Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martial Law, the Financial Bailout, and War by Peter Dale Scott
Magda Hassan Wrote:That's right. Remove all protection so the crime can be committed.

Ah, right. I sure wish he had fought back rather than turning tail and slinking off. What a waste.
There are bigger prices to pay. Some times you just have to put your self and family first.

I must admit though that I really don't know why some people hang onto information that they have. Many have taken it to their graves instead of spreading it far and wide. Years ago there was probably not too much one could do except leave it with some trusted people or lawyers etc but with the internet there is nothing you can't do.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Afghanistan, The Heroin-Ravaged State - Scott Peter Lemkin 3 5,301 18-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  US, China and the war in Sri Lanka by Peter Symonds Paul Rigby 0 3,495 25-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby