Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
some marguerites...b

Attached Files
.jpg   jfk101-05MARGUERITE EKDAHL 1945.jpg (Size: 55.86 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   jfk101-06PAULS SHOE STORE 1957 MARGUERITE JFK 101.jpg (Size: 56.88 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   jfk101-07MARGUERITE 1954.jpg (Size: 81.5 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   moore_2marg_jw.jpg (Size: 23.74 KB / Downloads: 41)
.jpg   marina and marguerite dpd.jpg (Size: 72.4 KB / Downloads: 41)
.jpg   moore_height.JPG (Size: 80.55 KB / Downloads: 38)
.jpg   moore_lees mom.Pauls.ShoesFt.Worth.jpg (Size: 49.2 KB / Downloads: 39)
Is the info at Baylor available online? how to us at the bottom of the world get access to it? I know I've bookmarked the contents, but I'd like to read Armstrong's info on Norton at some point...
Dawn, with your view of Harvey and Lee, and your belief in Judyth's story, what do you feel are the main points of divergence? If she new Harvey, well, wasn't he the man Armstrong claims to not be able to drive?(My minds a sieve, so forgive me if I have trouble getting everything I read confused. Also, if this is of topic, then a pm would be great. At least you have shown surprise at JVB's (reluctance?) towards Armstrong's work, which you and I both think is fantastic.
Steve
Hello Again Friends

Here is another question that pops up again as I re-read Harvey and Lee. Harvey joins the Marines in October of 1956, for a three year stint. (p.146), He begins work at Pfisterer's Dental Laboratory, in October of 1957 (p.173) and then quits Pfisterer's in May of 1958 (p.192) and returns to Ft. Worth. My question is, how can Harvey be in the Marines and yet, at the same time, be working at Pfisterer's Lab for about eight months? Does Armstrong provide an answer for this? Perhaps I have missed it.

Brian
I would like to see Armstrong critique Ed Haslam's details on JVB and her 'Lee'; as well as Ed Haslam comment on Harvey and Lee in the context of his work...or someone else try to find the areas of overlap [if any]; dissonance; areas that need fleshing out. Armstrong had done a more scholarly work, but no work is ever complete or without flaws or could be ammended with new information. I know J.A. is pretty much out of the JFK loop now, feeling [rightly] he did 'his part'. Haslam is more active now. I suggest he and others try to compare and contrast times, incidents, dates, personages that agree, disagree, clash or need further investigation.:girl:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Steve Duffy Wrote:Is the info at Baylor available online? how to us at the bottom of the world get access to it? I know I've bookmarked the contents, but I'd like to read Armstrong's info on Norton at some point...
Dawn, with your view of Harvey and Lee, and your belief in Judyth's story, what do you feel are the main points of divergence? If she new Harvey, well, wasn't he the man Armstrong claims to not be able to drive?(My minds a sieve, so forgive me if I have trouble getting everything I read confused. Also, if this is of topic, then a pm would be great. At least you have shown surprise at JVB's (reluctance?) towards Armstrong's work, which you and I both think is fantastic.
Steve

Armstrong's papers will be online sometime in 2011,

Jack
Brian Anderson Wrote:Hello Again Friends

Here is another question that pops up again as I re-read Harvey and Lee. Harvey joins the Marines in October of 1956, for a three year stint. (p.146), He begins work at Pfisterer's Dental Laboratory, in October of 1957 (p.173) and then quits Pfisterer's in May of 1958 (p.192) and returns to Ft. Worth. My question is, how can Harvey be in the Marines and yet, at the same time, be working at Pfisterer's Lab for about eight months? Does Armstrong provide an answer for this? Perhaps I have missed it.

Brian

You have answered your own question. As shown by H&L,
LHO cannot be in two places at once. Armstrong provides
the evidence. You supply the answer the evidence poses to
a reasonable person.

As I read your question, you may have misinterpreted the
evidence. Reread the portion in question and get back to
us.

Jack
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I would like to see Armstrong critique Ed Haslam's details on JVB and her 'Lee'; as well as Ed Haslam comment on Harvey and Lee in the context of his work...or someone else try to find the areas of overlap [if any]; dissonance; areas that need fleshing out. Armstrong had done a more scholarly work, but no work is ever complete or without flaws or could be ammended with new information. I know J.A. is pretty much out of the JFK loop now, feeling [rightly] he did 'his part'. Haslam is more active now. I suggest he and others try to compare and contrast times, incidents, dates, personages that agree, disagree, clash or need further investigation.:girl:

Armstrong feels any time spent on JVB is a waste of time.

Haslam ought to read it and comment, as you suggest.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:
Brian Anderson Wrote:Hello Again Friends

Brian

You have answered your own question. As shown by H&L,
LHO cannot be in two places at once. Armstrong provides
the evidence. You supply the answer the evidence poses to
a reasonable person.

As I read your question, you may have misinterpreted the
evidence. Reread the portion in question and get back to
us.

Jack

Jack

I have re-read those passages and I don't think I have misinterpreted them. I certainly am not calling into question John Armstrong's timeline of places and events. On page 165, Armstrong writes; "A thorough investigation, however, would have disclosed the names of dozens of Marines who remembered Harvey Oswald and Felde in California (thru April 1957), Jacksonville (May), Biloxi (June), and Memphis (August/Sept). Now, after attending the Aviation Electronics school in Memphis, Harvey may have attempted to enter the Antioch College in Yellow Springs, Ohio (pp.166-167) Armstrong, then says that Harvey left for New Orleans. If Lee [B]Harvey[]Oswald was in Yellow Springs, Ohio for a few weeks in the fall of 1957, he soon left and moved to New Orleans. (p.167) In New Orleans, of course, [B]Harvey begins working at Pfisterer's in October of 1957 (p.173) and quits in May of 1958 (p.192). Perhaps this employment at Pfisterer's was part of the manner in which Harvey was being "handled"? Anyway after returning to Ft. Worth Harvey "...towards the end of the summer, left Ft. Worth, travelled to Atsugi, and then to Taiwan...(p.196) Now that sounds more like Marine activity.

Any thoughts?

Oh, by the way Jack, I had the pleasure of meeting you at ASK 92. You sat down at the table, at which, my brother and I were having a quick snack during a break. One of your arms was in a sling. You told me that you had been assaulted.

Brian
these were scanned from ''alias oswald ''by r.b cutler and morris 1984 some years back; not near John's book, but all we had for many a year..:wavey:

they include dates and show the differences between the two, including weight height, eye colour etc, medical...fwtaw..

they may help show that there were two distinctly different men..imo..b..if i can upload them, fingers crossed they will....Beethey positively will...Big Grinb they worked they uploaded and i can sees em...:wavey:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_lho_alias.oswald 2....jpg (Size: 73.33 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   moore_lho_alias.oswald 2.jpg (Size: 21.48 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg   moore_lho_alias.oswald 3.jpg (Size: 70.78 KB / Downloads: 16)
.jpg   moore_lho_alias.oswald 4.jpg (Size: 52.6 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   moore_lho_complexion_alias.jpg (Size: 24.77 KB / Downloads: 15)
.jpg   moore_lho_desc.alias.oswald.85..jpg (Size: 52.94 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   moore_lho_eyes.jpg (Size: 26.74 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   moore_lho_hair_alias.jpg (Size: 30.27 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   moore_lho_height.jpg (Size: 94.89 KB / Downloads: 26)
one more time a few more...b:wavey:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_lho_hgt_alias_oswald.jpg (Size: 34.72 KB / Downloads: 16)
.jpg   moore_lho_wght.jpg (Size: 43.86 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   14ln3pj on left.jpg (Size: 46.91 KB / Downloads: 17)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 490 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 593 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 476 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 440 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 3,789 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 2,675 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 42,969 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 9,109 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Lee Harvey Oswald Was My Friend Lauren Johnson 12 9,732 20-10-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle