Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A former head of the National Archives department that kept the Zapruder film of President Kennedy's
A former head of the National Archives department that kept the Zapruder film of President Kennedy's assassination has been charged with stealing sound recordings from the agency over the past 10 years
LESLIE CHARLES WAFFEN; Ex-official accused of massive National Archives theft [URL="http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/2011/09/ex-official-accused-massive-national-archives-theft#ixzz1ZReIeP1A"]http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/2011/09/ex-official-accused-massive-national-archives-theft#ixzz1ZReIeP1A

[/URL]his home was raided last year,http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...04061.html

HE PRESENTED THIS PAPER AT THE IASA IN WASHINGTON IN 83...http://www.iasa-web.org/selection/art-ap...lie-waffen
And most likely not because he wanted personal control over these historic tapes, etc. - but to keep them from researchers who don't buy the official fictional account......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Or Peter, could it be another, for sale, after to fund his retirement , it is one of the only things so far not sold...hmmmmmmConfusedpinwheels:
Bernice Moore Wrote:Or Peter, could it be another, for sale, after to fund his retirement , it is one of the only things so far not sold...hmmmmmmConfusedpinwheels:

Pretty hard to advertise without getting caught!...and most [not all] researchers are poor. Yes, there are collectors who are not researchers and might have some money, but again, hard to find them without advertising.......no, somehow I suspect either he just felt they had to be in his personal collection or he was allowed to remove them, so they'd not see the light of day. Skeptical me. :joystick:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,502 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 437 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,533 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim DiEugenio Reviews The House of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 2,109 26-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,566 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,543 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,054 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,108 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,644 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Library and Archives Canada Lawsuit John Kowalski 32 57,491 10-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski