Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maya Angelou says memorial makes MLK look ‘arrogant’
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew...30799.html
Maya Angelou says memorial makes MLK look arrogant'
The stone arrangement looks like a gun-sight of sorts. Sort of positioned to shoot King in the back...
Yeah, I don't think too much of the memorial. It really hasn't done the man any justice or captured his spirit at all.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I think a granite stone statue of King sprawled-out on the terrace put on the front grounds of Langley would be much more appropriate...
Facing hte main entrance to the FBI would be most appropriate - as it was much more the FBI that led the assassination, although they were NOT alone in that - and had help from right-wing racist groups, Military Intelligence, other intelligence agencies [likely some CIA], and others. But make no doubt about it....it was the FBI that led the plot along with Military Intel a close coordinated second. Spy
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass