Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 Synthetic Terror by Webster Griffin Tarpley--Opinions?
Myra

You might also want to have a look at his "Barac Obama: The Unauthorised Biography" too. It develops his BO - The making of a Manchurian Candidate and was published in mid-2008 - before the BO Presidential election victory.

It is a lesson for anyone still retaining residual faith in Rep/Dem politics in general and those who still say "Ah but we could not have foreseen how a BO Presidency would turn out. Tarpley had him nailed from day 1 of his candidacy. Both it and Synthetic Terror are on WikiSpooks here and here
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
I have his unauthorized bio's on Bush and Obama...haven't read the Obama one yet.
Peter Presland Wrote:Myra

You might also want to have a look at his "Barac Obama: The Unauthorised Biography" too. It develops his BO - The making of a Manchurian Candidate and was published in mid-2008 - before the BO Presidential election victory.

It is a lesson for anyone still retaining residual faith in Rep/Dem politics in general and those who still say "Ah but we could not have foreseen how a BO Presidency would turn out. Tarpley had him nailed from day 1 of his candidacy. Both it and Synthetic Terror are on WikiSpooks here and here

Thanks Peter. I had Obama nailed from day one as well! I want my props. I knew he was being crammed down our throats as the chosen one. Even so he's a colder creepier character than I had anticipated. Manchurian Candidate is a good description. I'm glad Tarpley's on the case.
Myra Bronstein Wrote:...
Thanks Peter. I had Obama nailed from day one as well! I want my props. I knew he was being crammed down our throats as the chosen one. Even so he's a colder creepier character than I had anticipated. Manchurian Candidate is a good description. I'm glad Tarpley's on the case.

Don't mean to turn this into an Obama thread, but I sure wonder why Ted and Caroline Kennedy endorsed him so strongly. Did they really not know he was wall street's wing man? They consistently compared him to JFK.

Wonder what Caroline thinks of him now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The New Spymasters: Inside Espionage from the Cold War to Global Terror, by Stephen Grey Michael Barwell 0 4,871 15-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  The "Unknown" David Ray Griffin Charles Drago 1 3,591 05-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Barack H Obama the Unauthorized Biography by Webster-Griffin-Tarpley Magda Hassan 5 4,818 29-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  Obama, The Postmodern Coup by Tarpley Peter Lemkin 8 7,783 22-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein