Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article: DANIEL HOPSICKER IS THE GOVERNMENT MOLE MESSIAH OF 911 TRUTH DAMAGE CONTROL
Peter Presland Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:I've known Daniel a lot longer than 911 and I consider this to be pure nonsense.

It's also very poorly put together, imo. Naive and uninformed.

Daniel has never hidden his professional past. He got sacked for trying to make penetrating documentaries long before 911 was on the horizon.

This is simply an ill-inspired "hit job", I think.

So my question is this: who actually wrote this piece? Is there a link to the actual piece Peter?

Oops

I meant to put the link on the article. Just done so and here it is again

Like I say, I'm agnostic. Funnily enough I came close to sending off mucho deneiro to DH recently - then this article gave me pause.

It's a regular smoke and mirrors world we inhabit isn't it?

On the deneiro front, I know some really very deserving fine wine websites where I have an account in need of supplementing...

Just a thought. In case you miss the pause this time...

And they are very deserving. To be drunk, that is.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Because of the increasing ineffectiveness of earlier internet moles,
TPTB is increasingly recruiting more sophisticated moles with better
credentials. Mere Brasils or Lamsoons are recognized as failures after
years of devoted service, and are replaced by "credentialed" new
moles with improved stories.

But some of the MO remains the same. Voluminous postings with
"documentation", composed at a moment's notice...often within
minutes of a message being replied to.

But before "buying", just consider that the perps of these covert actions
were themselves highly credentialed, with various degrees in various
sophisticated technology.

Jack
I haven't seen or smelt a Lamsoon or Brasil for a very long time, thankfully.

My surgeon successfully completed the colonic irrigation and said I'm clean, and so long as I don't digest illegally imported African bush meats in the future, I'll remain that way too. :loo:
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Article: Russian Whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov Says U.S. And Russia Are Framing Former Russian Mili Peter Presland 2 5,888 16-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  A Mockingbird Decides To Speak Truth! CIA controls Most Major Media! Peter Lemkin 12 49,940 26-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Peter Dale Scott - The Hidden Government Group Linking JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra and 9/11 R.K. Locke 20 19,425 20-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Article: Deep State? or Shallow State? Lauren Johnson 6 8,720 10-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Hollow Justice in an Age of Government-Sanctioned Tyranny Peter Lemkin 0 3,368 23-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Time To Get Rid Of Both American Political Parties & Restructure Government Completely! Peter Lemkin 1 3,773 22-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The Post-Constitutional Era - Chris Hedges [And ain't it the TRUTH!!!] Peter Lemkin 4 4,452 06-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Have We Become Enemies of the [our] Government[s]? Peter Lemkin 2 3,799 21-03-2014, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New studies: 'Conspiracy theorists' sane; government dupes crazy, hostile Dawn Meredith 2 4,029 13-07-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Article: Raymond Davis Affair: Deeper than you think - and profound repercussions Peter Presland 11 7,572 12-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff