Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Soldiers Killed Afghan Civilians for Sport and Collected Fingers as Trophies
Keith - thanks.

Even more quality.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Keith Millea Wrote:Ok,I found the real quote.So much better than my recollection.

Jack Crabb is Dustin Hoffman (Little Big Man).

Quote:Jack Crabb: Do you hate them? Do you hate the White man now?

Old Lodge Skins: Do you see this fine thing? Do you admire the humanity of it? Because the human beings, my son, they believe everything is alive. Not only man and animals. But also water, earth, stone. And also the things from them... like that hair. The man from whom this hair came, he's bald on the other side, because I now own his scalp! That is the way things are. But the white man, they believe EVERYTHING is dead. Stone, earth, animals. And people! Even their own people! If things keep trying to live, white man will rub them out. That is the difference.

The word the chief uses to name the Cheyenne,is human beings.The name I'm familiar with is "The people".
Wow. That is a really true too. I haven't seen this movie yet, No Cartesian split in the Cheyenne world.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Soldiers "Prepared to Die For the Jewish State" Lauren Johnson 0 6,338 15-03-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  US Military Suddenly Decides to Classify Its Analysis of Afghan Troop Capability Magda Hassan 0 2,907 30-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Hassan Ghul killed by drone based on NSA capture of email Carsten Wiethoff 0 2,225 17-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Pentagon fakes repatriation of fallen soldiers Magda Hassan 2 2,650 13-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The impending Afghan defeat Tracy Riddle 5 2,951 17-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Whistleblower Lt. Col. Daniel Davis Says Pentagon Deceiving Public on Afghan War Peter Lemkin 3 3,308 06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Leaked Video Shows US Contractors Randomly Killing Civilians Magda Hassan 0 2,886 07-04-2012, 12:37 AM
  US soldiers back on Kiwi soil Magda Hassan 2 3,201 23-03-2012, 03:47 AM
  Remote Control Killing Like Sport Ed Jewett 2 3,445 16-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Navy Seals killed Dawn Meredith 3 4,034 10-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith