Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines
[TABLE="width: 1184, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 749"][TABLE="width: 728"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 165"][Image: Maurice-Hilleman.jpg][/TD]
[TD="width: 563"]

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 99%"][Image: MikeAdams.jpg]Thursday, September 15, 2011
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com [/TD]
[TD="width: 1%"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD="width: 435, align: center"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 1184, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 684"][TABLE="width: 298, align: left"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 2"][TABLE="width: 278"]
[TR]
[TD="class: SocialBox, width: 25%, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="class: SocialBox, width: 25%, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
(NaturalNews) One of the most prominent vaccine scientists in the history of the vaccine industry -- a Merck scientist -- made a recording where he openly admits that vaccines given to Americans were contaminated with leukemia and cancer viruses. In response, his colleagues (who are also recorded here) break out into laughter and seem to think it's hilarious. They then suggest that because these vaccines are first tested in Russia, they will help the U.S. win the Olympics because the Russian athletes will all be "loaded down with tumors." (Thus, they knew these vaccines caused cancer in humans.)

This isn't some conspiracy theory -- these are the words of a top Merck scientist who probably had no idea that his recording would be widely reviewed across the internet (which didn't even exist when he made this recording). He probably thought this would remain a secret forever. When asked why this didn't get out to the press, he replied "Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community."

In other words, vaccine scientists cover for vaccine scientists. They keep all their dirty secrets within their own circle of silence and don't reveal the truth about the contamination of their vaccines.

You can hear this interview at:
http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=13EAA...

Here is the full transcript. (Thanks are due to Dr. Len Horowitz for finding this recording and making it publicly available.)

Transcript of audio interview with Dr. Maurice Hilleman

Dr. Len Horowitz: Listen now to the voice of the worlds leading vaccine expert Dr Maurice Hilleman, Chief of the Merck Pharmaceutical Company's vaccine division relay this problem he was having with imported monkeys. He best explains the origin of AIDS, but what you are about to hear was cut from any public disclosures.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: and I think that vaccines have to be considered the bargain basement technology for the 20th century.

Narrator: 50 years ago when Maurice Hilleman was a high school student in Miles City Montana, he hoped he might qualify as a management trainee for the local JC Penney's store. Instead he went on to pioneer more breakthroughs in vaccine research and development than anyone in the history of American medicine. Among the discoveries he made at Merck, are vaccines for mumps, rubella and measles…

Dr Edward Shorter: Tell me how you found SV40 and the polio vaccine.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: Well, that was at Merck. Yeah, I came to Merck. And uh, I was going to develop vaccines. And we had wild viruses in those days. You remember the wild monkey kidney viruses and so forth? And I finally after 6 months gave up and said that you cannot develop vaccines with these damn monkeys, we're finished and if I can't do something I'm going to quit, I'm not going to try it. So I went down to see Bill Mann at the zoo in Washington DC and I told Bill Mann, I said "look, I got a problem and I don't know what the hell to do." Bill Mann is a real bright guy. I said that these lousy monkeys are picking it up while being stored in the airports in transit, loading, off loading. He said, very simply, you go ahead and get your monkeys out of West Africa and get the African Green, bring them into Madrid unload them there, there is no other traffic there for animals, fly them into Philadelphia and pick them up. Or fly them into New York and pick them up, right off the airplane. So we brought African Greens in and I didn't know we were importing the AIDS virus at the time.

Miscellaneous background voices:…(laughter)… it was you who introduced the AIDS virus into the country. Now we know! (laughter) This is the real story! (laughter) What Merck won't do to develop a vaccine! (laughter)

Dr Maurice Hilleman: So what he did, he brought in, I mean we brought in those monkeys, I only had those and this was the solution because those monkeys didn't have the wild viruses but we…

Dr Edward Shorter: Wait, why didn't the greens have the wild viruses since they came from Africa?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …because they weren't, they weren't, they weren't being infected in these group holding things with all the other 40 different viruses…

Dr Edward Shorter: but they had the ones that they brought from the jungle though...

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, they had those, but those were relatively few what you do you have a gang housing you're going to have an epidemic transmission of infection in a confined space. So anyway, the greens came in and now we have these and were taking our stocks to clean them up and god now I'm discovering new viruses. So, I said Judas Priest. Well I got an invitation from the Sister Kinney Foundation which was the opposing foundation when it was the live virus…

Dr Edward Shorter: Ah, right…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: Yeah, they had jumped on the Sabin's band wagon and they had asked me to come down and give a talk at the Sister Kinney Foundation meeting and I saw it was an international meeting and god, what am I going to talk about? I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to talk about the detection of non detectable viruses as a topic.

Dr Albert Sabin …there were those who didn't want a live virus vaccine… (unintelligible) …concentrated all its efforts on getting more and more people to use the killed virus vaccine, while they were supporting me for research on the live viruses.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: So now I got to have something (laughter), you know that going to attract attention. And gee, I thought that damn SV40, I mean that damn vaculating agent that we have, I'm just going to pick that particular one, that virus has got to be in vaccines, it's got to be in the Sabin's vaccines so I quick tested it (laughter) and sure enough it was in there.

Dr Edward Shorter: I'll be damned

Dr Maurice Hilleman: … And so now…

Dr Edward Shorter: …so you just took stocks of Sabin's vaccines off the shelf here at Merck…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …yeah, well it had been made, it was made at Merck…

Dr Edward Shorter: You were making it for Sabin at this point?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …Yeah, it was made before I came…

Dr Edward Shorter: yeah, but at this point Sabin is still just doing massive field trials…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …uh huh

Dr Edward Shorter: okay,

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …in Russia and so forth. So I go down and I talked about the detection of non detectable viruses and told Albert, I said listen Albert you know you and I are good friends but I'm going to go down there and you're going to get upset. I'm going to talk about the virus that it's in your vaccine. You're going to get rid of the virus, don't worry about it, you're going to get rid of it… but umm, so of course Albert was very upset...

Dr Edward Shorter: What did he say?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well he said basically, that this is just another obfuscation that's going to upset vaccines. I said well you know, you're absolutely right, but we have a new era here we have a new era of the detection and the important thing is to get rid of these viruses.

Dr Edward Shorter: Why would he call it an obfuscation if it was a virus that was contaminating the vaccine?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well there are 40 different viruses in these vaccines anyway that we were inactivating and uh,

Dr Edward Shorter: but you weren't inactivating his though…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …no that's right, but yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it and you know this was in the days of very crude science. So anyway I went down and talked to him and said well, why are you concerned about it? Well I said "I'll tell you what, I have a feeling in my bones that this virus is different, I don't know why to tell you this but I …(unintelligible) …I just think this virus will have some long term effects." And he said what? And I said "cancer". (laughter) I said Albert, you probably think I'm nuts, but I just have that feeling. Well in the mean time we had taken this virus and put it into monkeys and into hamsters. So we had this meeting and that was sort of the topic of the day and the jokes that were going around was that "gee, we would win the Olympics because the Russians would all be loaded down with tumors." (laughter) This was where the vaccine was being tested, this was where… so, uhh, and it really destroyed the meeting and it was sort of the topic. Well anyway…

Dr Edward Shorter: Was this the physicians… (unintelligible) …meeting in New York?

Dr Maurice Hilleman …well no, this was at Sister Kinney…

Dr Edward Shorter: Sister Kinney, right…

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …and Del Becco (sp) got up and he foresaw problems with these kinds of agents.

Dr Edward Shorter: Why didn't this get out into the press?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …well, I guess it did I don't remember. We had no press release on it. Obviously you don't go out, this is a scientific affair within the scientific community…

Voice of news reporter: …an historic victory over a dread disease is dramatically unfolded at the U of Michigan. Here scientists usher in a new medical age with the monumental reports that prove that the Salk vaccine against crippling polio to be a sensational success. It's a day of triumph for 40 year old Dr. Jonas E Salk developer of the vaccine. He arrives here with Basil O'Connor the head of the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis that financed the tests. Hundreds of reporters and scientists gathered from all over the nation gathered for the momentous announcement….

Dr Albert Sabin: …it was too much of a show, it was too much Hollywood. There was too much exaggeration and the impression in 1957 that was, no in 1954 that was given was that the problem had been solved , polio had been conquered.

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …but, anyway we knew it was in our seed stock from making vaccines. That virus you see, is one in 10,000 particles is not an activated… (unintelligible) …it was good science at the time because that was what you did. You didn't worry about these wild viruses.

Dr Edward Shorter: So you discovered, it wasn't being inactivated in the Salk vaccine?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …Right. So then the next thing you know is, 3, 4 weeks after that we found that there were tumors popping up on these hamsters.

Dr. Len Horowitz: Despite AIDS and Leukemia suddenly becoming pandemic from "wild viruses" Hilleman said, this was "good science" at that time.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Learn more:http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Mau...z1Y7fUwvdz
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
See http://www.escet.urjc.es/biodiversos/esp...eapons.pdf Section 8.1 offers a method for reducing the costs of fossil fuel energized warfare.

A little theme music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_x2-4CeTFM

In addition to the article posted by Magda, I posted additional articles on my blog culled from this week's gambol around the Internet.

Thursday, September 15, 2011
Health Alert: Analysis Finds Gardasil Contaminated with Genetically Modified HPV rDNA

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/heal...dasil.html

The aforementioned fundamentalist vaccine:

"In non-conflict zones, effectiveness [of the fundamentalist vaccine] could be measured by a decrease in the people attending religious activities."
-- Quarterly Report on the Pentagon's FunVax (Fundamentalist Vaccine), 6/1/07
http://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funvax...st_vaccine
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Flashback: The Hepatitis B Vaccine is Linked to Infant Death, Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Disorders
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/flas...inked.html
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
3 Girls Dead, Others Hospitalized After Gardasil HPV Vaccine
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/09/3-gi...after.html

When I saw this story and the name "Merck", Hank Albarelli's book on Frank Olson jumped to mind. I've collected some notes from his book below.

In addition, a Google search of the term "Merck biowarfare" finds these articles among the first 60 cited:

From December 2, 2009: "Public Menace-Private Profit: America's Biowarfare Alliance" by Tom Burghardt:

"... according to Edmond Hammond, director of the now-defunct Sunshine Project, records pried from the federal government through the Freedom of Information Act uncovered a disturbing pattern of criminal neglect amongst university and corporate officials..... In the former Soviet Union, the Sunshine Project revealed that scientists involved in illegal offensive biowarfare research developed "plague bacteria (Yersinia pestis) ... that were resistant to 16 different antibiotics. Today, the genetic introduction of antibiotic resistance into bacterial pathogens is routine work in almost any microbiology laboratory." ....

A History of Illicit Research

The close proximity of U.S. biological warfare programs and the pharmaceutical industry is hardly an historical accident. From its inception, American research drew from a rich pool of biomedical researchers backed by the formidable technological resources of Big Pharma.

As Leonard Cole revealed in his 1988 exposé, Clouds of Secrecy: The Army's Germ Warfare Tests over Populated Areas, biowarfare research during World War II and the Cold War period was a public/private affair in which the government provided funds to state agencies and private corporations alike in the hope that such solicitous relationships would lead to breakthroughs in the area of offensive weapons or what is now euphemistically called "biodefense."

Indeed, none other than George W. Merck, the president of the Merck Pharmaceutical Company, was a top-flight consultant to the Secretary of War. In that capacity, Merck and his company provided expertise and technological know-how for work on America's nascent biowar programs. In a 1946 report to the Secretary of War penned by Merck, Cole revealed that the program "included research, testing, development, and production of biological agents," all carried out as Merck wrote, in the "strictest secrecy."

While wartime fears of biological attacks by the Axis powers represented a clear and present danger to the United States and their allies as revelations of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan's active programs attest, this information was scrupulously covered-up and suppressed for decades. Indeed after the war, the United States actively recruited these sociopaths into their biological, chemical and nuclear weapons programs.

As is now known, America's military establishment struck a devil's bargain with the same war criminals who, in the name of science, visited death upon millions. While the doctors and biologists who filled the ranks of Japan's Unit 731 hadn't achieved a "breakthrough" in terms of delivery systems' development, as researcher Sheldon H. Harris revealed inFactories of Death, they possessed an invaluable resource sought by U.S. bioweaponeers: detailed records of the Japanese Army's obscene human experiments.

After the war with a new official enemy looming on the horizon--the Soviet Union--Merck admonished the state to maintain a strong biological warfare program, writing: "Work in this field, born of the necessity of war, cannot be ignored in time of peace; it must be continued on a sufficient scale to provide an adequate defense." ...

Leading experts, as I reported in August, have derided the possibility that terrorist groups have the know-how to fabricate smallpox or other pathogens into biological weapons as a massive "fraud ... and a substantial one" perpetrated on the American people.

Hysterical claims by securocrats that "bioterrorism is one of the most pressing problems we have on the planet today," an assertion made by Dr. Tara O'Toole, the Undersecretary of Science and Technology at the Department of Homeland Security, is not borne out by the facts.

Indeed, such claims not only distort available evidence that terrorist groups have such capabilities but conceal the more salient fact that Pentagon weaponeers continue to build banned weapons."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?c...&aid=16357

Foot & Mouth Outbreak, GM Vaccine and Biowarfare
by Mae-Wan Ho, Institute of Science in Society

http://www.greens.org/s-r/27/27-16.html

SANE Vax Inc. Discovers Potential Bio-hazard Contaminant in Merck's Gardasilâ„¢ HPV 4 Vaccine

September 5, 2011

By Leslie Carol Botha, Vice President of Public Relations

[Image: Logo-2.bmp]Gardasil victim found to have HPV DNA in her blood 2 Years Post-Vaccination
13 different vaccine vials 13 different lots of Gardasil from around the world tested
Results 100% contamination with HPV Recombinant DNA.

SANE Vax Inc. contracted with an independent lab to test for contamination and found HPV recombinant DNA (rDNA) in 13 vaccine vials. The Gardasil vials with different lot numbers were from New Zealand, Australia, Spain, Poland, France and three states in the U.S. 100% of the samples tested positive for the presence of the genetically modified HPV DNA.Dr. Sin Hang Lee, a pathologist at the Milford Hospital pathology laboratory well-known for using cutting-edge DNA sequencing for molecular diagnoses, was initially contracted to examine a single sample of Gardasil for possible contamination. This sample tested positive for recombinant HPV-11 and HPV-18 residues, both of which were firmly attached to the aluminum adjuvant.In a certified letter mailed to FDA Commissioner, Dr. Margaret Hamburg on August 29, 2011, SANE Vax Inc. requested the FDA investigate the extent of the HPV DNA contamination in the Gardasil HPV4 vaccine currently on the market and take appropriate actions to ensure public safety regarding future shipments.' [SUP]1.[/SUP]Why Did SANE Vax Inc. Investigate Possible Gardasil Contamination?The mother of a sexually naïve adolescent girl who developed acute onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis within 24 hours of her last injection of the Gardasil™ series contacted SANE Vax Inc. looking for more information.In an effort to help her now very sick daughter the mother went to an MD practicing naturopath who conducted a toxicity test that eventually found HPV DNA in the girl's blood. The significance of this finding is that it is highly unusual to find HPV DNA in the blood. HPV, if present in the body, exists in the epithelial (skin and mucosa) membranes. HPV or its DNA, by itself does not survive for any great length of time in the bloodstream. Why was the HPV DNA in her bloodstream two years post-vaccination?Natural vs. Recombinant DNAAccording to Dr. Lee, "Natural HPV DNA does not remain in the bloodstream for very long. However, the HPV DNA in Gardasil™ is not natural' DNA. It is a recombinant HPV DNA (rDNA) genetically engineered to be inserted into yeast cells for VLP (virus-like-particle) protein production. rDNA is known to behave differently from natural DNA. It may enter a human cell, especially in an inflammatory lesion caused by the effects of the aluminum adjuvant, via poorly understood mechanisms."Once a segment of recombinant DNA is inserted into a human cell, the consequences are hard to predict. It may be in the cell temporarily or stay there forever, with or without causing a mutation. Now the host cell contains human DNA as well as genetically engineered viral DNA."What is a Recombinant DNA Virus?Recombinant DNA (rDNA)refers to novel DNA molecules engineered by joining natural or synthetic DNA segments to other DNA molecules so that they can replicate in a living cell. The possibility for these replicable forms of DNA as uncertain toxic substance or as environmental hazard has been a concern since rDNA technology was invented in 1973. Thus, rDNA is considered a potential biohazard, and NIH has mandated that research institutions monitor and regulate its use.[SUP]2.[/SUP]All recombinant or genetically engineered DNAs are considered potential biohazards if injected intramuscularly into the body. Merck's Gardasil™ HPV4 vaccine is administered intramuscularly as are many other vaccines. However, Gardasil™ is the first vaccine found to be contaminated by a genetically engineered DNA used to manufacture virus-like particle proteins for the vaccine.SANE Vax Inc. believes the FDA should have required Merck to test for, evaluate and quantify the risks of residual recombinant HPV DNA in Gardasil™ before granting approval for marketing the vaccine. SANE Vax Inc. believes the FDA should require every lot of Gardasil™ be tested for residual HPV DNA prior to shipment.Gardasil Patient Product Insert Stated No Viral DNA's in the Vaccine.In fact, Merck's Gardasil™ Patient Product Inserts stated that there is no viral DNA' in the Gardasil vaccine. That is until April 2011 when the line was glaringly absent from U.S. product inserts. [SUP]3.[/SUP]The European Medicines Agency on line literature still states: Gardasil is an adjuvanted non-infectious recombinant quadrivalent vaccine prepared from the highly purified virus-like particles (VLP's) of the major capsid L1 protein of HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18. The VLP's contain no viral DNA; they cannot infect cells, reproduce or cause the disease.' [SUP]4.[/SUP]SANE Vax Inc.'s research found that 100% of the 13 samples tested were contaminated with viral HPV DNA residue, including a synthetic construct for HPV11 major capsid protein L1 gene, a recombinant DNA genetically engineered specifically for manufacturing of the Gardasil vaccine. All DNA residue discovered was firmly attached to the insoluble aluminum adjuvant in the vaccine, requiring a new protocol for detection.[SUP]5[/SUP]Dr. Lee firmly stated: "Based on medical literature and some of the FDA/Merck's own publications, adventitious (coming from an outside source) DNA in an injectable protein-based vaccine may increase the risk of autoimmune disorders and gene mutation which may lead to malignancies."Merck, the FDA, CDC and the NCI Owe Medical Consumers AnswersSANE Vax Inc. wants to know how many adolescents who have suffered adverse reactions post Gardasil vaccination have HPV DNA in their blood. What are the medical ramifications should HPV DNA remain in the bloodstream for an extended period of time?Does the aluminum adjuvant become the carrier for HPV DNA causing said DNA to remain in the blood and/or organs for an extended length of time?Since viral DNA cannot replicate by itself (it needs a host cell) what happens if genetically engineered viral DNA enters a human host cell?How will this now genetically-engineered cell' replicate? Will it mutate the host cell leading towards cancer?How will genetically engineered cells affect the reproductive health of future generations?How does the immune system react to the detection of a combination viral DNA and human DNA in what was once a normal' cell? Will the immune system fight the now genetically engineered human cell?Medical consumers need to have these questions answered by Merck, the FDA, CDC, and NCI.SANE Vax Inc.'s PositionSANE Vax Inc. believes the FDA and Merck should be transparent and tell medical consumers the potential health impacts the contaminant HPV DNA has brought upon the vaccinated children of the world. High rates of autoimmune disorders, 380 reports of abnormal pap tests, 137 reports of cervical dysplasia, and 41 reports of cervical cancer including Carcinoma in situ or Cervix carcinoma or Cervix carcinoma stage 0 or Cervix carcinoma stage I or Cervix carcinoma stage III [SUP]6[/SUP] warrants an immediate investigation into Gardasil's™ safety and efficacy.SANE Vax Inc. believes the FDA and Merck should have tested, evaluated and quantified the risk of the residual recombinant HPV DNA in Gardasil™ before vaccine approval.SANE Vax Inc. believes that both the FDA and Merck were at least negligent and perhaps fraudulent when claiming there was no HPV (viral) DNA' in the Gardasil™ vaccine.
Sources:
1. SANE Vax Inc. Letter to FDA Requesting Investigation into Gardasil Contamination
2. Policy on the use of Bio-hazardous Agents and Recombinant DNA in Research and Teaching Laboratories at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro
3. Gardasilâ„¢ Patient Product Insert
4. EMEA Scientific Discussion on Gardasil
5. Gardasil Contaminants by Country
6. [URL="http://www.medalerts.org/"]VAERS Data

