Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book: Hollywood producer was Mossad agent
JFK, BRAZIL and Leone's AMERICA are acknowledged masterpieces - I just find it amusing that the Gilliam film is one of the few I can think of that deals - in only a mildly veiled way - with false-flag terrorism. Gilliam broached the subject of terrorism-fakery in a videotaped interview with Armond White onetime - the latter was visibly nonplussed.

I have a PDF of Piper's book floating around somewhere. Though the book was better written than I expected, and Piper shows signs of being a thoughtful and exacting researcher, I never bought the exclusivity of the overall thesis and agree with Bill Kelly that the various Mossad/Mafia dunnit theses obscure the big picture by only looking at a peripheral chain of events. Like another more recent conspiracy I could name, an undercurrent of Mossad involvement puts events in a revealing light, but doesn't tell the whole story.
Fodder for the thread (I listened to the podcast -- an hour -- and briefly perused parts of the pdf book):

Piper discusses the latest revelation that Hollywood mogul/producer Arnon Milchan was in fact a nuclear spy for Israel, this validating much of Mike's thesis surrounding the Jewish state's reasons for the assassination of JFK.
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/0...y-20-2011/

His book in online format: https://wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

His website: http://mikepiperreport.com/

His podcast site: http://www.michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com/
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
My own view is that works of art, and Brazil and Once Upon a Time in America are works of art, take on a life of their own as they are created, and as they are experienced.

Indeed, the notion that a director shoots a script and the finished film is simply a technicolour imprint of the words in the script, represented in sound and vision by actors, is obviously junk.

Once Upon a Time in America is a Leonian epic journey through the American Dream, an investigation of the nature of Power, with Jewish gangsters as protagonists.

As Anthony suggests, Brazil is in part an exploration of false flag terrorism through a surrealist prism.

Sometimes, profit and doing the laundry can be prime motivations.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
William Kelly Wrote:Well, he is entirely wrong for blaming people like he does, linking people to the assassination rather than following the evidence to where it leads, he does it backwards, and like those who do the same thing with the Mafia, they are all wrong.

I too have read Piper's books and talked with him on the phone about it and hung out with his American Free Press pals at the Italian/Tai joint on Capitol Hill in DC, and while I like talking with them, they wear blinders, just like our new friend Mr. Phelps, and apparently everyone who reads and believes Piper's book on the assassination.

You see this is where I have problems with this. This is too overly-general compared to what Piper actually writes, which is much more specific and backed by documented fact than these criticisms allow.

I think people are trying to ignore the fact the same Mossad/Israel that attacked and killed US sailors on a US Navy ship is the same one that was probably involved in JFK's assassination 4 short years earlier. I think people should pay attention to the process of false flag attack and how CIA was involved in the case of the USS Liberty. I have no doubt the murderous underground CIA/Mossad cabal Piper points-out was directly responsible for the attack on the Liberty and tried to create a false flag attack as a pretext for US involvement in the 1967 War. When you transpose this onto the Kennedy Assassination it becomes disturbingly meaningful, especially when you give credence to Mediterranean underground Piper illustrates (which no one seems to do). No, I see a disconnect here between the normal level of scrutiny applied to any other instance of conspiracy evidence and this occurrence.

The reason I don't see Piper as being guilty of undermining the real conspiracy is because he points-out an important aspect that would otherwise be ignored. Sure people incorrectly accuse Johnson of being the mastermind - or the mafia, however we don't dismiss their actual involvement as much as we do the Israelis. There's a case of throwing out the baby with the bathwater in this regard, in my opinion.

I'm wondering how the Israelis could be called "peripheral" when Angleton was the liaison to Israel and even helped train and form Mossad during his OSS years? When Angleton was critical to smuggling nuclear plans and material to Damona behind JFK's back? When the US syndicate's treasurers were all established to be ardent zionist jews helping fund the Tibor Rosenbaum CIA illegal bank network and its accompanying politics? When Clay Shaw was a key member through Permindex? "Peripheral"??? No, what Piper does is put sense and context to the "mafia" involvement to show it was coordinated and controlled by higher CIA powers through this network. He does such a good job that when you say "mafia" in relation to the assassination conspiracy you are saying "Mediterranean CIA cabal".

Just because Milchan funded the movie 'JFK' and encouraged ARRB doesn't mean he wasn't active Mossad or didn't represent a prime example of the cabal. You could just as easily say, under the same logic, that Johnson wasn't involved in the conspiracy because he helped form the Warren Commission and even later said he didn't believe its conclusions. 'JFK' singles out the military and CIA as suspects. What doesn't it single out?

No, I don't think the people quickly dismissing Piper have proven their case, especially when you involve the lengthy evidence Piper details.

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:In fact, Milchan appears on screen in Once Upon a Time in America as the chauffeur of the car in which Noodles rapes Deborah.

At the beginning of this scene, Milchan can be seen as the chauffeur opening the door:

http://youtu.be/-ZNkfoh7xq8

The youtube clip ends just as Noodles is about to rape Deborah.

Milchan, the chauffeur, is in the driver's seat during the rape.

It lasts for unbearable minutes.

Finally, with the crime committed, the chauffeur stops the car.

Noodles gets out.

The chauffeur looks at the sobbing Deborah, then turns to Noodles.

He gives him his coat and hat.

Noodles offers the chauffeur money from a wad.

The chauffeur refuses the money, and drives off with Deborah in the back of the car.

Noodles is left on the seafront.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Oliver Stone Apologizes Again; This Time, the ADL Accepts
Published: July 28, 2010 @ 3:15 pm

By Lisa Horowitz

Oliver Stone's first apology wasn't enough for the Anti-Defamation League, and the organization said so.

So Stone, who over the weekend was quoted complaining of what he called Jewish domination of the media, communicated directly with Abraham Foxman, national director of the ADL -- and apologized again.

Stone said: "I do agree that it was wrong of me to say that Israel or the pro-Israel lobby is to blame for America's flawed foreign policy. Of course that's not true and I apologize that my inappropriately glib remark has played into that negative stereotype."

Stone added, "I want you to know that I am categorically opposed to anti-Semitism and all other racist ideologies."

This time, Foxman accepted Stone's apology. "I believe he now understands the issues and where he was wrong, and this puts an end to the matter," he said in a statement.

Stone's second apology may have satisfied Foxman, but not Israeli-American billionaire and media mogul Haim Saban, who on Tuesday called for CBS to cancel Stone's upcoming Showtime series, "A Secret History of America."

"Abe Foxman and the ADL do holy work, but they're battling multiple battles every day, and on multiple fronts," he told TheWrap. They have therefore achieved their goal when they manage to set the record straight.

"My problem with Oliver Stone is that he not only made anti-Semitic statements (his apology doesn't cover all of them), I am equally offended by his defense of the likes of Hugo Chavez,as well as his anti-American ranting."

Stone kicked off a media firestorm over the weekend by telling a reporter from London's Sunday Times that Adolf Hitler did more damage to Russia than he did to the Jews. Stone also complained to the Times about "Jewish domination of the media."

On Monday, Stone tried to make nice: "In trying to make a broader historical point about the range of atrocities the Germans committed against many people, I made a clumsy association about the Holocaust, for which I am sorry and I regret. Jews obviously do not control media or any other industry. The fact that the Holocaust is still a very important, vivid and current matter today is, in fact, a great credit to the very hard work of a broad coalition of people committed to the remembrance of this atrocity -- and it was an atrocity."

But Monday's statement drew this response from the ADL: "Oliver Stone's apology stops short and is therefore insufficient. While he now admits that Jews do not control Hollywood, the media and other industries, he ignores his assertion that Jews are '...the most powerful lobby in Washington' and that 'Israel has f***ed up United States foreign policy.' This is another conspiratorial anti-Semitic canard that Mr. Stone needs to repudiate."

http://www.thewrap.com/deal-central/arti...gain-19657
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Albert Doyle Wrote:
William Kelly Wrote:Well, he is entirely wrong for blaming people like he does, linking people to the assassination rather than following the evidence to where it leads, he does it backwards, and like those who do the same thing with the Mafia, they are all wrong.

I too have read Piper's books and talked with him on the phone about it and hung out with his American Free Press pals at the Italian/Tai joint on Capitol Hill in DC, and while I like talking with them, they wear blinders, just like our new friend Mr. Phelps, and apparently everyone who reads and believes Piper's book on the assassination.

You see this is where I have problems with this. This is too overly-general compared to what Piper actually writes, which is much more specific and backed by documented fact than these criticisms allow.

I think people are trying to ignore the fact the same Mossad/Israel that attacked and killed US sailors on a US Navy ship is the same one that was probably involved in JFK's assassination 4 short years earlier. I think people should pay attention to the process of false flag attack and how CIA was involved in the case of the USS Liberty. I have no doubt the murderous underground CIA/Mossad cabal Piper points-out was directly responsible for the attack on the Liberty and tried to create a false flag attack as a pretext for US involvement in the 1967 War. When you transpose this onto the Kennedy Assassination it becomes disturbingly meaningful, especially when you give credence to Mediterranean underground Piper illustrates (which no one seems to do). No, I see a disconnect here between the normal level of scrutiny applied to any other instance of conspiracy evidence and this occurrence.

The reason I don't see Piper as being guilty of undermining the real conspiracy is because he points-out an important aspect that would otherwise be ignored. Sure people incorrectly accuse Johnson of being the mastermind - or the mafia, however we don't dismiss their actual involvement as much as we do the Israelis. There's a case of throwing out the baby with the bathwater in this regard, in my opinion.

I'm wondering how the Israelis could be called "peripheral" when Angleton was the liaison to Israel and even helped train and form Mossad during his OSS years? When Angleton was critical to smuggling nuclear plans and material to Damona behind JFK's back? When the US syndicate's treasurers were all established to be ardent zionist jews helping fund the Tibor Rosenbaum CIA illegal bank network and its accompanying politics? When Clay Shaw was a key member through Permindex? "Peripheral"??? No, what Piper does is put sense and context to the "mafia" involvement to show it was coordinated and controlled by higher CIA powers through this network. He does such a good job that when you say "mafia" in relation to the assassination conspiracy you are saying "Mediterranean CIA cabal".

Just because Milchan funded the movie 'JFK' and encouraged ARRB doesn't mean he wasn't active Mossad or didn't represent a prime example of the cabal. You could just as easily say, under the same logic, that Johnson wasn't involved in the conspiracy because he helped form the Warren Commission and even later said he didn't believe its conclusions. 'JFK' singles out the military and CIA as suspects. What doesn't it single out?

No, I don't think the people quickly dismissing Piper have proven their case, especially when you involve the lengthy evidence Piper details.

I am not overly general, in fact Piper sent me a copy of his book and then called me after I read it, and I told him some Jewish/Isralie connections he didn't even know and used in later editions - ie. Alex Ziger, Oswald's closest friend in Minsk was Jewish and had worked for an American company in Argentina before moving to USSR. Piper does not evaluate the entire story, but like those who blame the Mafia or any other suspect, he only presents the evidence that supports his theory, which is wrong. It's the wrong approach and the wrong conclusion.

BK
William Kelly Wrote:I am not overly general, in fact Piper sent me a copy of his book and then called me after I read it, and I told him some Jewish/Isralie connections he didn't even know and used in later editions - ie. Alex Ziger, Oswald's closest friend in Minsk was Jewish and had worked for an American company in Argentina before moving to USSR. Piper does not evaluate the entire story, but like those who blame the Mafia or any other suspect, he only presents the evidence that supports his theory, which is wrong. It's the wrong approach and the wrong conclusion.

BK

I think what you are doing here is allowing the overarching premise that Piper only emphasized evidence that fit his theory to eliminate legitimate evidence Piper has uncovered. Whether Piper over-reached in his conclusions or not the material he uncovered is highly significant. While the Johnson and mafia material is very interesting the Mediterranean cabal material is much more significant - yet it seems to be totally dismissed under this overarching premise. When I see how other material is scrutinized by Assassination researchers this instance stands out as curiously lacking the same follow-through other material receives. Especially considering the inherent value of the material itself.

I believe Piper has legitimately isolated underground factors that are so inherently real and meaningful that they couldn't possibly have no affect on the conspiracy. I understand the purpose and value of the Evica structure and agree with it as an investigative tool. However it can be used as a means of excluding otherwise valid evidence. I think this could be illustrated by going over each point of evidence one by one to show where exactly they were "wrong"? You can only push the term 'wrong' so far into Piper's otherwise-correct facts.
Big-Name Hollywood Film Producer Exposed as Covert Agent for Israel
American Free Press
As far back as 1995, AFP correspondent Michael Collins Piper revealed that Milchanwho bankrolled Oliver Stone's film JFKwas a key figure in Israel's

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 314 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 296 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 764 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,027 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
Big Grin JFK, Vietnam and Agent Orange Richard Coleman 2 2,440 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,460 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,272 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,649 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,735 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,937 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman