Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Questions Richard Gage at AE911Truth Presentation on 4/12/2011
Please make sure to read the information posted below these videos on YouTube.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir0vukXoWGU
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9VvSBwVT_A

Best wishes everyone,

-Abe
9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com
Well, IMO, Abraham, you come across as a well-intentioned, but in-the-end dividing the 911-Truth Movement - and a bit too much of a zealot for Wood. A&E911Truth focuses on the collapse in New York; Pilots for 911Truth focuses on the planes; others focus on the Pentagon or even Shanksville or the stand down or war games, etc. I don't see the logic in attacking Gage or his organization for what they might not have done. How about what they HAVE done! Wood is Wood and has her own area of expertise and interest - and as I've said elsewhere in your now proliferating threads - I don't dismiss her ideas, and think they too need to have others investigate them. Maybe it is because you are young and have not seen how such investigations by non-government citizens and citizen groups go. Here I'm thinking of 11/22/63, Watergate, Iran-Contra, Vietnam War, etc. et al. As an old-timer I've seen 'em all. I think, in the end, except when disinformation agents or groups are found, it is best to work forward, towards exposing = truth to power and the public in PARALLEL, then in attacking one another. People have different perspectives, 'takes' on events, interests, blind-spots, belief systems of what is and is not possible in the realm of weapons and technology [as so much is kept secret and we are not all physicists, chemists, engineers] - even what is possible to be hidden and kept secret, etc. Your efforts for Wood are commendable. I don't however applaud your attack on Gage and AE911Truth, but you are no doubt angry they censored your profile. Human, human, all too human - as one great philosopher once said. Carry on on your crusade with DEW being used [as I think they may well have been used in tandem with thermite/ate]; but please don't be divisive in such a small community of hard-working and committed citizen-investigators. The real villains in this piece you'll never get to address, IMO, and are the men behind the curtain of power that really run the country and world polity [not to mention their enormous propaganda Wurlitzer]; and are behind the economic system destroying our planet at an accelerated clip. Pirate
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Well, IMO, Abraham, you come across as a well-intentioned, but in-the-end dividing of the 911-Truth Movement - and a bit too much of a zealot for Wood. A&E911Truth focuses on the collapse in New York; Pilots for 911Thruth focuses on the planes; others focus on the Pentagon or even Shanksville or the stand down or war games, etc. I don't see the logic in attacking Gage or his organization for what they might not have done. How about what they HAVE done! Wood is wood and has her own area of expertise and interest - and as I've said elsewhere in your now proliferating threads - I don't dismiss her ideas, and think they too need to have others investigate them. Maybe it is because you are young and have not seen how such investigations by non-government citizens and citizen groups go. Here I'm thinking of 11/22/63, Watergate, Iran-Contra, Vietnam War, etc. et al. As an old-timer I've seen 'em all. I think, in the end, except when disinformation agents or groups are found, it is best to work forward toward exposing the truth to power and the public in PARALLEL, then attacking one another. People have different perspectives, 'takes' on events, interests, blind-spots, belief systems of what is and is not possible in the realm of weapons and technology [as so much is kept secret and we are not all physicists, chemists, engineers]. Your efforts for Wood are commendable. I don't however applaud your attack on Gage and AE911Truth, but you are no doubt angry they censored your profile. Human, human, all too human - as one great philosopher once said. Carry on on your crusade with DEW being used [as I think they may well have been used in tandem with thermite/ate]; but please don't be divisive in such a small community of hard-working and committed citizen-investigators. The real villains in this piece you'll never get to address, IMO, and are the men behind the curtain of power that really run the country and world polity, and the economic system destroying our planet at an accelerated clip. Pirate

Excellent, Peter!
I found it very concerning to see Richard Gage implying and/or stating things such as, "The NYC seismographs are confusing, I've never studied them", or "I know that 1,400+ mangled cars cannot be explained [by thermite], I don't know what can explain that", or "I don't want to ask questions that will raise more questions, I [only] want to ask questions that will motivate people to ask for a new investigation", or "it's up to you [public] to do something with this evidence and act on it, because I am working 80 hours per week managing this organization and no attorney has stepped up yet." (I wonder if Richard Gage forgot about James Gourley, the legal attorney, supporter of AE911Truth and the Journal of 9/11 Studies, and the Executive Director of the International Center for 9/11 Studies?)

Most of this happened during Part 2 when I asked him questions one-on-one at the very end of the Q&A session...

Smile
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Wrote:I found it very concerning to see Richard Gage implying and/or stating things such as, "The NYC seismographs are confusing, I've never studied them", or "I know that 1,400+ mangled cars cannot be explained [by thermite], I don't know what can explain that", or "I don't want to ask questions that will raise more questions, I [only] want to ask questions that will motivate people to ask for a new investigation", or "it's up to you [public] to do something with this evidence and act on it, because I am working 80 hours per week managing this organization and no attorney has stepped up yet." (I wonder if Richard Gage forgot about James Gourley, the legal attorney, supporter of AE911Truth and the Journal of 9/11 Studies, and the Executive Director of the International Center for 9/11 Studies?) Most of this happened during Part 2 when I asked him questions one-on-one at the very end of the Q&A session...

Smile

I still think you are WAY OFF THE MARK in trying to belittle Gage. He has risked his career. He has done so much good. If you [or I, or others] think he has 'blind spots' or disagrees with his standards for what should or shouldn't be presented or what most people in American society will 'buy' or reject out of hand [or in the more rigorous scientific communities], so be it...but I find it illogical and destructive toward positive political progress to try to denigrate him. YOU should instead immediately start DEW911Truth website with Wood or without Wood and say what YOU have to say. Do not divide us. Do not tear down those who have done so much. Anyone can find SOMETHING someone has not looked into, has avoided [for whatever reason], has not addressed [for whatever reason]; and unless they are disinformation agents butt the fuck out, and do it yourself. IMHO. Progressives have a way of eating their own....while the fascists and neo-fascists are always in lock-step supporting one another. Sadly. I have seen the internal battles of the JFK research community and it has been an ugly sight. Now I count you as one of those fomenting internal problems in the 911 community....if you really are for Truth, cease and desist, please....not for me, not for the sake of some internal peace...but for the TRUTH...it takes many working on different angles and with their own biases to make a composite truth. Yes, disinfo agents and spies we need to discredit and destroy, but I don't believe even you suspect this of Gage. The question is: Which side are you on....if you are on 'our' side, then there are many annoying people and positions you will have to overlook in the name of working for Truth. Take it from an old fart.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
You are complaining to the wrong person here... because it was Mr. Gage who silently banned me, a donating member, just for asking him if he knew about the large sum of important physical evidence Dr. Wood has discovered (that thermite and explosives of any kind do NOT explain)...

...so perhaps you should contact Richard Gage (if you still think he is actually interested in the Truth) and advise him to stop banning scientific Americans from his group simply for emailing him one well-intended question about important physical evidence that he should be discussing.

You should also advise him not to lie to people, such as he did to the room full of people when he said "we censored Abraham's profile because he posted confusing information in it". I did NOT post any such information in my profile, I simply sent him a question in a private email, and furthermore, he did not merely "censor" my profile, he completely removed me from his petition and deleted my profile from his website without any warning and without ever responding to my well-intended email question. Then, weeks later, after I had been posting my story all over the internet, Mark Graham of AE911Truth contacted me to offer a refund in an attempt to get me to stop talking. Still no reply to my well-intended email, of course, so maybe you should contact Mark Graham as well, lol Wink

More details on my story can be found in the information posted beneath each of the videos on YouTube if you care...

Sincerely,

-Abe
Peter is right. Your approach is doing more harm than good.

Not everyone is 100 percent right, not even Judy and especially you.
Internecine battles are divisive. Look for things that unite, not divide.
Your approach is counterproductive.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:Peter is right. Your approach is doing more harm than good.

Jack

Jack,

Thanks for sharing your opinion, and for the tip. I will keep both in mind. Smile

In the mean time, please let me know when you read Dr. Wood's book (if you ever do).

Thanks again,

-Abe
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:Peter is right. Your approach is doing more harm than good.

Jack

Jack,

Thanks for sharing your opinion, and for the tip. I will keep both in mind. Smile

In the mean time, please let me know when you read Dr. Wood's book (if you ever do).

Thanks again,

-Abe

I would love to have a copy of Judy's book. Send me a copy
and I will gladly read it and likely endorse 95 percent or more
of it. I have heard of nothing NEW in it, but maybe there is.
If I had a copy, I would lend it to friends and scoffers.

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

Jack
Hey Abraham, I see you are a fan of Terrance McK too. I was a friend of his....and miss his wordweaving presence. In his last few years, unbeknownst to most of his fans he was talking about Deep Politics. I had several converstations with him about JFK assassination and other such things.... Think of his way of handling those who differed with him or his his idea[ls]. As far as Gage goes, at one time he believed the official version...he has come a long way....and he may go futher. He has his own veiws on what will work with most people and even the sheeple - and what will not. You and I may differ....but we just all need to keep plugging away at it. In our own ways...working together when we can and agreeing to disagree when we can not. Jack and I have seen what internal fights within a research community has done in the past and I know we don't want to see it waste time and energy [and damage friendships] in the present. There are REAL bad people out there who are trying to disrupt the search for truth. Best aim your sights at them...but Gage is not among them, IMHO. Peace.:mexican:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Ellefritz's DISCOURSE AMONG THE TRUTHERS AND DENIERS OF 9/11 Anthony Thorne 0 5,634 31-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Questions about the official version of 9-11-01 Peter Lemkin 13 33,283 08-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Huge Defeat for AE911TRUTH Peter Lemkin 2 14,336 31-05-2017, 05:26 AM
  911 REAL Suspect list should include Richard Clarke!...... Peter Lemkin 4 5,124 10-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Getting Real About Richard Clarke Lauren Johnson 0 2,789 13-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  New Ads Sponsored by ae911truth.org Adele Edisen 4 5,815 12-06-2013, 06:52 AM
  Giuliani on WTC7 questions: Get a haircut, take a shower Ed Jewett 1 2,261 29-01-2012, 10:23 AM
  Video; Seal Team 6, 911 And Virginia Tech Actors Exposed Posted on December 28, 2011 Ed Jewett 10 5,028 31-12-2011, 06:45 PM
  December 29, 2011 New 9/11 Timeline Entries Ed Jewett 0 2,000 30-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  9/11 Conference in Montreal September 8, 2011 Ed Jewett 2 3,778 12-09-2011, 08:13 AM