*[/URL]*******

Here's a two-hour interview with Albarelli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tmjm-a4vkc

Here is Wikispooks' collection of related documents: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Albarelli-Docs.pdf

Here is the link to the TrineDay offering: http://trineday.com/paypal_store/product...stake.html

Starting on page 42, Albarelli's book "A Terrible Mistake" (2009) notes that in 1914, "Merck's German operation was the 1st company worldwide to synthesize and patent methylene Doxy massive amphetamine, or MDMA.… A semi-synthetic psychoactive drug popularly known today as ecstasy, [and] tested in the early 1950s under the codename EA1475 at the Army's Edgewood Arsenal.

Appointed [the director of the war research service] by Secretary of War Henry Stimson in 1942, George Merck promptly hired Dr. Edwin B Fred as chief of research and development. An agricultural bacteriologist and former president of the Society of American bacteriologist, Dr. Fred was dean of the University Wisconsin graduate school and, later, president of the University. While at Wisconsin, Frank Olson had been one of Dr. Fred's best students. ....

Merck also recruited John Phillips Marquand to be director of the DRS division of biological warfare information and intelligence [who] Had become a well-known satirical novelist and had no experience in the world of intelligence gathering or bureaucracy when Merck hired him. Marquand displayed his naivete When he made it his 1st priority to consolidate, under the WRS's auspices, the flow of germ warfare intelligence from the Army, FBI, Federal Bureau of narcotics, office of strategic services, and office of Naval intelligence. [The] effort failed quickly and miserably.

George W. Merck, however, was no neophyte in biological warfare. Previously, he had served as a high-ranking insult and to a top-secret group called the WBC committee. The WBC committee had been formed in the fall of 1941, 2 months before the attack on Pearl Harbor, when Secretary of War Henry L Stimson asked Frank Jewett, president of the National Academy of Sciences, to appoint a working group to make a complete survey of the biological warfare capacities of other nations. Wrote Stimson to Jewett, "because of the danger that might confront this country from potential enemies implying what may be broadly described as biological weapons, it seems advisable that investigations be initiated to survey the present situation and the future possibilities."

Jewett

[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_B._Jewett ]
[ http://www.ieeeghn.org/wiki/index.php/Frank_B._Jewett ]
[ books.nap.edu/html/biomems/fjewett.pdf ,
yes, indeed, he is related, but very distantly and in a way precisely unknown to me]

turned to his good friend Dr. Edwin B Fred at the University of Wisconsin to identify who would be best for the group. Fred picked Merck; Dr. Ira Baldwin; Thomas born Turner, chairman of the department of bacteriology at the Johns Hopkins University; Thomas Rivers, director of the Rockefeller Hospital in New York; William Hay Taliaferro at the University of Chicago; and Lewis O. Kunkel of the Rockefeller Institute. Merck chaired the group, which was named the war Bureau of consultants, or, as it was commonly referred to, the WBC committee. Acting as military liaison to the committee were Major Arvo Thompson and Lt. Col. James H Defendorf from Edgewood Arsenal."

[See also the letter from Linus Pauling here: http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/specia...020.5.html ]

On page 405 of "A Terrible Mistake":

"During the 1930s and 1940s, the majority of legal drug factories and farms cynical houses were located in Germany, France, and Switzerland, including such, companies as Merck, half men Laroche, a. G., I. G. Farben, and Sandoz, all major suppliers of morphine, heroin, cocaine, and dialudide. [As described by Dr. Alan A. Block in his "brilliant study" -- Albarelli's words-- , "Space, Time and Organized Crime"] [ http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Space-T...1560001041 ], "well legal shipments went out the front doors of these firms, countless crates of drugs earmarked for illicit trafficking were going up the back doors. It was a highly lucrative operation for many criminals at the time." It was also quite lucrative for the pharmaceutical companies."

Further examples cited by Block appear on pages 444-445 of Albarelli, one of which is the exportation in 1928 by France of some 346 kg of morphine to the United States, and another the export of over 1300 kg of morphine by the Swiss pharmaceutical giant Sandoz to a Japanese firm which had no record of the transaction and which law enforcement officials believed had passed into the illicit international traffic.

Pages 556 through 561 discuss experiments at the homes per prison (and other locations) involving the Army's Chemical Corps and perhaps linked to an outbreak of the Hong Kong flu at a nearby home for the indigenous; "former Camp Dietrich researchers say that Detrick's SOD and other divisions had maintained "a high level of interest in various Asian flu's for a good number of years in the 1960s and beyond." In addition to other experiments noted on page 557 of "riot control agents, lethal chemical agents and incapacitating compounds" involving prestigious universities that exposed human subjects to biological and chemical warfare agents. On page 559-567, Albarelli relates the story, debate and cover-up of the incident on September 5, 1957 at the Arms Textile Mill in Manchester New Hampshire, a side of tests being conducted by the biological warfare laboratories at Fort Detrick and closely associated with an outbreak of deadly anthrax, the manufacturing plant "was the site for tests of an experimental anthrax vaccine" produced years later by the from ex-surgical company Merck, Sharp and Dohme (today known as Merck and Company. Incorporated)."

The notes begin on page 780.

http://opadml.blogspot.com/2007/06/rocke...merck.html also cites Merck ties to Rockefeller and Sloan funding, Kissinger's place on the Merck board,

"Records show the Merck pharmaceutical company received a major share of the Nazi "flight capital" - the working capital of the IG Farben Rockefeller chemical cartel - at the close of World War II. These facts were revealed by Norman Covert, Army public relations director at Fort Detrick in Frederick, MD (169) - the same "Camp Detrick" given to George Merck to use for his wartime research. Camp Detrick Army Chemical Corps worked with Germany's bio-warfare specialist Major General Kurt Blome - just two month after he was acquitted at Nuremburg. [170: "Emerging Viruses" p. 332]"

"Bayer worked at Ft. Detrick after WW2, developing "new weapons." (171: "Bayer Buys Berkeley," Jenny Miller, January, 1992, Z Magazine, p. 23)

No doubt Merck put all that Nazi know-how to work making war viruses. A "Special Virus Cancer Program" contract from 1971 revealed Merck developed "methods of propagation, purification, concentration, and specific quantitation of candidate viruses suspected or shown to cause cancer in man."

Note that 53 chapters of this publication by David Malmo-Levine [ a Canadian cannabis activist] are linked out through the url: http://opadml.blogspot.com/2007/06/rocke...merck.html

"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Cheery news! The USA is about to have mandatory vaccinations when flue and other illnesses threaten 'pubic health'. How many have gotten injections contaminated already? Makes Dr. Mary's Monkey a bit more believable.....and what might have been going on in Ferrie's house, etc. :joystick:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scientist creates killer flu strain that can render humans defenceless David Guyatt 0 3,545 02-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Seralini study linking GM to cancer in rats is republished Magda Hassan 0 3,071 24-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Scientist scanned internet for traces of time travellers David Guyatt 0 2,585 04-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus Peter Lemkin 5 4,822 27-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  the scientist march 2012.. Bernice Moore 0 2,473 06-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Scientist ; January 2012 Table of Contents Bernice Moore 0 2,120 04-01-2012, 09:07 PM
  Nov..Dec..2011 THE SCIENTIST Bernice Moore 0 2,047 09-12-2011, 09:04 PM
  Scientist Makes H5N1 Highly Contagious Ed Jewett 0 2,123 26-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  The Scientist Bernice Moore 0 2,770 05-10-2011, 12:24 AM
  Female Cancer Rates RISE Dramatically Ed Jewett 0 2,685 23-09-2011, 04:17 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett