Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment
DJ, stop by the Venetian Black Nobility thread and pitch in if you like. I think you would like it judging from what you just wrote.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:i never said that i believed in the torbitt document, it is classical disinformation.
You do have a connection between Far East CIA, Paul Helliwell, Angleton, Lansky banks in Florida and the Bahamas and drugs in the golden triangle, all connected to Vietnam war, add the oil fields in Southeast Asia that Socony oil and the Rockefellers wanted to explore, the war profiteering and you have a pretty good motive and connection between eastern establishment, military industrial complex Meyer Lansky and Far East CIA.
If one wants to find out motives with respect to the financial part of the equation he only has to read Donald Gibson's books.

A couple of years ago, after being aware of the "Torbitt Document" for some 20 years, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to do some in-depth research about it. I titled the blog post "David Copeland--the Man Behind the Torbitt Mask." Far from being worthless or simply "classic disinformation," the manuscript raises even more questions than my research answered, especially since its author died in 1981.

If conspiracies occur, they occur because people get together in a specific place and actually conspire. That means they know each other and, in all likelihood, they meet face to face. Therefore, I research people and their relationships--where they live, where they work, their clubs and travel destinations.

The man who wrote the manuscript known as the Torbitt Document practiced law about 40 miles away from where I live, although in a different era from me. I wrote a second post on my blog, captioned as an update, but it actually delved into specifics about what Copeland wrote, as well as who he was and what he did for a living. What piqued my interest in this subject enough to do this detailed research was research I had been doing about Texans who may (or may not) have been involved in the JFK assassination.

One of those Texans was Morris Jaffe. Another was Howard Burris, about whom I first heard from Richard Bartholomew's amazing monograph, "The Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy."

Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 2
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 3
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 4
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 5
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 6
Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy - Part 7

I highly recommend this work as undoubtedly the most valuable resource I can think of.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
Linda Minor Wrote:
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:i never said that i believed in the torbitt document, it is classical disinformation.
You do have a connection between Far East CIA, Paul Helliwell, Angleton, Lansky banks in Florida and the Bahamas and drugs in the golden triangle, all connected to Vietnam war, add the oil fields in Southeast Asia that Socony oil and the Rockefellers wanted to explore, the war profiteering and you have a pretty good motive and connection between eastern establishment, military industrial complex Meyer Lansky and Far East CIA.
If one wants to find out motives with respect to the financial part of the equation he only has to read Donald Gibson's books.

A couple of years ago, after being aware of the "Torbitt Document" for some 20 years, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to do some in-depth research about it. I titled the blog post "David Copeland--the Man Behind the Torbitt Mask." Far from being worthless or simply "classic disinformation," the manuscript raises even more questions than my research answered, especially since its author died in 1981.

If conspiracies occur, they occur because people get together in a specific place and actually conspire. That means they know each other and, in all likelihood, they meet face to face. Therefore, I research people and their relationships--where they live, where they work, their clubs and travel destinations.

The man who wrote the manuscript known as the Torbitt Document practiced law about 40 miles away from where I live, although in a different era from me. I wrote a second post on my blog, captioned as an update, but it actually delved into specifics about what Copeland wrote, as well as who he was and what he did for a living. What piqued my interest in this subject enough to do this detailed research was research I had been doing about Texans who may (or may not) have been involved in the JFK assassination.

One of those Texans was Morris Jaffe. Another was Howard Burris, about whom I first heard from Richard Bartholomew's amazing monograph, "The Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used in the JFK Conspiracy."

I highly recommend this work as undoubtedly the most valuable resource I can think of.

Hey Linda, as you know JFK is not my field, but I found your linked essays fascinating. Follow the connections... always opens the hidden doors eh.

I found the extract of the Ruby letter really interesting, as I hadn't ever realised he'd written anything at all on the subject -- his plea to save the country a lot of blood-shed is telling, in view of LBJ's more or less immediate ramping up of the Vietnam war after JFK had been dealt with.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Linda Minor Wrote:

Hey Linda, as you know JFK is not my field, but I found your linked essays fascinating. Follow the connections... always opens the hidden doors eh.

I found the extract of the Ruby letter really interesting, as I hadn't ever realised he'd written anything at all on the subject -- his plea to save the country a lot of blood-shed is telling, in view of LBJ's more or less immediate ramping up of the Vietnam war after JFK had been dealt with.

Hello David,
Peter Dale Scott called the phenomenon he "discovered," deep politics--which I take to mean small conspiracies going on in everyday life, embedded within American culture. I've often pondered about what the word politics itself actually means. Doesn't it just imply all the activities engaged in by people with similar views who come together to gain power? When those actions are referred to as deep, then they are hidden, secret, conspiratorial. No surprise there. Since you bring it up, for those who read this, I'll quote the text from the blog below:

Quote:I knew what I wanted to know, but I had to follow money maps to reach my destination, while ignoring all the billboards (statements Williams made as truths), attempting to divert me from a successful completion of my journey. It took many twists and turns, and for that reason, I am pinpointing for readers the stops made along the way, intersections as it were with other money trails, that eventually led to the correct path to the discovery of the role uranium played in the plot to kill the Kennedy brothers.

1. In September I decided to look into the background of a Waco attorney named David Copeland, the man behind the mask of William Torbitt and the "Torbitt Document," as well as a major source of information secretly supplied to Penn Jones, Jr., an early researcher in the JFK assassination. Copeland's wife, Jayne Copeland -- daughter and partner of Mrs. Lillie Mae Blain Baker -- was a children's clothing maker who traveled within circles of the fashion and textile industry in Dallas, New Orleans and New York. This was the same industry engaged in by many of the backstage characters in the Kennedy assassination--people like Abraham Zapruder and Jeanne LeGon De Mohrenschildt. Did Copeland learn what he knew through his wife's contacts or from other sources?
  2. The Torbitt Document took me back to research I had begun years before but never completed--a fascinating look at a trial of two Mexican assassins arrested by Alice District Attorney Sam Burris in the mistaken killing of the son of a lawyer from south Texas named Jake Floyd.
  3. Researching the background of Sam Burris was a step necessary in determining how close he may have been to a relative named Howard Burris, lurking inside the excellent research of Richard Bartholomew's treasure, Possible Discovery of an Automobile Used In the JFK Conspiracy.
  4. Within Bartholomew's manuscript was revealed a connection between Howard Burris and the notorious Edward G. Lansdale, an Air Force Major General at the time of his retirement on November 1, 1963, who headed Operation Mongoose during the Kennedy years.

Only recently did I discover that Jack Ruby was aware of the book written by J. Evetts Haley before his death of a fast-growing cancer in 1967. Ruby wrote a letter, addressed only to "John," which can be seen at page 104 of a
book written by William P. Litynski and uploaded to Scribd:
While Ruby is in jail, he writes this letter: [image of note] It reads:
"you must believe me that I know what is taking place, so please with all my heart, you must believe me, because I am counting on you to save this country a lot of blood-shed. As soon as you get out you must read [/FONT]Texan looks at Lyndon [A Texan Looks at Lyndon by J. Evetts Haley], and it may open your eyes to a lot of things. This man is a Nazi in the worst order."[/FONT]
Further on in this letter Ruby writes:
... isn't it strange that Oswald who hasn't worked a lick most of his life, should be fortunate enough to get a job at the Book Building two weeks before the president himself didn't know as to when he was to visit Dallas, now where would a jerk like Oswald get the information that the president was coming to Dallas? Only one person could have had that information, and that man was Johnson who knew weeks in advance as to what was going to happen, because he is the one who was going to arrange the trip for the president, this had been planned long before the president himself knew about, so you can figure that one out. The only one who gained by the shooting of the president was Johnson, and he was in a car in the rear and safe when the shooting took place. What would the Russians, Castro or anyone else have to gain by eliminating the president? If Johnson was so heartbroken over Kennedy, why didn't he do something for Robert Kennedy? All he did was snub him.[/FONT]
This letter and Ruby's remarks to the press, suggest that Ruby became only later convinced that Johnson was a power behind the scenes. During his Warren testimony he shows no inkling of this conviction.

Upon investigation, we learn that the above letter was printed in an issue of Ramparts magazine with the following lead-in:
The letter which follows is one of two unsigned letters handwritten in pencil on slips from a memo pad confiscated by one of Ruby's guards and subsequently smuggled from the jail. They were sold at auction in the Astor Gallery in New York on January 31 1966 by Charles Hamilton, a reputable autograph dealer who vouched for their authenticity. The purchaser of this one was Texas editor Penn Jones Jr., author of the book Forgive My Grief. He paid $950. Ruby's younger brother Sam immediately contacted Jones and confirmed that Ruby had admitted writing the letter.
With Jones' permission we are publishing most of the letter (33 pages in its original handwritten form) This is its exclusive publication and it is presented as Ruby wrote it without correcting his errors in spelling, grammar, or punctuation, without attempting to clarify its ambiguities, contradictions, and evident factual errors. It will be remembered that Ruby never went beyond the eighth grade in school.---by David Welsh
The letter can be read as it appeared in Ramparts by looking at the file on Jack Ruby at the Mary Ferrell website. The complete file is 204 pages long.

The letter appears to have been written to a fellow inmate Ruby met in prison, and he clearly was not being totally open with the fellow convict. Judyth Vary Baker, for example, has written that she met Jack Ruby (known to her only as "Sparky") in New Orleans in 1963 while she did cancer research with David Ferrie and Dr. Mary Sherman to build a bioweapon with which to kill Castro with a powerful cancer virus. She reveals in her book, Me and Lee, that Oswald was part of their covert team and that Sparky became of aware of what they were doing. In fact, "Sparky" was well aware of Oswald's role as an intelligence asset working both with organized crime and CIA. But the book is too detailed for me to explain. It is available from TrineDay, Kris Millegan's publishing house.
"History records that the Money Changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --James Madison
Thanks for that Linda.

I saw that that Lansdale was referenced in the above article when I read it this morning. That guy had fingers everywhere it seems to me. And, of course, we both know that Kris knows him even better than us - because of his father's relationship with him. It's great to see TrineDay doing so well.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
From part IV, "Byrds, Planes and a Rambler" (w/citations quoted)

"Weston writes, "The electrical power for the whole building and even the telephone stopped working about five minutes prior to the assassination...."

----
From William Weston, "Collaborators of the Conspiracy", The Third Decade, Nov., 1992, pp 5-11.

303. "Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. 6, pp. 391, 395, 396, cited in Weston, p. 11. Note: It was pointed out in the March 1993 Third Decade (pp. 22-23) that the testimony cited by Weston referring to "lights all went out and phones became dead" has two different interpretations. While that is true, there is ample evidence that commission attorneys altered testimony and chose language very carefully. Weston believes "that the Warren Commission was trying to avoid the subject." In a cover-up, this matter would be a prime target for obfuscation."

304. "Weston, p.11" (line 16 & 17)
----

How reliable is Weston's report of the power & phones going out at around 12:25?

Is it an 'agreed-upon' fact, like 544 Camp Street having been stamped on FPFC leaflets by Oswald? If so, It seems of huge importance. But I can't find much about it in the literature. I went to Weston's book at Mary Ferrell. But it refers to a footnote 40 that I can't reach in the on-line edition.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 461 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,488 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,838 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,665 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 19,098 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,657 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors Charles Drago 98 51,278 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,475 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . James H. Fetzer 33 16,419 21-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Military and Those Strange Threats to Obama;and as we approach the 50th anniversary o Russ Baker Bernice Moore 2 3,440 14-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo