41 PM
  The Chilling Hypocrisy of the NYT's and the US Media David Guyatt 1 10,735 12-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Google Bans War Photography And 'Inappropriate' Content. Magda Hassan 2 3,878 08-04-2015, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Masters of Chaos - how Neocons shape the world they want David Guyatt 0 2,470 19-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Bizarro World Tracy Riddle 5 3,914 04-03-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Why is government website carrying fake jobs? Magda Hassan 3 3,506 15-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  PBS Torture Hypocrisy Albert Doyle 0 2,300 29-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Don’t want Google reading your Gmail? Magda Hassan 1 3,115 30-01-2012, 09:46 PM