Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs
This interesting note from Adele Edisen [who has just died] from an old post on this forum:

Quote:When I attended the ASK, Lancer, and COPA meetings in Dallas over the
years, I met a young woman who said she was a cousin of Hale Boggs. She
had made inquiries into his death and told me what she had found. I
encouraged her to write all this up for publication somewhere because it
was important, but I don't know if she did. She was a resident of Dallas
and knew many of the people there. As I recall, she said that searching
parties had flown over the site of the crash and saw movements there, so
someone was still alive. We corresponded for a while. I still have her name in an old address
book.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
The lady in question still lives in Dallas. I had many conversations with her but have not been in contact with her for several years. Other members of this board know her as well and they may have up to date information and could ask her if she wants to be identified
Ahimsa….may you live in a world of non-forcefulness.
Tom Bowden Wrote:The lady in question still lives in Dallas. I had many conversations with her but have not been in contact with her for several years. Other members of this board know her as well and they may have up to date information and could ask her if she wants to be identified

Adele. just before she became too ill to email was going to give me the contact from her address book. If anyone here or reading this can get me the contact information by PM, I'd greatly appreciate it. Long ago I contacted Cokie Roberts and have detailed elsewhere what became of it [little productive]. I'd like to follow up with this other relative. Thanks.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Tom Bowden Wrote:The lady in question still lives in Dallas. I had many conversations with her but have not been in contact with her for several years. Other members of this board know her as well and they may have up to date information and could ask her if she wants to be identified

Adele. just before she became too ill to email was going to give me the contact from her address book. If anyone here or reading this can get me the contact information by PM, I'd greatly appreciate it. Long ago I contacted Cokie Roberts and have detailed elsewhere what became of it [little productive]. I'd like to follow up with this other relative. Thanks.

Asking once again...if anyone can give me this person's contact information by PM. Thanks.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9180&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Hale Boggs-FBI.jpg (Size: 15.7 KB / Downloads: 30)
Peter Lemkin Wrote:[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9180&stc=1]

No SH*t! LMAO!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Oglesby near death Dawn Meredith 35 32,755 16-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Strange connections Mueller and JFK Richard Coleman 14 7,532 27-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK and Colombian Death Squads (!!) Richard Coleman 2 9,815 18-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,337 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,064 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  is MARINA, MARINA? The strange CIA backgrounds of the OSWALDS - & the WCR David Josephs 1 2,541 13-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Ray Marcus: The Left and the Death of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 3 3,990 22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Manhattan DA To Probe Kilgallen Death Albert Doyle 28 24,741 11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,857 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The Left and the Death of Kennedy: Five Professors Jim DiEugenio 22 11,278 10-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio